Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-02-2017, 11:31 AM   #46
jms62
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan View Post
Yes, I sure did. I segued from this tragedy to what had been the "big news" prior and how it will effect that. Big freaking deal. I didn't even say anything bad about either side, but instead just mentioned talks that will surely happen today. And you make this a big deal, because you and your two sidekicks look to criticize anything I say. That's how the three of you get your jollies.
Oh the "WOE IS ME" act again. What you are doing is beyond despicable and yet you still defend it. What is worse people criticizing Trump for his callous remarks to the mayor of San Juan whose city and people where nearly wiped off the map OR you hijacking a thread talking about the biggest mass shooting in the history of the United States to further your agenda against freedom of speech. Which is Worse?
jms62 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-02-2017, 11:32 AM   #47
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Two sides to every coin... noticed you didn't deny it.
You and people like you like to paint this board as something unique or something that happens only within the vacuum of www.paceadvantage.com

I can assure you, not only isn't it unique, but the real world out there is about 1,000x worse than anything that goes on here. In fact, twitter, facebook, and most if not all of the "comment sections (if they even still exist, since many have been taken down)" on the major news websites are a million times worse than what goes down on here.

So I'm not sure what there is to deny. This is a pretty good place to discuss world events without things getting too out of hand.

Meanwhile, you're sitting there trying to say that off-topic is some kind of extreme outlier...I'll DENY THAT until the cows come home, because it's dead wrong.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-02-2017, 11:33 AM   #48
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I really couldn't give two ****s what you think about me. I'll post whatever the **** I want on my ****ing website.

Classy enough for you now?
Are we allowed to respond in this manner too...or is this posting style reserved strictly for the owner of this site?
Old 10-02-2017, 11:34 AM   #49
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Are we allowed to respond in this manner too...or is this posting style reserved strictly for the owner of this site?
You can do it once in a blue moon...I can do it anytime I like, which isn't too often, as you know.
Old 10-02-2017, 11:37 AM   #50
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
Oh the "WOE IS ME" act again. What you are doing is beyond despicable and yet you still defend it. What is worse people criticizing Trump for his callous remarks to the mayor of San Juan whose city and people where nearly wiped off the map OR you hijacking a thread talking about the biggest mass shooting in the history of the United States to further your agenda against freedom of speech. Which is Worse?
Jms, there was nothing wrong with what I wrote, and I couldn't give two sh*** if you think differently.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-02-2017, 11:37 AM   #51
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

That's the spirit!
Old 10-02-2017, 11:40 AM   #52
jms62
Veteran

Quote:
Jms, there was nothing wrong with what I wrote, and I couldn't give two sh*** if you think differently.
If you didn't give a shit then you never would have replied once nor would you have doubled or tripled down on your original post. That's fine. I am pretty sure nearly everyone reading this thread is totally disgusted by what you did here. If your stock could actually fall any further I think you had a huge GAP DOWN this morning.
Old 10-02-2017, 11:43 AM   #53
Clocker

And the winner of the award for stupidity while politicizing this tragedy is: Hillary Clinton!

Quote:
"The crowd fled at the sound of gunshots," Clinton tweeted. "Imagine the deaths if the shooter had a silencer, which the NRA wants to make easier to get."
Imagine the deaths if the shooter had a phaser or a photon torpedo.
Old 10-02-2017, 11:45 AM   #54
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
If you didn't give a shit then you never would have replied once nor would you have doubled or tripled down on your original post. That's fine. I am pretty sure nearly everyone reading this thread is totally disgusted by what you did here. If your stock could actually fall any further I think you had a huge GAP DOWN this morning.
Replying doesn't equate to caring.
Old 10-02-2017, 11:47 AM   #55
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
And the winner of the award for stupidity while politicizing this tragedy is: Hillary Clinton!

They were fish in a barrel regardless if they were moving or running given the trajectory of the shootings.
Old 10-02-2017, 11:48 AM   #56
jms62
Veteran

Quote:
Replying doesn't equate to caring.
LOL. You care very very much. No one is buying the act..
Old 10-02-2017, 12:04 PM   #57
woodtoo

The Asian female girlfriend will be key, when questioned.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-02-2017, 12:10 PM   #58
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post

Please go away Oh Crooked one, it is you who needs silencing!!!
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-02-2017, 12:10 PM   #59
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
My guess is that this was another nutty left wing terrorist who was going to kill himself a bunch of redneck, Christian, racist Trump supporters at this country music festival...but that's just a guess.
Yeah, that's the most likely scenario; that a guy from rural Nevada is a nutty left wing terroist. Are you nuts. He picked the venue because it was where he could do the most damage.
Old 10-02-2017, 12:14 PM   #60
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Yeah, that's the most likely scenario; that a guy from rural Nevada is a nutty left wing terroist. Are you nuts. He picked the venue because it was where he could do the most damage.
(Borrowing a page from ely)

So you don't deny the crowd was packed with redneck, right-wing, Christian, racist Trump supporters?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: