Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-28-2018, 12:42 PM   #16
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Nice spin. I made one post saying simply that I don't click on blind youtube links and people started acting like I was trying to kill the First Amendment.
You've made 50 posts saying you don't clik on any link unless the poster provides you with a 100 word justification for clicking
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-28-2018, 12:56 PM   #17
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
You've made 50 posts saying you don't clik on any link unless the poster provides you with a 100 word justification for clicking
If I told you once, I told you a million times, don't exaggerate.
Old 03-28-2018, 01:00 PM   #18
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

It's not that much of an exaggeration...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-28-2018, 03:34 PM   #19
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Nice spin. I made one post saying simply that I don't click on blind youtube links and people started acting like I was trying to kill the First Amendment.
OK this link refers to Mostpost's original assertion there is to be a Second Amendment rally on April 14th, which is two weeks from this coming Saturday .It is being organized by a gentleman from West Virginia who works in a restaurant.Indeed Mr. Mostpost's accuracy is right on target as these rallies will be in all 50 states (nothing though about Guam , Puerto Rico, American Samoa or the U,S. Virgin Islands was mentioned),although financing by different organizations, the possibility of which was mentioned by MP has not been verified.

So , without further adieu :

https://freedomoutpost.com/april-14-...tate-capitals/

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-28-2018, 04:02 PM   #20
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
If the right protest, the left has its arsenal to counter with. This includes, but not limited to, starting fires, shooting cops, bring their kids along to assist. They also have the media to applaud and cheer them on. Many sacrificed by the leftist leaders are blacks and minorities they send to the front lines. There, they burn businesses, loot, and beat the innocent. If the right were to orchestrate a massive protest like the kids did, there would be a war
Their intentions are to eventually have the school system and its enrollment as additional forces. Sad that when interviewed, 3 out of 10 children had no clue what they were even protesting last Saturday. With Ferguson many involved there had no clue either. The left is all about corruption, they'll make up any reason if need be. The women's march wasn't about women's rights, it was about Hillary losing...and an opportunity to create chaos.
Liberals are a class of low-life losers that retaliate with any means available. Moral ethics mean nothing. They stop at nothing.
You sure about this? Michael Moore thinks (?) kids over 15 should have the right to vote.

They're mature enough to figure out the issues and critically think through them to make well reasoned decisions, but not old enough to own a gun or smoke tobacco or drink.
Old 03-28-2018, 04:08 PM   #21
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post
OK this link refers to Mostpost's original assertion there is to be a Second Amendment rally on April 14th, which is two weeks from this coming Saturday .It is being organized by a gentleman from West Virginia who works in a restaurant.Indeed Mr. Mostpost's accuracy is right on target as these rallies will be in all 50 states (nothing though about Guam , Puerto Rico, American Samoa or the U,S. Virgin Islands was mentioned),although financing by different organizations, the possibility of which was mentioned by MP has not been verified.

So , without further adieu :

https://freedomoutpost.com/april-14-...tate-capitals/
Clocker asked for a link because Mostie also claimed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
You need to pay more attention. Marches are already scheduled for April 14 across the country, all financed by the NRA I am sure.
(emphasis mine)

Can you show me in the above link where the NRA is paying for this?
Old 03-28-2018, 09:38 PM   #22
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Clocker asked for a link because Mostie also claimed:

(emphasis mine)

Can you show me in the above link where the NRA is paying for this?
The point of the post was a good natured ribbing of Clocker ,as he is always asking for explanations of links before clicking on them so I wrote a highly detailed explanation of the link.And it also served the purpose of confirming there are indeed rallies supporting gun rights on April 14th.

Now, to your point, I think it's a reasonable assumption that Mostpost was engaging in sarcasm with his NRA reference; the "I am sure" at the end of the sentence would confirm that.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)

Last edited by barahona44; 03-28-2018 at 09:41 PM.
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply