Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-02-2018, 12:29 AM   #46
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Good thing he has some nice group like media matters giving him all the advertisers on Laura's show, so that he can promote an advertiser attack campaign....
I could figure out who her advertisers are just by watching the show. Too bad you couldn’t figure that out.
Old 04-02-2018, 12:36 AM   #47
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
We have here a fifty four year old woman mocking a seventeen year old boy because he could not get into a college. A woman who had the power of a major American News network behind her. A seventeen year old who had just lost seventeen friends in the space. Of a few minutes. What kind of piece of garbage does that?
Who cares. It's 2018.

The dems threw out the manners rule book YEARS ago...**** them

Stop crying

You guys are acting like she got up there and spazzed out like Trump did on that reporter.

I thought Hogg was this ultra-smart, competent, able spokesman for the new voice of America?

Now you want us to treat him as some frail, fragile, thin-skinned little child?

No way. You guys keep telling us he's SUPERMAN.

**** that again.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 04-02-2018 at 12:39 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2018, 12:37 AM   #48
OntheRail

Quote:
We have here a fifty four year old woman mocking a seventeen year old boy because he could not get into a college. A woman who had the power of a major American News network behind her. A seventeen year old who had just lost seventeen friends in the space. Of a few minutes. What kind of piece of garbage does that?
I would bet The Hogg nor you could not come up with a single photo of ONE of the victims with him. Hell I bet he did not know them by sight or their names prior to the shootings.

So stop spreading the BS.
Old 04-02-2018, 12:42 AM   #49
Clocker

Quote:
We have here a fifty four year old woman mocking a seventeen year old boy because he could not get into a college.
She is mocking him because he is a self-important, underachieving kid who is whining about being rejected by the home planet of self-important, underachieving kids, the California state university system.

Quote:
A woman who had the power of a major American News network behind her.
Not to hear the moonbats tell it.

Quote:
A seventeen year old who had just lost seventeen friends in the space. Of a few minutes.
Just an occasional fact or two would really help your credibility.

Hogg was a senior. This was a huge campus with over 15 buildings. The shooting was in the freshman class room building, and there is zero evidence that he ever knew a single one of them. He was hiding in a closet far from the scene doing smart phone interviews with other students for future publicity while this was going on.
Old 04-02-2018, 12:50 AM   #50
Clocker

Quote:
They blocked it because it was a watered down bill that would have had no effect on either mental health or gun control. For example, the portion regarding people on the no fly list would have required the government to prove they were a terrorist threat before they could be refused a gun.
There are 5 year old kids born to Americans in America on that list because of similar names. You don't think the government should bear a little more burden of proof than that?
Old 04-02-2018, 12:53 AM   #51
davew

Quote:
I could figure out who her advertisers are just by watching the show. Too bad you couldn’t figure that out.
In 30 minutes from her tweet? all 58? I need to give you more respect
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2018, 03:31 AM   #52
CincyHorseplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Who cares. It's 2018.

The dems threw out the manners rule book YEARS ago...**** them

Stop crying

You guys are acting like she got up there and spazzed out like Trump did on that reporter.

I thought Hogg was this ultra-smart, competent, able spokesman for the new voice of America?

Now you want us to treat him as some frail, fragile, thin-skinned little child?

No way. You guys keep telling us he's SUPERMAN.

**** that again.
Just want to underline this. The critique of what was said is laughable. What has been said about the President, Republicans, family etc. Making dick sucking comments ala Colbert. Wishing death ala Scalise and co. Calling Melania a whore. And down the line. The critics deserve no respect and their moral outrage just makes me want to hurt someone. Mike I have been criticized for being apolitical most of my life. IE worrying about what is in front of me daily and nothing else. This two faced BS is the most shameful thing I have seen in my entire life. I have felt like I have never wanted to wallow in this muck. But I am pissed off. Never again will be negligent. This last nasty election has awakened every soul in this country. What that means remains to be seen. I am ready for mean nasty and yes violent. The Right side is too mellow in tone and temperament. I know how to cuss, be street, nasty and hostile but still be politically sound and explain my stances. The Rebulican right no matter how mild needs to dig in and be ready to fight in a way they have never imagined. XXX'ed out words. Bad intentions. This is a war.
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2018, 07:30 AM   #53
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
She's a grown woman conducting a personal attack on a teenager.
Not addressing the gun control argument.

With any luck, she's out of work.
So you admit then that this teenager who isn't mature enough to take on a "grown woman" also isn't mature enough to teach anyone lessons on life, generally, or more specifically instruct anyone about gun ownership, the second amendment, NRA, etc.?
Old 04-02-2018, 07:36 AM   #54
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
Seems like you never lose a opportunity, to jump up and vilify a women. Big, Big Man aren't you.
Not to mention a sexist misogynist.
Old 04-02-2018, 07:38 AM   #55
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
He brought them up, apparently looking for sympathy. I see no other reason for him to mention them in this context.

After he whined about not getting into a college yet, he rationalized it by saying "amazing people don't get into college". Anyone stupid enough to say something like that in the public media is fair game for mockery.
Another victimized snowflake... Woe is me, life is so unfair.
Old 04-02-2018, 07:41 AM   #56
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
And virtually all mass shootings are committed by people with serious mental problems. But it is the liberals who fight against the use of mental health information as part of a background check.

Because that might stigmatize somebody, or hurt their feelings.
Yeah, it might hurt mostly the feelings of those who are inflicted with the mental disease of liberalism.
Old 04-02-2018, 07:45 AM   #57
boxcar

Quote:
They blocked it because it was a watered down bill that would have had no effect on either mental health or gun control. For example, the portion regarding people on the no fly list would have required the government to prove they were a terrorist threat before they could be refused a gun.
So, you're in favor of a tyrannical government who can just accuse a person of this, that or the other thing without offering any proof to back up the accusations? Why am I not surprised?
Old 04-02-2018, 07:47 AM   #58
boxcar

Quote:
Well...the 17 year-old had no problem attacking Rubio. Obviously, this snowflake was never taught any manners when addressing adults.
Old 04-02-2018, 10:22 AM   #59
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Well...the 17 year-old had no problem attacking Rubio. Obviously, this snowflake was never taught any manners when addressing adults.
He's here to teach YOU not the other way around.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2018, 10:25 AM   #60
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Hard to believe that a 17 year old could get under the skin of so many grown adults.My my.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply