Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-08-2018, 10:54 AM   #76
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

BTW, I couldn't quite understand what that email about the handkerchief meant, but now that the supposed hidden meaning behind the word "map" was displayed in the video, it kind of makes perfect sense now.

Whole lot of willful self-deception going on by some participants in this thread...they don't even want or need an explanation...

They think it's really about an actual slice of pizza and a couple of hot dogs...

I don't know what it's about, but I know it's not about food. Any idiot can see that.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-08-2018, 10:55 AM   #77
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Just had cataract surgery.Why is it such a BFD for the source to be listed so I can just click on where this totally fake nonsense originated?

What do youse guys have to be afraid of?
My only source is the wiki email dump from podesta...unless you can cite to me proof the emails are fake, that's all we need.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:59 AM   #78
hcap

Youse guys claim all of the mainstream media is not to be trusted. Of course EEVERY MSM outlet agrees "pizzagate" is total bullshit.

Don't you think something might be wrong with your "alternative" sources"

Come on, all of the MSM?

Last edited by hcap; 03-08-2018 at 11:00 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-08-2018, 11:03 AM   #79
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Youse guys claim all of the mainstream media is not to be trusted. Of course EEVERY MSM outlet agrees "pizzagate" is total bullshit.

Don't you think something might be wrong with your "alternative" sources"

Come on, all of the MSM?
What's your thought on the whack Podesta emails...assuming you don't think they are fake.

Forget everything else.
Old 03-08-2018, 11:04 AM   #80
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
BTW, I couldn't quite understand what that email about the handkerchief meant, but now that the supposed hidden meaning behind the word "map" was displayed in the video, it kind of makes perfect sense now.

Whole lot of willful self-deception going on by some participants in this thread...they don't even want or need an explanation...

They think it's really about an actual slice of pizza and a couple of hot dogs...

I don't know what it's about, but I know it's not about food. Any idiot can see that.
And Hcap is always insulting me to no end for being a "literalist". Yet, he would die defending his belief in literal hankies and literal pizza literal hot doggies, etc.
Old 03-08-2018, 11:22 AM   #81
hcap

Quote:
What's your thought on the whack Podesta emails...assuming you don't think they are fake.

Forget everything else.
While U.S. intelligence agencies have concluded that Russia was behind the email thefts, the AP drew on forensic data to report Thursday that the hackers known as Fancy Bear were closely aligned with the interests of the Russian government.

The AP’s reconstruction— based on a database of 19,000 malicious links recently shared by cybersecurity firm Secureworks — shows how the hackers worked their way around the Clinton campaign’s top-of-the-line digital security to steal chairman John Podesta’s emails in March 2016.

....the cybersecurity firm that was brought in to clean out the DNC’s computers finished its work, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange told a British Sunday television show that emails related to Clinton were “pending publication.”

“WikiLeaks has a very good year ahead,” he said.

On Tuesday, June 14, the Democrats went public with the allegation that their computers had been compromised by Russian state-backed hackers, including Fancy Bea.

Mueller is ingvestigating this now and how social media was manipulated in the Turnip's favor.

WikikleaKS is one of the ultimate fake news sites. Think about it.

Why did they not "leak" anything on the Turnips already corrupted reputation?

Last edited by hcap; 03-08-2018 at 11:29 AM.
Old 03-08-2018, 11:27 AM   #82
boxcar

Quote:
While U.S. intelligence agencies have concluded that Russia was behind the email thefts, the AP drew on forensic data to report Thursday that the hackers known as Fancy Bear were closely aligned with the interests of the Russian government.

The AP’s reconstruction— based on a database of 19,000 malicious links recently shared by cybersecurity firm Secureworks — shows how the hackers worked their way around the Clinton campaign’s top-of-the-line digital security to steal chairman John Podesta’s emails in March 2016.

....the cybersecurity firm that was brought in to clean out the DNC’s computers finished its work, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange told a British Sunday television show that emails related to Clinton were “pending publication.”

On Tuesday, June 14, the Democrats went public with the allegation that their computers had been compromised by Russian state-backed hackers, including Fancy Bea.

Mueller is ingvestigating this now and how social media was manipulated in the Turnip's favor.
Funny how the DNC forbade the FBI from investigating the "hacks" of their computers, but had no problem going to a private outside source.
Old 03-08-2018, 11:42 AM   #83
hcap

As I said........

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...emails-n851941

Mueller asking if Trump knew about hacked Democratic emails before release

AND

https://www.scmagazineuk.com/mueller...rticle/748138/

US investigators in the Russian probe led by Robert Mueller have been asking witnesses if US President Trump knew emails were stolen from Democrat entities by Russians and were going to be leaked by WikiLeaks prior to their publication.

Mueller's team is particularly interested in Trump's call in July 2016 for Russia to find the 30,000 emails missing from opponent Hillary Clinton's private email server, a topic that had dominated much of the election cycle, according to a report by NBC News.

“Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," Trump said a few days after WikiLeaks began dribbling out emails stolen in the Russian hack of the Democratic National Committee (DNC). Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer later said the president was joking.
Old 03-08-2018, 11:47 AM   #84
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

WikikleaKS is one of the ultimate fake news sites. Think about it.

Why did they not "leak" anything on the Turnips already corrupted reputation?
So you're not going to answer a simple question. That says a whole lot.

At least you're not trying to claim the emails are fake.
Old 03-08-2018, 11:50 AM   #85
woodtoo

Quote:
As I said........

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...emails-n851941

Mueller asking if Trump knew about hacked Democratic emails before release

AND

https://www.scmagazineuk.com/mueller...rticle/748138/

US investigators in the Russian probe led by Robert Mueller have been asking witnesses if US President Trump knew emails were stolen from Democrat entities by Russians and were going to be leaked by WikiLeaks prior to their publication.

Mueller's team is particularly interested in Trump's call in July 2016 for Russia to find the 30,000 emails missing from opponent Hillary Clinton's private email server, a topic that had dominated much of the election cycle, according to a report by NBC News.

“Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," Trump said a few days after WikiLeaks began dribbling out emails stolen in the Russian hack of the Democratic National Committee (DNC). Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer later said the president was joking.
New word for you and mulears " stretchbelievers "
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-08-2018, 11:51 AM   #86
hcap

Quote:
So you're not going to answer a simple question. That says a whole lot.

At least you're not trying to claim the emails are fake.
I said Wikileaks is one of the ultimate fake news sites.

Reshape your "simpler" question with details. I am not up on the latest bogus claims
Old 03-08-2018, 11:53 AM   #87
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I said Wikileaks is one of the ultimate fake news sites.

Reshape your "simpler" question with details. I am not up on the latest bogus claims
So then, I have you on record as saying the emails posted all around the world from and to Podesta are NOT actual, word for word copies of actual emails sent to and from John Podesta's email account.

Do I have this correct?

Wonder why mostpost went through all that trouble with that post yesterday when he could have simply typed "those emails are fake."

I have never heard anyone claim they were fake...even Podesta himself never claimed they weren't from this account.

But you think they are forgeries...good to know.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 03-08-2018 at 11:54 AM.
Old 03-08-2018, 11:58 AM   #88
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
And Hcap is always insulting me to no end for being a "literalist". Yet, he would die defending his belief in literal hankies and literal pizza literal hot doggies, etc.
Dr Freud,sometimes a hotdog is just a hotdog. Unlike Noah's ark is just a boat packing in all the species on the earth until a non authenticated "flood" supposedly totally deluged the entire earth.
Old 03-08-2018, 12:00 PM   #89
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I guess if they're fake, there is no DNC Russian hacking and the Trump collusion argument gets a little weaker...somebody alert Mueller of this shocking new fact!
Old 03-08-2018, 12:03 PM   #90
hcap

Quote:
So then, I have you on record as saying the emails posted all around the world from and to Podesta are NOT actual, word for word copies of actual emails sent to and from John Podesta's email account.

Do I have this correct?

Wonder why mostpost went through all that trouble with that post yesterday when he could have simply typed "those emails are fake."

I have never heard anyone claim they were fake...even Podesta himself never claimed they weren't from this account.

But you think they are forgeries...good to know.
Why do youse guys go on and on without the specific email and wehat Podesta actually said? Quote the email and quote Podesta admitting his email was authentic, and in what context?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: