Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-11-2020, 09:19 PM   #46
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
I much appreciate the kind sentiment.
I don't want to string this out, doubt you do either. But if you want advice from one that's gone thru it...

If you don't have a good doc, get one fast. If you test positive, be sure aggressive measures are taken. Quickly

A fmr classmate (Tennesseean) I used to see at games in Austin caught it last month. He ditched his doc, the 2nd doc put him on HCQ immediately and it make all the difference in the world for him... wish it had for me, but I caught it early on when doctors didn't know what to do. Never was an option

Ignore the politics of the virus. Take care of yourself if you catch it
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden

Last edited by ElKabong; 10-11-2020 at 09:21 PM.
ElKabong is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2020, 10:35 PM   #47
proximity

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Funny you should ask...I haven't been feeling good over the last couple of days. Headache, sore throat, body aches...and a low grade fever -- which is unusual for me because my usual body temperature has always been about a degree less than what is widely considered "normal". If these symptoms persist, I will get myself tested for the coronavirus tomorrow.

I hope you are doing better than I am.

call up the westgate thursday and make an appointment with dr trooper.
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2020, 10:43 PM   #48
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
Let me note here that about 14 of trumps inner circle and trump himself were infected with covid-19
Anyone watching 60 minutes now?
Watched the 60 minutes report.

Thank God for those Doctors

So many impressive people working on the problem

That cheap shot they took at Trump at the end.......pure bullshit
Old 10-12-2020, 11:33 AM   #49
formula_2002
what an easy game.

7 day moving average trump red states, Clinton blue states
let the charts speak for itself

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7 day moving average.jpg (498.0 KB, 5 views)

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill

Last edited by formula_2002; 10-12-2020 at 11:34 AM.
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-12-2020, 03:02 PM   #50
hcap

Quote:
7 day moving average trump red states, Clinton blue states
let the charts speak for itself
The "deep state" at work to make Donald look bad?

Recently the New England Journal of Medicine cane out in it's first political opinion in it's long history. The Journal was founded in 1812. Condemning Trump for incompetence in dealing with the pandemic.

Maybe the are in on the cosmic plot to overthrow him, and soak taxpayers in the biggest swindle ever in American history?

Of course it simply might be red states more willing to follow Donald in re-opening the economy without the proper precautions, or the nature of extremely infectious diseases to be opportunistic and non-political.

Blue states got hit first due to external conditions. Now the shoe is on the other foot. A national plan is needed.

Last edited by hcap; 10-12-2020 at 03:04 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-12-2020, 06:22 PM   #51
bpiets
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
The "deep state" at work to make Donald look bad?

Recently the New England Journal of Medicine cane out in it's first political opinion in it's long history. The Journal was founded in 1812. Condemning Trump for incompetence in dealing with the pandemic.

Maybe the are in on the cosmic plot to overthrow him, and soak taxpayers in the biggest swindle ever in American history?

Of course it simply might be red states more willing to follow Donald in re-opening the economy without the proper precautions, or the nature of extremely infectious diseases to be opportunistic and non-political.

Blue states got hit first due to external conditions. Now the shoe is on the other foot. A national plan is needed.
When I grew up we had many viruses but most persons did not go to the hospital nor get a doctor to visit and that is true even now Since most of us who were sick for various troubles had moms , mostly , and dads to look after us , and unless it really got bad we had a doctor arrive or were taken to the hospital....but then, we did not have the public testing but folks new that there was a probem virus via word of mouth or the radio and t v news...also the school teachers monitored same in a general way when we showed up and if we showed symptoms were sent to the school nurse / Doctor.....so the point is, if we had the public tests then, it would have been picked up by the news media, in some areas, and played to the hilt for thier lively hoods...but the more tests , the more one gets results that are not realized unless they are done , and in many cases we kids and adults suffered serious viruses and over came them....so be happy mr trump is doing what no one else in the democrats party would have done...so now some folks who are alive will be able to vote for the sick democratic card of foolishness because they are alive due to mr trump and companies actions...some thing they probably are not aware of...but many could be voting if n y 's mayor etc had not murdered folks by his decisions and they might have voted for him...his loss...sick but true...
bpiets is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-13-2020, 01:13 PM   #52
RunForTheRoses

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/10/no_author/771239-2/

TOTAL U.S. DEATHS (ALL CAUSES)
YEAR TOTAL DEATHS U.S. DEATHS/MONTH REFERENCE
2020 2,838,000* 236,000 CDC DATA CDC DATA
2019 2,855,000 238,000 CDC DATA
2018 2,839,205 237,000 CDC DATA
2017 2,813,503 234,000 CDC DATA
*Averaged for 12 months
Total Reported COVID-19 Coronavirus Deaths Oct. 1, 2020 207,008
(÷ 9 months = +23,000/month). Source: PatientCareOnline.com
Origin: KnowledgeofHealth.com
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-13-2020, 01:16 PM   #53
46zilzal
velocitician

new cases increasing in many states and all over Europe
Old 10-13-2020, 01:18 PM   #54
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
new cases increasing all over Europe
Trump's fault. Obviously.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-13-2020, 01:34 PM   #55
coachv30

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Did you have a point to make? Do you think all the bodies listed as "covid" fatalities are going to be exhumed from their graves for purposes of autopsies?

It was well known from the beginning that hospitals and other medical facilities would be compensated for every death that they officially listed as caused by covid. This is old news. Google it.
They don't have to be exhumed to be proven false....Family members know what killed their relative. If it was a car accident and it said Covid 19 on the death certificate, don't you think somebody would eventually speak up?
Old 10-13-2020, 02:36 PM   #56
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachv30 View Post
They don't have to be exhumed to be proven false....Family members know what killed their relative. If it was a car accident and it said Covid 19 on the death certificate, don't you think somebody would eventually speak up?
In this (political) environment? I wouldn't. A loved one's death becomes a social media event... no thanks
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-13-2020, 10:34 PM   #57
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Washington post july 2 2020
Because of covid 19 fewer people with underlying health problems were not maintaining medical regimen and were dying at a higher rate. They weren't dying of covid-19, but because of it.

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-13-2020, 10:48 PM   #58
fast4522

Quote:
Washington post july 2 2020
Because of covid 19 fewer people with underlying health problems were not maintaining medical regimen and were dying at a higher rate. They weren't dying of covid-19, but because of it.
Your posts are garbage, Covid-19 is exploding in Biden strong states and in Europe. The whole world is now dependent on President Donald J. Trump and these United States to have real economic recovery, without these United States the whole world is very likely to sink into a global depression the likes of which would last for 20 years.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply