Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-08-2016, 03:07 PM   #61
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits
The cop did murder Alton Sterling. Odd you don't grasp this.

Racism IS alive and well in this country. And this didn't just happen in the last eight years. I can add this without doubt. It has worsened in the last eight.

I'm not tough, I don't try to be. I just don't take a lot of shit from the likes of you. Which is something most know about me by now. I recognize a pious and smug individual who feels he's brighter than everyone else in the room. Regardless whether the topic is the Maria Borells of the world or race relations.

You're a troll. Others see your reading skill, and your twisting of their comments as well. You're a poor listener, Fager, because you're more interested in your own thinking than anyone else's. No one has anything to offer you.

Finally, spin me on ignore, how 'bout that.
Oh, now he didn't possibly murder the black guy, he DID murder the black guy. And he did it out of his own racist motives. That's according to your own words.

But try to spin it. No one's buying. Just like no one bought your histrionics over someone speculating about a Maria Borell suicide similar to the one from the Asmussen barn.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2016, 03:15 PM   #62
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Racism has been doubled down in the last 8 years with the bigoted lies coming out of the foul mouth that POS racist in the WH.

The Police Unions of the nation should his worthless ass for slander and inciting riots.

Dallas is 100% on Obama.
Old 07-08-2016, 09:05 PM   #63
Grits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan
Oh, now he didn't possibly murder the black guy, he DID murder the black guy. And he did it out of his own racist motives. That's according to your own words.

But try to spin it. No one's buying. Just like no one bought your histrionics over someone speculating about a Maria Borell suicide similar to the one from the Asmussen barn.
Why don't you read, if you can, again, much more closely what Ralph and Money have stated today about the shooting of Alton Sterling. They, both, are former cops, now retired, who, how often, had to use brute force, or draw their weapons?

You've gone overboard....still, we're into the night and you won't stand up to men, here, only me. You won't stand up to men who have said far more about racism, about blacks, about whites, etc, than I've ever dreamed of thinking, much less stating. I feel sadness for men like you. No purpose, just sitting online wasting away.

Leave me alone, Fager. I won't ask but once.
Grits is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2016, 09:35 PM   #64
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Why don't you read, if you can, again, much more closely what Ralph and Money have stated today about the shooting of Alton Sterling. They, both, are former cops, now retired, who, how often, had to use brute force, or draw their weapons?

You've gone overboard....still, we're into the night and you won't stand up to men, here, only me. You won't stand up to men who have said far more about racism, about blacks, about whites, etc, than I've ever dreamed of thinking, much less stating. I feel sadness for men like you. No purpose, just sitting online wasting away.

Leave me alone, Fager. I won't ask but once.
Or you'll do what? What a joke. Will you hit me over the head with the exclamation mark key?

Why do you keep mentioning Ralph? My response was solely about what you said. Do I need to quote you again since you apparently don't understand what you write? You have called this shooting a murder and that the cop's motive was racism. Be a big girl and deal with it when someone calls you out for fanning flames with your racist rhetoric.

Now, go ahead and try to insult me personally yet again. That's what people do when they're losing an argument.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:54 PM   #65
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Racism has been doubled down in the last 8 years with the bigoted lies coming out of the foul mouth that POS racist in the WH.

The Police Unions of the nation should his worthless ass for slander and inciting riots.

Dallas is 100% on Obama.
He has to split credit with the media for fanning the flames, he definitely could diffuse racial tensions and doesn't, he makes them worse. I have to say since I started following politics in 1968 he has been by far the most pathetic POS of a president I recall. He has taken world famous coward Jimmy Carter's place on my worst president's list by a landslide.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2016, 11:00 PM   #66
Grits

Quote:
Or you'll do what? What a joke. Will you hit me over the head with the exclamation mark key?

Why do you keep mentioning Ralph? My response was solely about what you said. Do I need to quote you again since you apparently don't understand what you write? You have called this shooting a murder and that the cop's motive was racism. Be a big girl and deal with it when someone calls you out for fanning flames with your racist rhetoric.

Now, go ahead and try to insult me personally yet again. That's what people do when they're losing an argument.
You win, old man.

However, I understand every move I make, every word I type at this website. I also understand that Ralph and Money know what they're talking about. I respect them.

I've been called out many times here over the years. I handle it fine. What I don't handle well is a coward that singles me out, while he ignores men who are posting much harsher words. So, let me repeat it once again, YOU DON'T STAND UP TO THE MEN HERE that disagree with you.

I'm not answering another one of your singled out questions or quotes lifted from posts.

Like I said earlier, I've never spoken of politics in any form at PA, or if I have it could be counted on less than 5 fingers. You doggedly chose me and enough is enough. Get off on someone else. Or sit here and talk to yourself. I don't care if you stay up for the next 72 hours. Useless.
Grits is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2016, 11:17 PM   #67
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
You win, old man.

However, I understand every move I make, every word I type at this website. I also understand that Ralph and Money know what they're talking about. I respect them.

I've been called out many times here over the years. I handle it fine. What I don't handle well is a coward that singles me out, while he ignores men who are posting much harsher words. So, let me repeat it once again, YOU DON'T STAND UP TO THE MEN HERE that disagree with you.

I'm not answering another one of your singled out questions or quotes lifted from posts.

Like I said earlier, I've never spoken of politics in any form at PA, or if I have it could be counted on less than 5 fingers. You doggedly chose me and enough is enough. Get off on someone else. Or sit here and talk to yourself. I don't care if you stay up for the next 72 hours. Useless.
EDIT by CJ:

Going way too far here FF...knock it off.

Last edited by cj; 07-09-2016 at 12:02 AM.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:47 PM   #68
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
EDIT by CJ:

Going way too far here FF...knock it off.
Time out. I call it! This is a little much.

Last edited by cj; 07-09-2016 at 12:03 AM.
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2016, 11:48 PM   #69
ElKabong

Fager...Are you Donald trump by chance?? maybe phantomontours cousin.

"Leave Britney (grits) alone...."

Stop the obsession already

Last edited by ElKabong; 07-08-2016 at 11:51 PM.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2016, 11:50 PM   #70
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
If Obama had a son......
if his mom had a Planned Parenthood....
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-09-2016, 12:19 AM   #71
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I'm hearing/reading lots of talk online about an interview Rush Limbaugh did today. Here's the transcript. Very interesting gun info from a Manhattan Institute scholar. If you're really interested........

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...he_war_on_cops
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-09-2016, 12:27 AM   #72
dartman51

Here is a little FACT, for everyone to chew on. WE, don't have all the FACTS. Unless you've read the police report, or were directly involved, and know ALL the facts, in that case, i'll apologize. I don't care about a video. The video doesn't always show EVERYTHING. Jumping to conclusions, and stating things as facts, when we don't have all the facts, is just plain wrong. THAT'S what the MSM does, that's what Jesse Jackson does, that's what Al Sharpton does, that's what BLM does, and yes, that's what Obama does. THAT'S why racism is alive and well in America, today. THAT'S why it has gotten worse in the last 8 years. People fanning the flames, keeping it alive. When you have large groups like BLM, marching in the streets, and chanting, "WHAT DO WE WANT...DEAD COPS...WHEN DO WE WANT IT....NOW!!", WHAT THE HELL DOES ANYONE EXPECT. I know we have free speech, in this country, but, just like you can't yell "FIRE", in a crowded theatre, those words should also be against the law. But, if you try to shut them down, they will scream, "RACISM", and some candy ass bleeding heart Liberal judge, will take their side, and give them free reign. One more thing, before I get off my soap box, for tonight. All this crap with the MSM, and the aforementioned others, trying to make it sound like cops have declared war on black men, is just that, CRAP.
Here's a little fact that I learned today, from the BUREAU OF STATISTICS. There have been over 500 cop related shooting deaths, this year. Of them, 56 have been declared "wrongful" shootings. Of the 56 wrongful deaths, 54 have been WHITE, while only 2, have been BLACK. It's time to stop the bullshit.
dartman51 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-09-2016, 01:02 AM   #73
highnote

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk3521
Always be polite to a police officer. Rule #1.
Absolutely right. I always say yes sir/ma'am and no sir/ma'am.

I told my son, who is just starting to drive, to keep his hands on the steering wheel if he is pulled over and say yes sir and no sir.
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-09-2016, 01:09 AM   #74
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by highnote
... say yes sir and no sir.
If he's really wanting to press his luck, tell him to learn uniforms and figure out ranks. Then when he impresses someone by calling them by the correct title, he can really bullshit them with tales of his desire to pursue a career in law enforcement.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-09-2016, 01:15 AM   #75
highnote

Quote:
You're a troll. Others see your reading skill, and your twisting of their comments as well. You're a poor listener, Fager, because you're more interested in your own thinking than anyone else's. No one has anything to offer you.
Of all the people to attack on this board, you, Grits, are one person who should never be attacked. You are just about the kindest person here.

Fager is a troll. He seems to enjoy getting people riled up. He definitely twists people's words. So I came up with an endearing name for him -- Trolling Fager.

I am not sure, but I don't think I have ever called anyone else on this board a derogatory name. But since Fager is so quick to call people names, it made me want to give him a good-natured nickname.

He makes me laugh at the way he twists words or acts like he doesn't get the gist of a post -- all in an attempt to see how much of a nuisance he can be. He's probably a teenager.
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply