Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-06-2023, 09:17 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Soon...even mostpost will be shit-talking Biden

Old 02-06-2023, 09:54 AM   #2
P.Rosa
Gambler

The percentages in the video don't matter.
Democrats have perfected the art of vote buying/stealing.
No matter who the democrat presidential nominee is, (Biden, Harris, Fetterman) he/she will receive at least 81 million votes.
Old 02-06-2023, 10:41 AM   #3
davew

Never, some are never going to leave the democrat voting block.

Anyway, everyone in US needs to suffer some when worldwide equity is at stake. The cost of saving the world could cost many their lives ... and a small sacrifice everyone must endure to save the world for our grandchildren.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-06-2023, 12:17 PM   #4
Inner Dirt

Cliff is a hypocritical blind homer, nothing will change him, he approves of everything Biden does or has done, including touching little girls that are strangers to him and showering with his daughter. There are hordes of people like him.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-06-2023, 02:23 PM   #5
OntheRail

MoPo's firmly in the 30%... were 10% have more then 10 emails and voted 10x's more for JOE then everyone else. MoPo is a good Dalek, he obeys.
Old 02-06-2023, 02:36 PM   #6
headhawg
crusty old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Cliff is a hypocritical blind homer, nothing will change him, he approves of everything Biden does or has done, including touching little girls that are strangers to him and showering with his daughter. There are hordes of people like him.
This is so true. I'm a mostly peripheral member of a forum where the most vocal members (and maybe the majority of all members) are so far left I'm surprised their cars can make a right turn. They still slam Trump (of course) because they can't admit to the stupidity of the current administration, and feel the need to deflect Pedo Joe's incompetency. I can't believe people are so blind and naive.
Old 02-06-2023, 02:45 PM   #7
United Puett
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhawg View Post
This is so true. I'm a mostly peripheral member of a forum where the most vocal members (and maybe the majority of all members) are so far left I'm surprised their cars can make a right turn.
Fortunately you offset that by being a peripheral member of this forum, where the most vocal members (and maybe the majority of all members) are so far right I'm surprised their cars can make a left turn.
United Puett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-06-2023, 02:46 PM   #8
United Puett
Veteran

Also - the red wave's a comin!
United Puett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-06-2023, 02:50 PM   #9
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by United Puett View Post
Also - the red wave's a comin!
So I can put you in the 42% and 16% columns of the poll that was cited in the video that started this thread?

Good to know. It's always best not to go along with the herd, so you've got that in your favor.
Old 02-06-2023, 02:52 PM   #10
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhawg View Post
This is so true. I'm a mostly peripheral member of a forum where the most vocal members (and maybe the majority of all members) are so far left I'm surprised their cars can make a right turn. They still slam Trump (of course) because they can't admit to the stupidity of the current administration, and feel the need to deflect Pedo Joe's incompetency. I can't believe people are so blind and naive.

Trump did something to people never seen in my life time. He was nit picked by the left like no other, he was attacked by the liberal media for all kinds of petty crap, previously in areas they never went before. His hair, weight, diet, etc were attacked, dirt was dug on him with none of the stories ever being vetted. I knew people personally and on internet forums that became obsessed about reading every negative story ever about Trump and sharing it. He drove people insane and still does.
Old 02-06-2023, 02:55 PM   #11
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
He drove people insane and still does.
This was both a very good thing...and a very bad thing.

It's fundamentally changed this country in profound and very dangerous ways...and has absolutely threatened the very existence of the US Constitution going forward.
Old 02-06-2023, 03:42 PM   #12
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
This was both a very good thing...and a very bad thing.

It's fundamentally changed this country in profound and very dangerous ways...and has absolutely threatened the very existence of the US Constitution going forward.

It strangely seemed to drive more lefties into blind homerism. Seriously if it wasn't for Trump, do you think Biden would have an approval rating as high as he does now, and people ignoring all the damage he has done?
Old 02-06-2023, 03:55 PM   #13
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by United Puett View Post
Fortunately you offset that by being a peripheral member of this forum, where the most vocal members (and maybe the majority of all members) are so far right I'm surprised their cars can make a left turn.
The voice of reason!
Old 02-06-2023, 04:03 PM   #14
davew

Quote:
Trump did something to people never seen in my life time. He was nit picked by the left like no other, he was attacked by the liberal media for all kinds of petty crap, previously in areas they never went before. His hair, weight, diet, etc were attacked, dirt was dug on him with none of the stories ever being vetted. I knew people personally and on internet forums that became obsessed about reading every negative story ever about Trump and sharing it. He drove people insane and still does.
Don't forget the stories about his wife, kids and marriage falling apart.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-06-2023, 07:50 PM   #15
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Three main parts to that polling.
Approval rating. I don’t care except to say Biden’s approval rating is up several points.

41% say they are worse off economically. Who is worse off? The 11,000,000 people have jobs now who didn’t have them two years ago are not worse off. Social Security recipients who got an 8.7% COLA are not worse off. Workers with better choices where to work are not worse off. People don’t have to work from home or wear masks. Does that make them worse off. I will tell you one thing. People complaining about inflation will be much worse off if Republicans get in.

Finally, less than a third want Biden to be the Democratic nominee in 2024, while 58% would prefer someone else. BUT, if you look at the actual polling Biden is 26% ahead of his nearest rival.

And, there are a lot of people Like me, who would prefer Biden not be the nominee, but would absolutely vote for him if he was.