Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 52 votes, 4.87 average.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:08 AM   #1456
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMB@BP View Post
You can come to Arizona where its highly likely you cant even bet on horse races!!!

Weather is great though!
Can't you just drive to Turf Paradise or one of their many OTB locations throughout the state?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-06-2018, 10:12 AM   #1457
GMB@BP

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Can't you just drive to Turf Paradise or one of their many OTB locations throughout the state?
it was more of a knock on Arizona's, shall we say "shaky" embracement of ADW wagering the last decade.

Yes you can, there are a few options to bet, as of today.
GMB@BP is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2018, 10:12 AM   #1458
GMB@BP

I noticed GP and Tampa dont have a condensed file, is this normal for those tracks, I dont play them often?
Old 02-10-2018, 10:44 AM   #1459
pandy

Condensed files have been missing a lot lately, at least on NJBETS and PABETS
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2018, 11:22 AM   #1460
GMB@BP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandy View Post
Condensed files have been missing a lot lately, at least on NJBETS and PABETS
i purchase through the main site
Old 02-10-2018, 11:49 AM   #1461
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMB@BP View Post
I noticed GP and Tampa dont have a condensed file, is this normal for those tracks, I dont play them often?
I forwarded this on.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-15-2018, 07:17 PM   #1462
Bennie

after nearly 4 weeks and dealing with 4 different people, I finally got credited my purchase price back from equibase for the missing condensed files but still have not gotten an answer if all the issues have been resolved. Has anyone purchased the TFUS from NJBets/Tvg in the last week and were able to print condensed files? I really don't want to go through all the back and forth and waiting 4 weeks again if there are still issues. Thanks for any updates any one can provide.
Bennie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-15-2018, 08:43 PM   #1463
Danno627

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennie View Post
after nearly 4 weeks and dealing with 4 different people, I finally got credited my purchase price back from equibase for the missing condensed files but still have not gotten an answer if all the issues have been resolved. Has anyone purchased the TFUS from NJBets/Tvg in the last week and were able to print condensed files? I really don't want to go through all the back and forth and waiting 4 weeks again if there are still issues. Thanks for any updates any one can provide.

Most of the condensed files are available for tvg purchasers now. There are issues with the app that creates those files and it's being worked on as we speak. Today we're missing PEN and tomorrow CT and TP...everything else is available though for all customers. Any that don't generate over the weekend, I'll manually create and post to the site....it won't be great but hopefully will be adequate in a pinch.
Danno627 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-16-2018, 08:01 PM   #1464
Bennie

And so it continues. Just purchased Saturdays full card at NJBets/TVG and no condensed for Gulfstream, Santa Anita, Laurel and Golden Gate to name a few. I did get Aqueduct and Fairgrounds.
Old 02-16-2018, 10:28 PM   #1465
Danno627

Quote:
And so it continues. Just purchased Saturdays full card at NJBets/TVG and no condensed for Gulfstream, Santa Anita, Laurel and Golden Gate to name a few. I did get Aqueduct and Fairgrounds.
check now....

only missing DED, GP, MVR....I'll put those up in the morning if they don't get created overnight.....

This will be all automated eventually (sooner than later but can't give an eta) but for now I have to copy the files over to the tvg server manually....I'm only going to do it once a day (instead of as they generate) and some days it may be later than others....In the morning everything will be there tho
Old 02-16-2018, 10:30 PM   #1466
Danno627

Quote:
and fyi all sunday tracks are available now except the Cali tracks which don't go final until the day before (a track going 'final' triggers the creation of the condensed pdf)
Old 02-17-2018, 08:45 AM   #1467
Danno627

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno627 View Post
only missing DED, GP, MVR....I'll put those up in the morning if they don't get created overnight.....

These three failed every time the app tried to create them....I just posted the manual versions to the sites (tvg and tfus)
Old 02-17-2018, 08:55 AM   #1468
Bennie

Thanks Danno. I was just there a few minutes ago and Gulf was not up yet but I will go back and check now that you have posted them. I did get the others I was looking for so thank you again.
Old 02-17-2018, 09:46 AM   #1469
Danno627

Quote:
Thanks Danno. I was just there a few minutes ago and Gulf was not up yet but I will go back and check now that you have posted them. I did get the others I was looking for so thank you again.
it's not the same but hopefully is usable....no color coding is the major issue. The two columns to the right of the running style are early/late numbers...the numbers to the right of the line are the previous race figures (left to right, most recent to least...same as usual files)
Old 02-17-2018, 01:57 PM   #1470
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Good race

Attached Images
File Type: png Haynesfield.png (6.0 KB, 34 views)
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Tags
quick, timeform adjustment

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: