Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2019, 02:08 PM   #10456
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Like I told Actor earlier, some of the regular contributors to this thread indeed have mush for brains. And the proof of this is that the post I'm quoting is, yet, another in dire need of a recount.

You really should quit while you're only this far behind.
I did not want to leave anyone out. If you like I will consider your hurt feelings, your posts then, "Almost out posts all of us put together".

But nevertheless these threads are your raison d'être:pound:
Old 03-31-2019, 02:18 PM   #10457
hcap

Quote:
Why do you hate to tell me, since I never said what you're implying?

And there are no inconsistencies in my interpretations. BUT...even if there were, perfect consistency doesn't prove a thing is true, according to Actor.
So...between the two of you bobbleheads, nothing can prove a thing to be true, I suppose?
Eh, you left out what I also said about your "contradictory hypocrisies and blatant ignorance."

I hate to tell you is simply, I hate to try and wake you from such a blissful blind sleep to your own willful towering egoistic self imposed lies.
Old 03-31-2019, 03:11 PM   #10458
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I did not want to leave anyone out. If you like I will consider your hurt feelings, your posts then, "Almost out posts all of us put together".

But nevertheless these threads are your raison d'être:pound:
I'm not hurt at all. Just a little astounded that a self-described mental giant like yourself could make such a blunder. In fact, the numbers you posted didn't even make it close to what you claimed.
Old 03-31-2019, 03:14 PM   #10459
boxcar

Quote:
Eh, you left out what I also said about your "contradictory hypocrisies and blatant ignorance."

I hate to tell you is simply, I hate to try and wake you from such a blissful blind sleep to your own willful towering egoistic self imposed lies.
Quit projecting. You are the Snooze Queen Extraordinaire around these parts, and the megabytes of irony is that's likely never to change until you're pushing up daisies.
Old 03-31-2019, 03:28 PM   #10460
hcap

Quote:
I'm not hurt at all. Just a little astounded that a self-described mental giant like yourself could make such a blunder. In fact, the numbers you posted didn't even make it close to what you claimed.
Oops, I forgot you are so literal minded you miss the point

boxcar 3,583
Actor 1,881
hcap 1,387
Show Me the Wire 753
thaskalos 599
Light 349
dnlgfnk 327

You post about twice as much as even myself and Actor, and way more than everyone else. You live for this stuff even when you are proven wrong over and over again. These threads appear to be your raison d'être
Old 03-31-2019, 05:20 PM   #10461
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
"Jesus, Paul...and Boxcar". Your modesty is admirable.
I did say I was emulating them! Learn to read. The Gospel message is hated by the world. This is why it takes supernatural power to change hating hearts into repenting, believing and loving ones.
Old 03-31-2019, 05:24 PM   #10462
boxcar

Quote:
Oops, I forgot you are so literal minded you miss the point

boxcar 3,583
Actor 1,881
hcap 1,387
Show Me the Wire 753
thaskalos 599
Light 349
dnlgfnk 327

You post about twice as much as even myself and Actor, and way more than everyone else. You live for this stuff even when you are proven wrong over and over again. These threads appear to be your raison d'être
But I didn't forget that you're so inept at communicating coherently, did I? This is what you wrote earlier:

You out post all of us put together

What part of that, don't you get?
Old 03-31-2019, 05:28 PM   #10463
boxcar

Quote:
Looks like you based your contemptible "law of universal distrust" on the Calvinistic biblical view of Total Depravity. Of course being child less puts you at a disadvantage, except when you profes to tell loving parents how they should raise and treat their kids.

The two videos I posted should hopefully shut you up for a while.
Hopefully?
I don't do vids, remember?

So tell me: Have you ever lied in your life?

Also, if man is born morally neutral, let's say, then explain to me how is it statistically possible that the entire human race is morally flawed? How come half of the human race isn't?
Old 03-31-2019, 07:09 PM   #10464
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Make sure you pass this incredibly stupendous news on to all criminal defense attorneys all over the world. I'm sure they'll find it valuable.
Is there some law which says evidence has to come from direct observation? Is DNA directly observable?
Old 03-31-2019, 07:23 PM   #10465
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
Is there some law which says evidence has to come from direct observation?
A non sequitur.

Quote:
Is DNA directly observable?
Is a fingerprint directly observable?

Tell me something. Enlighten me. When law enforcement wiretaps or eavesdrops on phone calls to obtain incriminating evidence on the target of their investigation, and they obtain that info and arrest the guy, charge him and go to court, would the recording be considered direct or indirect evidence?
Old 03-31-2019, 10:04 PM   #10466
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Tell me something. Enlighten me. When law enforcement wiretaps or eavesdrops on phone calls to obtain incriminating evidence on the target of their investigation, and they obtain that info and arrest the guy, charge him and go to court, ...
Did law enforcement have a warrant for their wiretap?

Quote:
... would the recording be considered direct or indirect evidence?
Would the answer to that question determine whether or not the evidence is admissible?

Convictions and exonerations can be obtained through indirect evidence. Fingerprints are indirect evidence. DNA is indirect evidence.

This entire line is a red herring. My thesis is that there is no such thing as direct evidence.

There is more evidence for the big bang than for theistic creation. Period.
Old 03-31-2019, 10:06 PM   #10467
hcap

Quote:
I don't do vids, remember?

So tell me: Have you ever lied in your life?

Also, if man is born morally neutral, let's say, then explain to me how is it statistically possible that the entire human race is morally flawed? How come half of the human race isn't?
In remember you once lied about not "'doing" videos.

Btw, yes we all lie but you lie to yourself more than any poster here.

If you are brave enough to watch either the first video about children and dogs loving with no "original sin" at all , or the second, a beautiful Christian Shaker song, written and composed in 1848 by Elder Joseph Brackett, you might re-think your absurd and contemptible "law of universal distrust" (or mistrust), and you would learn something about love and compassion. My suspicion is if youtube and the internet and this song were around back then, your boy Calvin might have lightened up some.

The lyrics are fine, but both the lyrics and music together are good for your always sour, bitter disposition

'Tis the gift to be simple, 'tis the gift to be free
'Tis the gift to come down where we ought to be,
And when we find ourselves in the place just right,
'Twill be in the valley of love and delight.
When true simplicity is gained,
To bow and to bend we shan't be ashamed,
To turn, turn will be our delight,
Till by turning, turning we come 'round right.

Last edited by hcap; 03-31-2019 at 10:21 PM.
Old 03-31-2019, 10:19 PM   #10468
HalvOnHorseracing

I was watching a movie in English/Spanish and the translations were often ridiculous. The captain is on the intercom and when the conversation ends he says, "yo fuera" which literally translates to, "I'm outside." The captain was simply saying, out, the conversation is over - I'm out.

Remember the old saying. "A camel is a horse designed by committee." The fact that there have been many translations and translators for a respective document in no way guarantees perfection.

There is a show called "The Carbonaro Effect." Not only could he turn water into wine, he could turn water into a mouse too.
Old 03-31-2019, 10:28 PM   #10469
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalvOnHorseracing
Remember the old saying. "A camel is a horse designed by committee."
Is that god at work subcontracting Teleology and intelligent design out to the lower angels?
Old 03-31-2019, 11:17 PM   #10470
thaskalos

Quote:
What a simple-minded insult to language scholars.
"Language scholars"?

You mean those who have convinced you that the Greek word "ENTOS" means AMONG? And then I am the "simple-minded" one?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: