Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

View Poll Results: Who killed Kennedy?
Oswald 12 25.53%
CIA 23 48.94%
The Mob 7 14.89%
Cubans 0 0%
Russians 2 4.26%
The Clintons 3 6.38%
Voters: 47. This poll is closed

Old 11-22-2023, 05:06 PM   #16
Marshall Bennett

Scientific data and reconstruction of the event points squarely at Oswald. There were no other gunmen.
Now if you want to talk about conspiracy theories, that's based on opinions. There are dozens to choose from. Personally, I don't believe any of them. After 60 years, there would be at least a bit of concrete evidence (would definitely be the news story of the century). There's nothing.
Every November, opinions resurface here and none ever budge. Mine hasn't. and I'm sure it never will.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2023, 05:43 PM   #17
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

There were at least 4 bullets.
The magic bullet was placed on the gerny of the Governor, but another one, stuck in the seat in front of Kennedy was pulled out and placed on his gerney by a SS agent.

Sound recordings analysed in 1977 by Congrees identified a 4th shot, too close to one of Oswald's to have fired by him.

Too many outright lies about the autopsy to be ignored.

I doubt a jury today couls convixt Oswald of anything than being an accomplis.

The Warren Report ignored fsr more evidencee than it considered.
It's taskl from Johnson was close the caes fast.

Lenny Briscoe would not have arrested Oswald for the assasination.
Old 11-22-2023, 05:55 PM   #18
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
The magic bullet was placed on the gerny of the Governor, but another one, stuck in the seat in front of Kennedy was pulled out and placed on his gerney by a SS agent.

Sound recordings analysed in 1977 by Congrees identified a 4th shot, too close to one of Oswald's to have fired by him.

I have studied all this thoroughly, and revisited it a year ago, but don't have the greatest memory. I never heard the 4 bullet theory, or don't think I have.
The magic bullet was obviously fired because it had rifling marks, other than that it was in too good of shape to have done what was claimed, copper is a soft metal. If it went straight into a car seat without hitting any of the framing, coming out with minimal damage is possible.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2023, 05:57 PM   #19
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Scientific data and reconstruction of the event points squarely at Oswald. There were no other gunmen.
Now if you want to talk about conspiracy theories, that's based on opinions. There are dozens to choose from. Personally, I don't believe any of them. After 60 years, there would be at least a bit of concrete evidence (would definitely be the news story of the century). There's nothing.
Every November, opinions resurface here and none ever budge. Mine hasn't. and I'm sure it never will.

Got links? It is a holiday getaway evening on I-95 where my internet uses a cell tower. I will be in dialup speed mode till after midnight.
Old 11-22-2023, 06:24 PM   #20
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
The magic bullet was placed on the gurney of the Governor, but another one, stuck in the seat in front of Kennedy was pulled out and placed on his gerney by a SS agent.

The Warren Report put itself into a box with the only 3 bullets finding. One bullet caused the wound to JFK's back at location T3 some 5 inches below his neck. That bullet was recovered not encased in JFK's back but visible and retrieved by a secret service agent and placed on the gurney by the secret service now admission of fact. Cheep ammo or half loads will never become part of the conversation. I believe shot JFK at location T3 in JFK's back as well as a different shot to the Governor and one more that missed the car completely and hit the curbing. Other shots include fatal head shot and an entrance wound to his neck. "The Grassy Knoll" is not the only place shots could have come from, several rooftops between the grassy knoll and the Texas School Book Depository existed and have been mapped. Oswald's bullet casings recovered does in no way lock in only 3 rounds or the same gun used in the head kill shot. Too much has already been destroyed to get at what is complete.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2023, 06:57 PM   #21
fast4522

Quote:
Look at Tom's post #17

I doubt a jury today courts could convict Oswald of anything than being an accomplice.

You want a nice bow ribbon to say this is complete, but the fact is there was gross incompetence by the local police and the FBI providing cover up.
Old 11-22-2023, 09:02 PM   #22
crestridge
Paladin & Fudge

A good book to read: "Blood, Money, & Power", by Barr McClellan, a lawyer very close to Edward Clark's law firm (Which handled LBJ's legal/financial matters, and longtime boyhood friend of LBJ). Lots of history about Texas, etc. a extraordinary story about the political life of LBJ, very corrupt, racist.
crestridge is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2023, 09:24 PM   #23
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Got links? It is a holiday getaway evening on I-95 where my internet uses a cell tower. I will be in dialup speed mode till after midnight.
Go to YouTube, there are plenty of videos. Google it, its all there.
As for the "magic bullet". This was a long heavy bullet for a 6.5 caliber. It passed through the soft tissue of JFK's neck. Having slowed, the bullet tumbled and left an irregular entry wound in Connally's back, passing through more soft tissue. By the time the bullet struck Connally's wrist and knee, all its energy was spent.
And if there was a second shooter, whatever happened to him? Acoustics from the shots fired confused a few people and had them charging towards the knoll. Many more than a few were pointing towards Oswald's perch.
The first shot missed the Limo entirely, striking cement of which a piece slightly injured a bystander. The key shot was the 3rd (frame 313). Kennedy likely would have survived the neck wound, the 2nd shot.
Old 11-22-2023, 09:35 PM   #24
fast4522

Quote:
As for the "magic bullet". This was a long heavy bullet for a 6.5 caliber. It passed through the soft tissue of JFK's neck. Having slowed, the bullet tumbled and left an irregular entry wound in Connally's back, passing through more soft tissue. By the time the bullet struck Connally's wrist and knee, all its energy was spent.
And if there was a second shooter, whatever happened to him? Acoustics from the shots fired confused a few people and had them charging towards the knoll. Many more than a few were pointing towards Oswald's perch.
The first shot missed the Limo entirely, striking cement of which a piece slightly injured a bystander. The key shot was the 3rd (frame 313). Kennedy likely would have survived the neck wound, the 2nd shot.
Except that it Did Not pass through the soft tissue of JFK's neck, there was no entree into the back of his neck period Plenty of photos taken of wounds with none on the back of the neck just one at location T3 some 5 inches below the neck. The pictures do not lie, and you will never be able to support this point. The Warren commission and report is bogus, local police botched everything and had Oswald lived they would never have gotten a conviction.
Old 11-22-2023, 10:49 PM   #25
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Drama.

JFK was not the first president to be assassinated, simply the last.

The country survived Lincoln, Garfield, and McKinley prior, several close calls before and after and will survive others in the future. Our Constitution prepares us for this eventuality.

We are a violent society…
And getting more so
More and more actual proof has leaked out over the years that the CIA had some involvement.

That makes it different then the others you mention. Very different.
Old 11-23-2023, 12:28 AM   #26
OntheRail

https://youtu.be/uXfCjxZ23WU?si=r6W1ie6G61C3_fwe

Doctors interviewed... what they seen does not a# up.

Old 11-23-2023, 02:22 AM   #27
xtb

Quote:
No, it broke bones. Bullets that break bones do not end up pristine.

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Co..._Wounding.html
Old 11-23-2023, 07:41 AM   #28
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
No, it broke bones. Bullets that break bones do not end up pristine.

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Co..._Wounding.html
I stand corrected, it destroyed a rib. The entry wound was just below Kennedy's neck and exited his neck.
I still stand by the single bullet. Its also interesting a bullet would be placed on the gurney in the short time-frame after the shooting. How would anyone know the particulars of the injuries so soon thus requiring a stretcher bullet. How did anyone know the bullet fired was of the type and size found on the stretcher in advance?
If the components to a theory don't make sense, it usually falls apart.

Last edited by Marshall Bennett; 11-23-2023 at 07:49 AM.
Old 11-23-2023, 10:22 AM   #29
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Drama.

JFK was not the first president to be assassinated, simply the last.

The country survived Lincoln, Garfield, and McKinley prior, several close calls before and after and will survive others in the future. Our Constitution prepares us for this eventuality.
The difference is that those guys were killed by citizens that were upset about something.

IMO Kennedy was most likely killed by elements within his own government over his foreign policy. It was a coup.

These days people aren't as naive. The deep state can't just kill the president or a presidential candidate whose foreign policy they don't like so easily. So they use their media attack dogs and cheating to rig elections (which they also used to get Kennedy elected to begin with).

IMO Oswald was almost certainly a player in it all. There's enough evidence of that. But we know he was in Russia for awhile and then returned with a wife. So he was almost certainly either a CIA asset at the time or at the very least SUPER HOT on a CIA/FBI watchlist when he returned. There is now evidence he was a CIA asset.

The very fact that he called himself "the patsy" tells me that even if he fired shots, he was saying it was a broader scheme for which he was going to take the fall. Otherwise you just say "I didn't do it and I have no idea what's going on".

IMO he was ultimately killed because he could not be allowed to testify either about what he knew about the assassination or about his relationship to the CIA.

There was an obvious relationship between the CIA and the Italian Mafia over Cuba. So it's very likely Ruby was the hired killer. He took the job because he always wanted to be an important guy in mob circles and the mob needed to protect their relationship and try to get their Cuban assets back with the help of the US government (in this case deep state).
Old 11-23-2023, 10:44 AM   #30
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
The difference is that those guys were killed by citizens that were upset about something.

IMO Kennedy was most likely killed by elements within his own government over his foreign policy. It was a coup.

These days people aren't as naive. The deep state can't just kill the president or a presidential candidate whose foreign policy they don't like so easily. So they use their media attack dogs and cheating to rig elections (which they also used to get Kennedy elected to begin with).

IMO Oswald was almost certainly a player in it all. There's enough evidence of that. But we know he was in Russia for awhile and then returned with a wife. So he was almost certainly either a CIA asset at the time or at the very least SUPER HOT on a CIA/FBI watchlist when he returned. There is now evidence he was a CIA asset.

The very fact that he called himself "the patsy" tells me that even if he fired shots, he was saying it was a broader scheme for which he was going to take the fall. Otherwise you just say "I didn't do it and I have no idea what's going on".

IMO he was ultimately killed because he could not be allowed to testify either about what he knew about the assassination or about his relationship to the CIA.

There was an obvious relationship between the CIA and the Italian Mafia over Cuba. So it's very likely Ruby was the hired killer. He took the job because he always wanted to be an important guy in mob circles and the mob needed to protect their relationship and try to get their Cuban assets back with the help of the US government (in this case deep state).

Are you sure about that? look at all the spoon fed shit democrats swallow.

75% of Democrats think Joe is mentally sound and doing a good job.