Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-14-2018, 09:27 PM   #16
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Mr. Sessions IS doing his job. Crow will be served as requested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
That would be a very pleasant and welcomed surprise. I would love to stand corrected on that guy.
I'm going to redboard, kind of, on Sessions. I've always felt like he has been preparing his case while others were disappointed he didn't start throwing chum right away. And any way it gets sliced there are probably serious historical negatives to one party in power of jailing all the office-holders of the previous administration (even if they deserve it), so I am willing to let Sen. Jeff continue to do his thing. A proper balance can be a difficult thing to achieve, and doesn't have to be perfect the first time around.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-14-2018, 09:38 PM   #17
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk View Post
I'm going to redboard, kind of, on Sessions. I've always felt like he has been preparing his case while others were disappointed he didn't start throwing chum right away. And any way it gets sliced there are probably serious historical negatives to one party in power of jailing all the office-holders of the previous administration (even if they deserve it), so I am willing to let Sen. Jeff continue to do his thing. A proper balance can be a difficult thing to achieve, and doesn't have to be perfect the first time around.
I do not think Sessions is heavily involved except that no 'STAND DOWN' order has been placed like the previous administration.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-15-2018, 06:34 AM   #18
tucker6

This is fun Dan. I must say that she is a regular chip off Hillary's block, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Last edited by tucker6; 01-15-2018 at 06:35 AM.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-15-2018, 09:08 AM   #19
chadk66

this will be like Mueller's investigation. Indict a couple piss ants to justify their time spent and try to quiet people down. none of the players will be sought after. corrupt politicians protect corrupt politicians doesn't matter their affiliation That's why you will see guys like Trey step down from different committees and such. Probably even resign from office completely.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-15-2018, 10:25 AM   #20
upthecreek

upthecreek is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-15-2018, 10:55 AM   #21
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by upthecreek View Post
aint happening
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-15-2018, 11:16 AM   #22
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
This is fun Dan.
Posting a pic of Chelsea Clinton as a child trafficker, and then for some reason telling me it's fun, in a thread I haven't even posted in?

Nothing like doing this to show everyone what level of creep you are..
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-15-2018, 11:44 AM   #23
incoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk View Post
Agree completely, I think if prison for the Clintons is your objective it would have to be thru the Clinton Foundation.
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-15-2018, 01:15 PM   #24
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
Posting a pic of Chelsea Clinton as a child trafficker, and then for some reason telling me it's fun, in a thread I haven't even posted in?

Nothing like doing this to show everyone what level of creep you are..
hahaha, you're an unbelievably black pot Dan, so I don't buy your fake outrage. You've posted MUCH worse. That said, the pic doesn't insinuate that Chelsea was a child trafficker, only that she benefited from it in some way. Her mom and dad were likely the traffickers. Nothing that brings in cash is beneath them. Nothing.

Last edited by tucker6; 01-15-2018 at 01:17 PM.
Old 01-15-2018, 01:51 PM   #25
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

This is exactly what SNL, the jerk Colbert and the rest the late night zombies call humor - when it on TRUMP!

Only this one is probably TRUE!
Old 01-15-2018, 02:06 PM   #26
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
hahaha, you're an unbelievably black pot Dan, so I don't buy your fake outrage. You've posted MUCH worse.
What are you talking about? What “worse”? Give me an example, creeper..
Quote:
That said, the pic doesn't insinuate that Chelsea was a child trafficker, only that she benefited from it in some way. Her mom and dad were likely the traffickers.
Thanks for the clarification
Old 01-15-2018, 02:55 PM   #27
tucker6

Quote:
What are you talking about? What “worse”? Give me an example, creeper..

Thanks for the clarification
Name calling is what children and snowflakes do I guess. Keep on keeping on Dan. I'm sure you'll come up with an appropriate pic to describe all this soon. It's all you seem to have.
Old 01-15-2018, 06:05 PM   #28
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Name calling is what children and snowflakes do I guess. Keep on keeping on Dan. I'm sure you'll come up with an appropriate pic to describe all this soon. It's all you seem to have.
You brought my name up in a thread I hadn't even posted in, creep. And then when I ask you why, you claim some bullshit that you can't even back up, and then whine about being called a bad name.

But I'm the snowflake..
Old 01-15-2018, 06:40 PM   #29
tucker6

Quote:
You brought my name up in a thread I hadn't even posted in, creep. And then when I ask you why, you claim some bullshit that you can't even back up, and then whine about being called a bad name.

But I'm the snowflake..
Old 01-15-2018, 09:41 PM   #30
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

hcap!
Please be aware that it will not be the melting glaciers you have to worry about.
It will the meltdown of the snowflakes!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2188.jpg (27.6 KB, 5 views)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: