Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2018, 10:22 AM   #1
CheckMark

A big apology

Pa please delete the “ha ha” thread

To ted, mike(pa) and to anyone else who was affected to what I did or what I said I am extremely sorry. Ted I should have listened to you yesterday about deleting my post and should have done that but me being a dummy (sorry if that offends again) and continue only to get in to more trouble. And pa thanks for getting me back on pa but what I should have done is to listen to my promisses about only posting in selections and harness thread but I still broke the barriers. Again I have to focus more on school instead of getting caught up in more trouble and leading to people getting pissed off at me and I do take for gradient about all the hate directed to me. Ted and pa and everyone else, hopefully I could get back on better terms and continue to have control of what I should say and when to say it. And to ted, hopefully we could meet at woodbine later this month like we planned. Sorry and have a good rest of my day. Back to school mode now. Ted read this please as well as pa
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: