Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-18-2021, 09:33 PM   #46
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
The 20 Greatest Quotes From Rush Limbaugh

Rush Limbaugh was one of the greatest figures of the last half-century and he could personally take credit for millions of people becoming conservative. He was a legend, an icon and he will be missed. In honor of a great man, here are Rush’s 20 greatest quotes.

https://bongino.com/the-20-greatest-...rush-limbaugh/

If I can find some time, I'd like to expand on a couple of the quotes in a separate post from a biblical perspective which will demonstrate that conservatism is more in line with biblical principles than not.
To quote the great American political philosopher A Franken, “ Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot “
Comments on Rush’s 20 greatest quotes-so called. By the numbers.
20. Liberals have no problem confronting conservative ideas. Of course doing that on Rush’s show was impossible because he never had a legitimate liberal on his show. Guess he was afraid.
19. I have no problem with that if it’s for the greater good.
18 The people who make this country work are the people who work. You can own all the companies you want, but unless you have someone doing the jobs, they are worthless.

17. He’s right. A perfect example of this occurred on Jan,6 when all those liberals stormed the Capitol. Oh, wait..

16. Rush loves all women who fit his narrow view of what a woman should be. When a woman tries to escape from that narrow box, she becomes a threat to him and he reacts as all small men do.

15. No they don’t. Just more bs from Rush.

14. A bigot is a bigot. On the other hand Rush has never won an argument with a liberal, so I guess that definition has some validity.

13. Liberals would prefer that everyone have the opportunity to provide for themselves, but we are OK with helping out those who cannot. Conservatives actively don’t give a .....

12. If there was anything intellectual about conservatives, they would be liberals. Liberals do think “How horrible” , then they try to make it better.

10. What a great idea! Everyone buy an alligator a new get them off the endangered species list. What an idiot.

9. I’m sorry, I don’t know what that means.

8. Actually we did. The most prosperous times in this country were the fifties sixties and early seventies when the top tax rate was 70% or higher. It was also the time of the most regulation. There weren’t as many billionaires, but the middle class thrived.

7. Liberals are fine with private solutions to problems. It’s conservatives who fly into a panic if anyone even suggests that government could solve a problem.

6. Conservatives love people? You mean gay people and their rights. Not so much. You mean Muslim people and not judging them on the actions of a few. Don’t think so. You mean black people who are murdered by police?

5. Where in the world is there a country of just children and what in the world is he talking about.

4. Capitalism is both the solution and the problem and the less it is regulated, the greater a problem it becomes.

3. Without justice there is no progress.

2. Wrong! The second Amendment is so we can maintain an organized militia.

1. Off the top of my head, under current tax laws, a millionaire had $600,000 to $700 ,000 dollars left after he has paid his income taxes. And that’s before he has taken advantage of any loopholes. So quit your bellyachin
Old 02-18-2021, 09:57 PM   #47
46zilzal
velocitician

This fellow never stood for freedom. not once
Old 02-18-2021, 11:14 PM   #48
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Mostpost is so stupid, he posted his tripe twice....
Old 02-18-2021, 11:45 PM   #49
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I knew you would not understand it if I only posted it once.
Old 02-19-2021, 12:53 AM   #50
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
If you look closely in the first post, he attributes it to "A Frankenstein". It's like a Biden gaffe.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-19-2021, 01:20 AM   #51
Rex Phinney

If we don’t like what Mostpost has to say can’t we just stop him from posting?

Like I don’t know, maybe cancel his account or something?
Rex Phinney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-19-2021, 01:27 AM   #52
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

It doesn't bother me when he posts...does it bother you?
Old 02-19-2021, 03:48 AM   #53
woodbinepmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex Phinney View Post
If we don’t like what Mostpost has to say can’t we just stop him from posting?

Like I don’t know, maybe cancel his account or something?
That's what their side does when you say something they don't like. Don't become them.
Old 02-19-2021, 07:36 AM   #54
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodbinepmi View Post
That's what their side does when you say something they don't like. Don't become them.
this article explains their cult well

Party Of Love And Progress Rejoices Over Death Of Political Opponent

https://babylonbee.com/news/party-of...tical-opponent
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-19-2021, 08:22 AM   #55
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
To quote the great American political philosopher A Franken, “ Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot “
Comments on Rush’s 20 greatest quotes-so called. By the numbers.
20. Liberals have no problem confronting conservative ideas. Of course doing that on Rush’s show was impossible because he never had a legitimate liberal on his show. Guess he was afraid.
19. I have no problem with that if it’s for the greater good.
18 The people who make this country work are the people who work. You can own all the companies you want, but unless you have someone doing the jobs, they are worthless.

17. He’s right. A perfect example of this occurred on Jan,6 when all those liberals stormed the Capitol. Oh, wait..

16. Rush loves all women who fit his narrow view of what a woman should be. When a woman tries to escape from that narrow box, she becomes a threat to him and he reacts as all small men do.

15. No they don’t. Just more bs from Rush.

14. A bigot is a bigot. On the other hand Rush has never won an argument with a liberal, so I guess that definition has some validity.

13. Liberals would prefer that everyone have the opportunity to provide for themselves, but we are OK with helping out those who cannot. Conservatives actively don’t give a .....

12. If there was anything intellectual about conservatives, they would be liberals. Liberals do think “How horrible” , then they try to make it better.

10. What a great idea! Everyone buy an alligator a new get them off the endangered species list. What an idiot.

9. I’m sorry, I don’t know what that means.

8. Actually we did. The most prosperous times in this country were the fifties sixties and early seventies when the top tax rate was 70% or higher. It was also the time of the most regulation. There weren’t as many billionaires, but the middle class thrived.

7. Liberals are fine with private solutions to problems. It’s conservatives who fly into a panic if anyone even suggests that government could solve a problem.

6. Conservatives love people? You mean gay people and their rights. Not so much. You mean Muslim people and not judging them on the actions of a few. Don’t think so. You mean black people who are murdered by police?

5. Where in the world is there a country of just children and what in the world is he talking about.

4. Capitalism is both the solution and the problem and the less it is regulated, the greater a problem it becomes.

3. Without justice there is no progress.

2. Wrong! The second Amendment is so we can maintain an organized militia.

1. Off the top of my head, under current tax laws, a millionaire had $600,000 to $700 ,000 dollars left after he has paid his income taxes. And that’s before he has taken advantage of any loopholes. So quit your bellyachin
If Franken were such a "great" American philosopher, why didn't he constructively criticize Rush instead of instead of attacking him personally?
Old 02-19-2021, 08:24 AM   #56
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
This fellow never stood for freedom. not once
Why don't you tell us what he did stand for?
Old 02-19-2021, 09:09 AM   #57
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
If you look closely in the first post, he attributes it to "A Frankenstein". It's like a Biden gaffe.
That should be A Frankeintstein around here.

rastajenk is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-19-2021, 09:20 AM   #58
lamboguy

the combination of Ronald Reagan and Rush was very inspirational to me at the time. between those 2 guys you just knew the country was going to turn around and become the powerhouse that it was always supposed to be. throw in the invention of the fax machine along with Federal Express and that made me along with $1000 in cash and a credit card with a $2500 line and i was off to the races.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-19-2021, 09:39 AM   #59
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
If Franken were such a "great" American philosopher, why didn't he constructively criticize Rush instead of instead of attacking him personally?
Is that supposed to be the comic groper ex-senator Al Franken ?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-19-2021, 01:15 PM   #60
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodbinepmi View Post
I took Rex Phinney's post as 'sarcasm' for precisely what you just said.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: