Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-02-2020, 02:33 PM   #16
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I've been laughing since day 1.
So have most people
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2020, 02:44 PM   #17
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Bringing laughter into the world is a good thing.
Old 12-02-2020, 03:01 PM   #18
Burls
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
All the cucks claiming how terrible this place is...how I don't allow opposing opinions. How I ban anyone who has a different opinion than me...

If all those people would simply stop coming here...and ACTUALLY ALLOW THIS PLACE TO DEVOLVE INTO A SINGLE OPINION FORUM...it would die a quick and boring death.

So if you actually hate off-topic...and think it's a cesspool...just stop coming here...and it will die a natural death.

But you guys can't stay away. Because you love it here. And I thank you.

It's one of the few places you CAN GO and have opposing opinions thrown about these days WITHOUT fear of being censored. That's the reality.

There are people with opposing opinions who have been here for DECADES without being banned.

The only people who get banned are SPECIAL KINDS OF ASSHOLES. No matter their political leanings.
True dat. ...
Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2020, 07:57 PM   #19
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
So have most people
All I've seen you do since you got back is argue with people. You've yet to make a statement of any relevance to anything.
There are at least a million chat-rooms for folks like you. Tried any?
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2020, 08:08 PM   #20
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
All I've seen you do since you got back is argue with people. You've yet to make a statement of any relevance to anything.
That’s hilarious. You think people are making statements of relevance here? EVERYONE is arguing dummy. No one is changing their mind on any topic and no one is making great points. Everyone is just arguing.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:17 PM   #21
Cuffdaddy

Quote:
That’s hilarious. You think people are making statements of relevance here? EVERYONE is arguing dummy. No one is changing their mind on any topic and no one is making great points. Everyone is just arguing.
Bitch boyyyyyyyyy..
Cuffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2020, 08:18 PM   #22
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
See post 7971

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...79#post2680579

Dude is sick in the head and tries to make himself feel better by attacking people and putting them down and lying about it. He has low self esteem, very few friends, and is constantly looking for allies to attack people. And sooner or later the allies he finds dump him when they find out he can't stand on his own.

On twitter he had a burner account. Went by Peter Murifield or something like that. Attacks me saying I live with my parents and trying to get other people to believe it. It is public record where I live and where my Father lives yet he has no problem lying. And he did it at a time when my mother was in a nursing home and we couldn't see her because of the virus restrictions. She died in June.

Even though I doubt he knew about my mother is still shows you how willing this POS is to attack people and involve their family. Just a garbage human being.

And the most amazing thing is that the moderator lets him go on and on doing it.

Last edited by Andy Asaro; 12-02-2020 at 08:22 PM.
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2020, 08:19 PM   #23
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuffdaddy View Post
Bitch boyyyyyyyyy..
I take it back. There are lots of statements of relevance here.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:21 PM   #24
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
See post 7971

Dude is sick in the head and tries to make himself feel better by attacking people and putting them down and even lying to it. He has low self esteem, very few friends, and is constantly looking for allies to attack people. And sooner or later the allies he finds dump him when they find out he can't stand on his own.

On twitter he had a burner account. Went by Peter Murifield or something like that. Attacks me saying I live with my parents and trying to get other people to believe it. It is public record where I live and where my Father lives yet he has no problem lying. And he did it at a time when my mother was in a nursing home and we couldn't see her because of the virus restrictions. She died in June.

Even though I doubt he knew about my mother is still shows you how willing this POS is to track people that he will involve their family. Just a garbage human being.

And the most amazing thing is that the moderator lets him go on and on doing it.
We’re you crying as you typed this completely untrue post up? I bet you were.

What ally did I have that dumped me?
Old 12-02-2020, 08:22 PM   #25
Cuffdaddy

Quote:
I take it back. There are lots of statements of relevance here.
Could not be more relevant and unarguable.
Cuffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2020, 08:26 PM   #26
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
See post 7971

Dude is sick in the head and tries to make himself feel better by attacking people and putting them down and lying about it. He has low self esteem, very few friends, and is constantly looking for allies to attack people. And sooner or later the allies he finds dump him when they find out he can't stand on his own.

Even though I doubt he knew about my mother is still shows you how willing this POS is to attack people and involve their family. Just a garbage human being.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...13#post1344113

See post #5

Own it you piece of shit
Old 12-02-2020, 08:36 PM   #27
Andy Asaro

Quote:
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...13#post1344113

See post #5

Own it you piece of shit
Is that what you have? How many years ago was that dust up? That was a thread to end all threads. Don't remember the whole context but pretty sure I got as good as I gave. So, if you're trying to really "get me" you failed. And besides that I'm here posting in 2020 so pretty sure I made the necessary apologies if they were warranted.

I was most likely out of line all those years ago. What's your excuse now?
Old 12-02-2020, 08:42 PM   #28
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Is that what you have? How many years ago was that dust up? That was a thread to end all threads. Don't remember the whole context but pretty sure I got as good as I gave. So, if you're trying to really "get me" you failed. And besides that I'm here posting in 2020 so pretty sure I made the necessary apologies if they were warranted.

I was most likely out of line all those years ago. What's your excuse now?
Nah I just wanted it to be known how you really are. You can pretend you’re a victim but you’re not. You can also pretend you’re a nice guy, but you’re not.

The real irony is you’re campaigning hard to have me banned, while starting threads about censorship on twitter.

I don’t lie. Call me a jerk, asshole whatever. But I’m an honest asshole. Can you say the same?
Old 12-02-2020, 08:46 PM   #29
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Nah I just wanted it to be known how you really are. You can pretend you’re a victim but you’re not. You can also pretend you’re a nice guy, but you’re not.

The real irony is you’re campaigning hard to have me banned, while starting threads about censorship on twitter.

I don’t lie. Call me a jerk, asshole whatever. But I’m an honest asshole. Can you say the same?
You keep claiming that you know me yet I'm the guy using my real name and you're the guy who stays hidden.

You don't notice how weak you come off when you trash people who've done nothing to you.

Do you see yourself as some type of Avenger? Maybe a comic book hero righting wrongs?

What do you get from a burner account on Twitter where you attack people anonymously. What kind of mentality does someone who does shit like that have?

And then you try to come of cool? There is nothing cool about you.

You show nothing but weakness

Last edited by Andy Asaro; 12-02-2020 at 08:49 PM.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:47 PM   #30
jay68802

Quote:

No, I will not call you a ass or a jerk. Just a protagonist.
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: