Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Sports

Old 11-25-2018, 01:24 AM   #1
ElKabong

LSU jobbed by refs

Dahoss, you have my condolences. Bad enough the refs called the aggie qb down..., and the TE's fumble an incompletion. Or ejecting #6 for targeting in OT.... Fact is on the last drive in regulation on 4thand 18 the aggie receiver had possession of the ball short of the sticks, or at least the superimposed line on tv. A good foot short. Game should have been over

And don't get me going on the pass interference on the last OT possession for a&m. Weak call. And add a another unsportsmanlike conduct penalty to boot.

Poor reffing. I thought big 12 refs were bad but this took the cake.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-25-2018, 02:07 AM   #2
woodbinepmi

TOTALLY ROBBED!!!
Old 11-25-2018, 07:57 AM   #3
sammy the sage

Yes...some bad reffing for sure....but the spot on 4th down for 1st was actually CORRECT....the yellow line was on the 43...only needed the 41 which he clearly got...TV made it look bad....Technology ain't always the best...as the yellow line was misplaced...on this most critical moment...ESPN shows this later...can catch it on their website as well...

The WV/Okl. was bad too...

By the way....no dog in either game...just observations...
Old 11-25-2018, 06:38 PM   #4
ElKabong

And to add to the craziness, as the game ended... A credentialed a&m junior staffer punched Steve Kraigthorpe, an LSU assistant who has Parkinson's and wears a pacemaker. Punched Kraigthorpe in the chest.

Seeing that, Kevin Faulk gets into it with the a&m staffer. Poor staffer....

Reports are the staffer is Jimbo Fisher's nephew.
Old 12-25-2018, 02:53 AM   #5
Dahoss2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Dahoss, you have my condolences. Bad enough the refs called the aggie qb down..., and the TE's fumble an incompletion. Or ejecting #6 for targeting in OT.... Fact is on the last drive in regulation on 4thand 18 the aggie receiver had possession of the ball short of the sticks, or at least the superimposed line on tv. A good foot short. Game should have been over

And don't get me going on the pass interference on the last OT possession for a&m. Weak call. And add a another unsportsmanlike conduct penalty to boot.

Poor reffing. I thought big 12 refs were bad but this took the cake.
AGGIE were due to win one though Tigers got a little wood . Right now A@M projected #2 recruiting class. Guess JUMBO will last a few years. Herman seems to be bringing Texas around. If LSU's 2nd string qb learned a little from Burrow this year, we might be good next year and the following year. Next year we will see if our defensive coordinator is worth the big money he makes. Geaux Aranda! All of Miles' recruits on defense are now gone. Good luck to the Horns in their bowl game and next year. And EK, I hope 2019 is a good year with the ponies for both of us and all the board members. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!!!
Dahoss2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-29-2018, 02:12 PM   #6
therussmeister
Out-of-town Jasper

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodbinepmi View Post
TOTALLY ROBBED!!!
You mean JOBBED.

~Alan Watts
therussmeister is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-01-2019, 04:38 AM   #7
ultracapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss2002 View Post
AGGIE were due to win one though Tigers got a little wood . Right now A@M projected #2 recruiting class. Guess JUMBO will last a few years. Herman seems to be bringing Texas around. If LSU's 2nd string qb learned a little from Burrow this year, we might be good next year and the following year. Next year we will see if our defensive coordinator is worth the big money he makes. Geaux Aranda! All of Miles' recruits on defense are now gone. Good luck to the Horns in their bowl game and next year. And EK, I hope 2019 is a good year with the ponies for both of us and all the board members. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!!!
A&M ripped NC a new one last night. I picked it up in the 2nd quarter and watched it to the end. The Aggies that I watched were a good looking football team.
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-01-2019, 07:34 AM   #8
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultracapper View Post
A&M ripped NC a new one last night. I picked it up in the 2nd quarter and watched it to the end. The Aggies that I watched were a good looking football team.
401 rushing yards. They simply rammed the ball down their throats. Williams had an incredible night. Definitely NFL bound.
Blowouts usually get boring. This one was great start to finish.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-02-2019, 10:59 PM   #9
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by therussmeister View Post
You mean JOBBED.
Urban dictionary.com.
Jobbed. To lose a seemingly fair contest via deceit.

Works for me

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: