Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Sports

Old 06-29-2014, 06:58 PM   #466
precocity
Veteran

WOW????? CONGRATZ CR!!!!!
precocity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-29-2014, 07:01 PM   #467
precocity
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManU918
Atleast one CONCACAF team was good enough to win today....
childish! hope you say that when the usa plays.
Old 06-29-2014, 07:02 PM   #468
ManU918

Quote:
Originally Posted by precocity
childish! hope you say that when the usa plays.
How's it childish? it's the truth.... Two teams played.... One team made it through.
ManU918 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-29-2014, 08:18 PM   #469
Dark Horse

A heated day in Brazil. Interesting to see the sense of entitlement from some teams from the Americas. Is that because this is played in South America? First Uruguay tried to defend Suarez's ridiculous bite, as if the European press was after them. And today Herrera does a Coburn-on-steroids, acting like Mexico was the victim of a European ref, and accusing Robben of diving even when his own defender - Moreno - breaks a leg while kicking Robben to the grass. I've seen plenty of World Cups, but never with this kind of sad victimology. Only one team is going to win. To make a public drama of flying out in the early rounds shows zero class.
Dark Horse is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-29-2014, 08:48 PM   #470
precocity
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Horse
A heated day in Brazil. Interesting to see the sense of entitlement from some teams from the Americas. Is that because this is played in South America? First Uruguay tried to defend Suarez's ridiculous bite, as if the European press was after them. And today Herrera does a Coburn-on-steroids, acting like Mexico was the victim of a European ref, and accusing Robben of diving even when his own defender - Moreno - breaks a leg while kicking Robben to the grass. I've seen plenty of World Cups, but never with this kind of sad victimology. Only one team is going to win. To make a public drama of flying out in the early rounds shows zero class.
TThats your opinion? yepper I said the first foul on robbens should of been a PK! THE FLOP BY ROBBENS LIKE SOMEBODY SHOT HIS AZZ IS A TOTAL FLOP? AND EXTRA MIN???? CO MON MAN!!!!
Old 06-29-2014, 09:06 PM   #471
Dark Horse

I wasn't referring to you. lol I was commenting on the victimology surrounding some of these early world cups exits. The bigger the pot at the end of the rainbow, the poorer the losers. I'm a little tired of people who are all fun and games when things go their way, but turn into little crybabies as soon as lady luck turns her back. See also Coburn. If the ref does give the early pk to Holland, that changes the entire game and sets the stage for the counter attacking second half, with plenty of space, that the Dutch played against Spain. So in the end Holland has as much reason to complain as Mexico. And if Herrera realized it, he would just shut up and bow out gracefully.
Dark Horse is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-29-2014, 09:12 PM   #472
precocity
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Horse
I wasn't referring to you. lol I was commenting on the victimology surrounding some of these early world cups exits. The bigger the pot at the end of the rainbow, the poorer the losers. I'm a little tired of people who are all fun and games when things go their way, but turn into little crybabies as soon as lady luck turns her back. See also Coburn. If the ref does give the early pk to Holland, that changes the entire game and sets the stage for the counter attacking second half, with plenty of space, that the Dutch played against Spain. So in the end Holland has as much reason to complain as Mexico. And if Herrera realized it, he would just shut up and bow out gracefully.
agree to dis agree?

and wasn't Holland a huge fav? no credit for the way Mexico played? OH BY THE WAY DONT ARGUE WITH TRICKS THAT ARE 15YRS YOUNGER THAN YOU!!!!
Old 06-29-2014, 09:32 PM   #473
precocity
Veteran

Quote:
How's it childish? it's the truth.... Two teams played.... One team made it through.
you know what manu you isn't sheit! just a young punk on this forum that cries like a baby! the boxing thread? manu enough to tell you I was sorry for what I SAID? Then I send you a pm and yes you read it and use it against me? were I come from you would be --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------leave it like that!

don't give a dam your a young punk for personally attacking me in a message I sent you? and if I do get banned whizz has the message I SENT YOU!!! TROLL. what's funny is you think your tough? you isn't nothing compared to me human wise !!! believe that TRICKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!
Old 06-29-2014, 09:35 PM   #474
precocity
Veteran

VIVA MEXICO-GOLAZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Old 06-29-2014, 09:36 PM   #475
ManU918

Quote:
agree to dis agree?

and wasn't Holland a huge fav? no credit for the way Mexico played? OH BY THE WAY DONT ARGUE WITH TRICKS THAT ARE 15YRS YOUNGER THAN YOU!!!!
No.... The Netherlands were +115 but I guess you wouldn't know that because no bookie will take your soccer action...
Old 06-29-2014, 09:42 PM   #476
precocity
Veteran

Quote:
No.... The Netherlands were +115 but I guess you wouldn't know that because no bookie will take your soccer action...
would love to see your Facebook page? pimple face trash living with his mommy? just got out of my Olympic size pool? real talk! are money are different you bet 100$ I BET 50GRAND!!!!!!
Old 06-29-2014, 09:43 PM   #477
horses4courses

Quote:
VIVA MEXICO-GOLAZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
They played great this tournament.
Surprised the hell out of me - I gave them no shot of reaching the last 16.
Herrera deserves credit for taking control there within six months.
They were horrible in the qualifiers.

Mexico was unlucky not to make the quarters, but that's how it goes.

Last I knew, Mexico has had terrific under-19 and/or under-17 teams
in recent years. Sounds like they have plenty to build with.

Maybe, there's even another Messi, or Ronaldo, in those Mexican youth
teams that will take them to WC Final in years ahead.

They should hold their heads high leaving Brazil.
chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-29-2014, 09:46 PM   #478
precocity
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses
They played great this tournament.
Surprised the hell out of me - I gave them no shot of reaching the last 16.
Herrera deserves credit for taking control there within six months.
They were horrible in the qualifiers.

Mexico was unlucky not to make the quarters, but that's how it goes.

Last I knew, Mexico has had terrific under-19 and/or under-17 teams
in recent years. Sounds like they have plenty to build with.

Maybe, there's even another Messi, or Ronaldo, in those Mexican youth
teams that will take them to WC Final in years ahead.

They should hold their heads high leaving Brazil.
MUCH RESPECT-H4C BUT MANU IS A TROLL!!!!!
Old 06-29-2014, 10:00 PM   #479
ManU918

Quote:
would love to see your Facebook page? pimple face trash living with his mommy? just got out of my Olympic size pool? real talk! are money are different you bet 100$ I BET 50GRAND!!!!!!
Buddy you can't even write a sentence with the correct punctuation mark at the end of it. The only olympic pool you're getting out of are the ones you clean. Oh yea and BTW if you were betting 50 grand a game you wouldn't be PMing me about the 5K that you supposedly had trouble getting out of bookmaker.
Old 06-29-2014, 10:15 PM   #480
precocity
Veteran

Quote:
Buddy you can't even write a sentence with the correct punctuation mark at the end of it. The only olympic pool you're getting out of are the ones you clean. Oh yea and BTW if you were betting 50 grand a game you wouldn't be PMing me about the 5K that you supposedly had trouble getting out of bookmaker.
don't seem like that young buck? you love to jump up in the air and talk sheit? but in Texas I know guys who would mow your lawn and have 50kees in there house and laugh on sat and sun when their driving a brand new Maserati to the Mexican club I frequent. LMAO SAME MOFO CUTTING YOUR YARD????? LMAO!! MANU-TRICK!