Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-31-2019, 04:57 AM   #751
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Hopefully when king Donald is gone in 2020, you may find your way back.
We gotta wait that long? Why, weren't you saying it would be much sooner than that?

So you were wrong?

Damn...
Old 08-31-2019, 07:52 AM   #752
boxcar

Quote:
And Cato hass covered illegals as well.

Illegal Immigrants and Crime – Assessing the Evidence
March 4, 2019
https://www.cato.org/blog/illegal-im...ssing-evidence

Until recently, these data limitations allowed pundits to say anything about illegal immigrant crime without fear of being fact-checked.

Cato scholars have since published numerous Immigration Research and Policy Briefs to shed light on this topic. Michelangelo Landgrave, a doctoral student in political science at the University of California, Riverside, and I released a paper today that estimates that illegal immigrant incarceration rates are about half those of native-born Americans in 2017. In the same year, legal immigrant incarceration rates are then again half those of illegal immigrants. Those results are similar to what Landgrave and I published for the years 2014 and 2016. We estimated illegal immigrant incarceration rates by using the same residual method that demographers use to estimate the number of illegal immigrants in the United States, only we also applied that method to the prison population. We used the same method to also find that the incarceration rate for young illegal immigrants brought here as children and theoretically eligible for deferred action is slightly below those of native-born Americans.

....The second strand of research from Cato looks at criminal conviction rates by immigration status in the state of Texas.

Unlike every other state, Texas keeps track of the immigration statuses of convicted criminals and the crimes that they committed. Texas is a wonderful state to study because it borders Mexico, has a large illegal immigrant population, is a politically conservative state governed by Republicans, had no jurisdictions that limited its cooperation with federal immigration enforcement in 2015, and it has a law and order reputation for strictly enforcing criminal laws. If anything, Texas is more serious about enforcing laws against illegal immigrant criminals than other states. But even here, illegal immigrant conviction rates are about half those of native-born Americans – without any controls for age, education, ethnicity, or any other characteristic. The illegal immigrant conviction rates for homicide, larceny, and sex crimes are also below those of native-born Americans. The criminal conviction rates for legal immigrants are the lowest of all.

Once again..... do you know King Donald's sources, data and methodology ? I and others have already debunked Barr's recent phony misleading report. A lot of talk, no walk from you.

So box, put up or shut up!!
So...if CATO only studied the one Great Sovereign State of Texas, how did Cato arrive at the number of illegals in the entire U.S.?

Also, by your own admission, you have clearly implied that other states with very large numbers of illegals such as Commiefornia, Illinois, New York, Colorado, New Mexico, Florida, etc. are not nearly as "serious" as Texas is "about enforcing laws against illegal immigrant criminals". In other words, Cato cherry-picked the supposedly the toughest state against illegals and extrapolated that data for the entire country! And in your loony world, that's science?

Further, let's say Cato's stats for Texas are true, for the sake of discussion. Let's agree for a moment that the criminal conviction rate for illegals in TEXAS is about 50% fewer than for legal TEXAS residents. Why would that result surprise anyone given what you have just written above about how tough Texas is enforcing its laws and how it has no qualms about cooperating with federal immigration authorities? Do you not think that the the criminal element of illegals doesn't know these things about Texas, and in knowing them would seek to squat in much more scofflaw-friendlier environments, such as Commiefornia? Or are you saying that illegals are too stupid to figure all this out?
Old 08-31-2019, 09:39 AM   #753
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
So...if CATO only studied the one Great Sovereign State of Texas, how did Cato arrive at the number of illegals in the entire U.S.?
All the data is violable. Gave you the link already. Under Undocumented.

I have given you many sources. How about what I asked you?
Quote:
.... do you know King Donald's sources, data and methodology ? I and others have already debunked Barr's recent phony misleading report. A lot of talk, no walk from you.
So? Any clue? I am tired of providing documented many sources debunking your king. And you nitpicking the obviou,s and masking excuses for your absurd conclusion. Which you told me on thee religious thread. You said God instated Trump as president. Still think so?

Until you provide a reliable study backing up your KING/GOD. No more
Put up or shut up.

Last edited by hcap; 08-31-2019 at 09:53 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-31-2019, 09:43 AM   #754
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
We gotta wait that long? Why, weren't you saying it would be much sooner than that?

So you were wrong?

Damn...
I guess I underestimated the sway over his gullible base and their sway over their gutless republican reps

Damn!
Old 08-31-2019, 10:06 AM   #755
hcap

Quote:

Put up or shut up.
Oh yeah. This is plenty of evidence what your KING/GOD has told you, ain't necessarily so

Fact Checker Analysis
President Trump has made 12,019 false or misleading claims over 928 days

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ims-over-days/

Not counting the tons of crap, and the birther bullsahit before elected.
Bunky, you have been deceived big time
Old 08-31-2019, 10:21 AM   #756
chrisl

Quote:
Oh yeah. This is plenty of evidence what your KING/GOD has told you, ain't necessarily so

Fact Checker Analysis
President Trump has made 12,019 false or misleading claims over 928 days

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ims-over-days/

Not counting the tons of crap, and the birther bullsahit before elected.
Bunky, you have been deceived big time
I think being deceived, does not constitute any mental disorders. Living and breathing 24/7 the hatred for the president, posting these false narrative's of yours. Having your life consumed of hatred, certainly does show a lot of instability. Best wishes
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-31-2019, 10:29 AM   #757
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
I think being deceived, does not constitute any mental disorders. Living and breathing 24/7 the hatred for the president, posting these false narrative's of yours. Having your life consumed of hatred, certainly does show a lot of instability. Best wishes
The Trump base is so loyal. Hardly anything can dissuade them

Oh, so very cute!

But remember it ain't necessarily so

Last edited by hcap; 08-31-2019 at 10:30 AM.
Old 08-31-2019, 10:38 AM   #758
boxcar

Quote:

I have given you many sources. How about what I asked you?

So? Any clue? I am tired of providing documented many sources debunking your king. And you nitpicking the obviou,s and masking excuses for your absurd conclusion. Which you told me on thee religious thread. You said God instated Trump as president. Still think so?

Put up or shut up.
I'm questioning YOUR data sources in which YOU have put all YOUR faith. Answer my questions in my last post! But you won't which proves YOUR data sources and their methods are bogus.

You have already conceded that Texas was such a fantastic illegal immigrant case study because they adhere to the rule of law and cooperate with federal immigration authorities. This would nicely explain the very skewed 50% fewer criminal convictions number (assuming it's true), wouldn't it? Texas is a law and order state that won't suck up to scofflaws, so why would criminal elements in the illegal aliens population flock to Texas to squat? It seems eminently logical to me that's Texas' law and order attitude and policies would serve nicely to discourage and filter out criminal elements from coming to the state in the first place!

But be sure to let us know when Cato or whoever does an identical study in Commiefornia, will ya?
Old 08-31-2019, 10:48 AM   #759
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
I'm questioning YOUR data sources in which YOU have put all YOUR faith. Answer my questions in my last post! But you won't which proves YOUR data sources and their methods are bogus.
I am thru babysitting you. I have given you enough facts. Whereas you have none.

Facts matter. This is not the religious thread.

Keep true believing. But remember

.....it ain't necessarily so

Last edited by hcap; 08-31-2019 at 10:51 AM.
Old 08-31-2019, 11:23 AM   #760
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
So we are both questioning thew others sources. I have given you many sources, LEFT, RIGHT, AND MIDDLE. With their methodology.

You have only your king's word, and you know what that is worth.

Last edited by hcap; 08-31-2019 at 11:25 AM.
Old 08-31-2019, 11:26 AM   #761
boxcar

Quote:
I am thru babysitting you. I have given you enough facts. Whereas you have none.

Facts matter. This is not the religious thread.

Keep true believing. But remember

.....it ain't necessarily so
Facts, you say!? Quit flattering yourself already. You wouldn't know a fact if it stuck a boot up your butt.

All you have given us is a bogus study that by your own admission was biased to begin with! Why wouldn't a liberal think tank choose a rule of law state like Texas to come up with good criminal conviction rate numbers for the illegals!? That's a no-brainer! Any moron with a an IQ above his shoe lace size can see that! You have even boasted what a great choice Texas was for such a study, remember!? Of course, it was great. Try doing that same study in Commiefornia -- the illegals version of paradise -- and see how the numbers shake out.
Old 08-31-2019, 11:35 AM   #762
hcap

Quote:
Facts, you say!? Quit flattering yourself already. You wouldn't know a fact if it stuck a boot up your butt.

All you have given us is a bogus study that by your own admission was biased to begin with! Why wouldn't a liberal think tank choose a rule of law state like Texas to come up with good criminal conviction rate numbers for the illegals!? That's a no-brainer! Any moron with a an IQ above his shoe lace size can see that! You have even boasted what a great choice Texas was for such a study, remember!? Of course, it was great. Try doing that same study in Commiefornia -- the illegals version of paradise -- and see how the numbers shake out.
I trust CATO over you and your king.
We are done.

Last edited by hcap; 08-31-2019 at 11:47 AM.
Old 08-31-2019, 12:00 PM   #763
boxcar

Quote:
I trust CATO over you and your king.
We are done.
Of course you would trust a disingenuous, blatantly biased report. You can't help yourself, as you're just being true to what you are. You are the champion of a moral relativism's motto: The end justifies the means.
Old 08-31-2019, 03:35 PM   #764
hcap

Quote:
Of course you would trust a disingenuous, blatantly biased report. You can't help yourself, as you're just being true to what you are. You are the champion of a moral relativism's motto: The end justifies the means.
It's more than just one report and none are disingenuous or biased as your moron king. Pathetic, you and your pals sitting up and begging your king for more of the same propaganda. Kinda cute though.

..it ain't necessarily so pups

Just one study Trump is not lying to you? What's the big deal?

Last edited by hcap; 08-31-2019 at 03:40 PM.
Old 08-31-2019, 03:58 PM   #765
boxcar

Quote:
It's more than just one report and none are disingenuous or biased as your moron king. Pathetic, you and your pals sitting up and begging your king for more of the same propaganda. Kinda cute though.

..it ain't necessarily so pups

Just one study Trump is not lying to you? What's the big deal?
Well, you're the one who focused primarily on Cato.

Do all all a huge favor, will ya? Contact your beloved Cato and tell them to conduct an identical study in Commiefornia that caters to scofflaws.

Be sure to let us know how the numbers stack up against the rigged Texas study.