Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-05-2021, 08:47 PM   #1
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

One More Election Fraud Look-See By SCOTUS

Feb. 5, 2021

WASHINGTON D.C. — The United States Supreme Court has scheduled the Pennsylvania election case, Sidney Powell’s Michigan election case, and Lin Wood’s Georgia election case for its February 19 conference.

See Supreme Court Docket:

https://www.supremecourt.gov/search....ic/20-815.html

https://www.supremecourt.gov/search....ic/20-845.html

https://www.supremecourt.gov/search....ic/20-799.html
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-05-2021, 11:02 PM   #2
myohmyjustify

The Pennsylvania secretary of state resigned last week because she illegally changed the voting laws. Also, lawsuits in Arizona, Georgia and Michigan are now going through the state courts and will be heard.

So many fools on here and in the media keep saying the 2020 election wasn't stolen. These clowns think that because it was done against Trump, that it was OK. They are too stupid to understand.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-05-2021, 11:26 PM   #3
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
The Pennsylvania secretary of state resigned last week because she illegally changed the voting laws. Also, lawsuits in Arizona, Georgia and Michigan are now going through the state courts and will be heard.

So many fools on here and in the media keep saying the 2020 election wasn't stolen. These clowns think that because it was done against Trump, that it was OK. They are too stupid to understand.
Old 02-08-2021, 10:04 AM   #4
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

So do Supreme Court justices have any kind of protection such as secret service? I would think ACB is the most important and vulnerable. I hope she has some good personal security.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2021, 12:39 PM   #5
davew

these are actually the first time they are actually thinking about seeing them.

all the others were sent back without seeing them.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2021, 04:26 PM   #6
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
So do Supreme Court justices have any kind of protection such as secret service? I would think ACB is the most important and vulnerable. I hope she has some good personal security.
Strictly my opinion, they are a co-equal branch of our government. It is very logical to think 9 members of the high court have more need than the 535 number by the co-equal counterparts. That being said I would think they have the special Suburban detail everywhere they go.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2021, 05:14 PM   #7
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
the place is safe, even when CHUCKY schumer asks his followers to attack the building.
Old 02-08-2021, 07:18 PM   #8
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Strictly my opinion, they are a co-equal branch of our government. It is very logical to think 9 members of the high court have more need than the 535 number by the co-equal counterparts. That being said I would think they have the special Suburban detail everywhere they go.
Looks like they can get protection from U.S. Marshalls but they have to request it. Doesn’t seem right.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-09-2021, 06:33 PM   #9
stuball

They wills say no standing just CoverTheirAsses
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-09-2021, 08:50 PM   #10
garyscpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
I was at a continuing education course where they had a retired federal judge speaking and we had to clear the room while they brought him in with security and dogs.
garyscpa is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-09-2021, 09:11 PM   #11
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyscpa View Post
I was at a continuing education course where they had a retired federal judge speaking and we had to clear the room while they brought him in with security and dogs.
I think all 9 deserve the right guy who get them everywhere they need to go, obviously armed, communication coms, and someone who knows evasive driving when there is a pattern observed during driving. I really doubt they get anything less.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-09-2021, 11:51 PM   #12
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post

Kathy Boockvar did not resign because she changed the voting laws. It had nothing to do with that. She resigned because her department failed to advertise a proposed amendment to the Pennsylvania Constitution as required by law. That amendment had to do with the statute of limitations on child abuse cases, no the election laws.

The thing is every story on the subject ls very clear on the point. So:if you tell us she resigned because she illegally changed the election laws, you are lying.

More than sixty lawsuits have already been dismissed, why should those above be any different. Just because SCOTUS has them on their docket does not mean the end result will be different. The fools aren’t the ones who think the election wasn’t stolen; it’s the ones who think it was.
Old 02-10-2021, 12:06 AM   #13
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Feb. 5, 2021

WASHINGTON D.C. — The United States Supreme Court has scheduled the Pennsylvania election case, Sidney Powell’s Michigan election case, and Lin Wood’s Georgia election case for its February 19 conference.

See Supreme Court Docket:

https://www.supremecourt.gov/search....ic/20-815.html

https://www.supremecourt.gov/search....ic/20-845.html

https://www.supremecourt.gov/search....ic/20-799.html
I looked at the Powell case. What the bleep is The Elementh Amendment. What competent attorney allows a typo like that slip by? Not once, but three times. And the arguments in the filing are ones that have been rejected several times in previous cases.

Also being placed on the docket is no assurance the case will be heard.
Old 02-10-2021, 07:54 PM   #14
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Kathy Boockvar did not resign because she changed the voting laws. It had nothing to do with that. She resigned because her department failed to advertise a proposed amendment to the Pennsylvania Constitution as required by law. That amendment had to do with the statute of limitations on child abuse cases, no the election laws.

The thing is every story on the subject ls very clear on the point. So:if you tell us she resigned because she illegally changed the election laws, you are lying.

More than sixty lawsuits have already been dismissed, why should those above be any different. Just because SCOTUS has them on their docket does not mean the end result will be different. The fools aren’t the ones who think the election wasn’t stolen; it’s the ones who think it was.

Failed to advertise? That comment is a quite silly.

The election laws are quite clear, and she broke them. She violated the US Constitution and if that wasn't good enough for her, she then doubled-down by violating the State Constitution.

To change the election laws in Pennsylvania the state legislators must change the law through legislation, not by a corrupt Democrat, such as Boockvar.

Last edited by myohmyjustify; 02-10-2021 at 08:02 PM.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-22-2021, 03:47 PM   #15
davew

the scotus voted 5/4 to not hear one case ....

https://www.theepochtimes.com/justic...e-btn-copylink

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: