Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-19-2022, 06:16 PM   #1606
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Russia will win.
Just as soon as the new Congress shuts of US aid, which is long overdue.
Do that and WW3 is less than 5 years away, Russia wins in Ukraine they move on to Latvia, Estonia, Finland....take your pick, all Nato members. Best to pay with $ now to stop them as opposed to paying with LIVES and $ later
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-19-2022, 06:40 PM   #1607
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post
Do that and WW3 is less than 5 years away, Russia wins in Ukraine they move on to Latvia, Estonia, Finland....take your pick, all Nato members. Best to pay with $ now to stop them as opposed to paying with LIVES and $ later
Yeah...Russia...the military that can't even beat Ukraine...is gonna march into a NATO country.

Do you even read what you write? How can you be this gullible? You seem like a smart guy from what I can gather on here.
Old 10-19-2022, 06:49 PM   #1608
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Yeah...Russia...the military that can't even beat Ukraine...is gonna march into a NATO country.

Do you even read what you write? How can you be this gullible? You seem like a smart guy from what I can gather on here.
Let's be clear, Ukraine is getting assistance with equipment from virtually the whole world. That point is not lost on Putin or his acolytes. If they win now, they'll be emboldened, especially if we pull aid now, they will expect us to do the same to a NATO country, especially a small one like Latvia or Estonia.
At least try to think like a Russian, it's an acquired skill that I have been honing since 2008. Their pride always gets in the way of their logic, that and their ultra nationalism.....think a Trump rally times 100! They really believe all these places are theirs, including Poland and the Czech Republic.
Old 10-19-2022, 06:56 PM   #1609
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Let's be clear, Ukraine is getting assistance with equipment from virtually the whole world. That point is not lost on Putin or his acolytes. If they win now, they'll be emboldened, especially if we pull aid now, they will expect us to do the same to a NATO country, especially a small one like Latvia or Estonia.
At least try to think like a Russian, it's an acquired skill that I have been honing since 2008. Their pride always gets in the way of their logic, that and their ultra nationalism.....think a Trump rally times 100! They really believe all these places are theirs, including Poland and the Czech Republic.
Yes, because fighting Ukrainians armed with western weaponry and failing mightily should really embolden them to take on an actual NATO country which would mean the invocation of Article 5.

Just stop.
Old 10-19-2022, 07:57 PM   #1610
mhaney0423

Quote:
Yes, because fighting Ukrainians armed with western weaponry and failing mightily should really embolden them to take on an actual NATO country which would mean the invocation of Article 5.

Just stop.
And why would a republican president and senate honor Article 5, I think Trump made clear his stance on that. It's what Putin is counting on. I would be almost willing to lay odds on that if it ever came to Article 5 needing to be invoked, there would be several here, yourself included that would be questioning and even vehemently complaining that we would even consider honoring it.

For God's sake, there seem to be several here that have decided the USA and the western world are the bad guys in this whole thing.

Look, I of all people have nothing but love for the Russian people, as I have stated a big part of my family is Russian citizens, I worked for years in a lab for a Russian scientist, we have many many close Russian friends, but the Russian government as it now stands, is the scourge of the earth. The quicker it goes away, the better and safer the whole world will be....for Russians and the rest of us!

If you'd like, I'd be happy to set up a zoom, where you can discuss with my wife, my mother in law, etc, who were actually born and lived in Russia for most of their lives and still have relatives there. They can tell you about corruption there, which is so bad, you need to bribe someone in order to bury your dead relatives!! They can tell you what a monster Putin is, how many people he has made disappear or fall out a window, or just sent to gulag. And yall want to treat this bastard as though he was a human being? I dare you to talk to actual Russians and try to sell them the bs talked about on here. So until you do that. Ne Pizdi, comrades!

Last edited by mhaney0423; 10-19-2022 at 08:04 PM.
Old 10-19-2022, 08:28 PM   #1611
TJDave

Quote:
For God's sake, there seem to be several here that have decided the USA and the western world are the bad guys in this whole thing.
Trump decided for them.
Old 10-19-2022, 09:05 PM   #1612
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
And why would a republican president and senate honor Article 5, I think Trump made clear his stance on that. It's what Putin is counting on. I would be almost willing to lay odds on that if it ever came to Article 5 needing to be invoked, there would be several here, yourself included that would be questioning and even vehemently complaining that we would even consider honoring it.
Just by this paragraph alone, I confidently assess you are either trolling me, or out of your fucking mind.

We have nothing further to discuss. Your mind has been turned to mush by all manner of Trump.

How sad.
Old 10-19-2022, 09:05 PM   #1613
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Trump decided for them.
This goes double for you.
Old 10-19-2022, 09:17 PM   #1614
mhaney0423

Quote:
Just by this paragraph alone, I confidently assess you are either trolling me, or out of your fucking mind.

We have nothing further to discuss. Your mind has been turned to mush by all manner of Trump.

How sad.
It's not my mind that's mush, I hate all politicians, I'm not going on fucking rants nightly about senile Joe or Don the Con......you are so all encompassed by this political bullshit you don't even think about or consider anything else. You can't see that both of these parties are trash and neither of them cares about you or me. I do see it, and I encourage you to focus on the WHOLE problem rather than half the problem that you currently seem to be stuck on.

But when jackasses on here want to claim that THIS country is SO corrupt, and want to make excuses for Russia, a country that basically invented the word. ....yea I have a problem with it
Old 10-19-2022, 09:21 PM   #1615
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Russia will win.
Just as soon as the new Congress shuts of US aid, which is long overdue.
Huh?

I'm baffled that you think Russia will win. The new congress, should that happen, will shut down aid. And that it's long overdue...

That's a trifecta there...
Old 10-19-2022, 09:25 PM   #1616
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Trump decided for them.
The idea that the west is even remotely as corrupt...

That it's being kicked around here is just evidence a lot of people really need to get offline and go experience the rest of the world a bit.
Old 10-19-2022, 09:27 PM   #1617
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post

That it's being kicked around here is just evidence a lot of people really need to get offline and go experience the rest of the world a bit.
You can say that again! I don't know that I've ever been as disturbed by anything I've ever heard here.
Old 10-19-2022, 09:29 PM   #1618
elysiantraveller

Quote:

How sad.
You would totally be on board with ignoring Article 5.

I'm old enough to remember all the Trumpist bullshit about NATO.

How many of Biden's, or Trump's for that matter, keep falling out of fucking windows?

Seriously man... get a fucking grip.
Old 10-19-2022, 09:30 PM   #1619
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Of course we're not AS corrupt. I don't think I ever wrote that.

But here we are, employing the tried and true tactics of the left the last 5-10 years...trying to put words in my mouth and attributing "facts" that were never stated.

Russia/USSR started out basically as a corrupt nation by its very nature.

The US on the other hand, did not thanks to the foresight of our founding fathers.

So we still have lots of catching up to do. But we are nevertheless closing in on them at WARP SPEED the last 7 years. I will say that with supreme confidence.

That's why the USA is essentially a DEAD COUNTRY at this point.
Old 10-19-2022, 09:32 PM   #1620
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
You would totally be on board with ignoring Article 5.

I'm old enough to remember all the Trumpist bullshit about NATO.

How many of Biden's, or Trump's for that matter, keep falling out of fucking windows?

Seriously man... get a fucking grip.
No, you get a fucking grip.

You have ZERO clue.

On the one hand, you keep reminding me how much $$$$$$ TRUMP SPENT ON DEFENSE during his four years...on the other hand, you're going to force feed me some bullshit that Trump and the rest of a Republican congress would IGNORE ARTICLE 5 in the event of an attack on a NATO member.

Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit. Come back when you're sober.