Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-18-2024, 04:03 AM   #31
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

This country is dead. There is no more time for niceties.

The people who don't understand that the United States is dead is the biggest and most confounding problem ever. Who has time for pleasantries anymore?
Old 04-18-2024, 04:11 AM   #32
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
This country is dead. There is no more time for niceties.

The people who don't understand that the United States is dead is the biggest and most confounding problem ever. Who has time for pleasantries anymore?
And if you fan the flames of "hate" here, as you yourself have admitted to doing on this board...what do you think that you are accomplishing? Do you think that you are bringing this country "back to life"?

Last edited by thaskalos; 04-18-2024 at 04:12 AM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-18-2024, 09:37 AM   #33
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

a) i don't hate anyone...it's you guys who say I hate...that's on you...
b) I think I'm actually accomplishing a lot...if for nobody else but myself...but hopefully...if I wake up just one person from their gaslighting coma, it will be worth the 30 seconds it takes to go to YouTube and repost a video here
Old 04-18-2024, 09:47 AM   #34
jimmyb

I love Joe Biden. I love higher rent, higher utility costs, higher grocery bills, higher insurance costs, and higher vehicle costs. I love it when he tells me Bidenomics is working. I love him when he blatently lies to me. I love higher tax bills. I love higher interest rates. I wish all the people i loved treated me as Joe Biden does.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-18-2024, 09:54 AM   #35
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Migrants interviewed said they came because Biden said it was okay. They thank him. Who do you think they would vote for if they could vote?

What do you mean "if" they can vote? I take it you don't have any close friends or relatives that lived and voted for many years in California like I did.
Not sure about central and north, but Southern California had some odd to say the least, polling places. I once voted in someone's two car garage. You could look up your polling location by address, so it was easy for anyone with a lick of sense to figure out the boundaries of the polling places. Illegal immigrants seemed to clump together. The over a mile long street that lead to
my short dead end street was lined with what looked like typical dwellings occupied by illegals and other than my two neighbors very few people in the area spoke English. I found that out going door to door trying to find the owner of a small cow that wandered on my property and I herded into my horse corral.

Considering my last polling place in Riverside which was a grade school auditorium had borders around a heavy illegal population you would think it would draw light crowds, not the case, it was as busy as any of them.
If someone thinks in states that do not require I.D. or spend any time vetting voter registration applications like California don't have illegals voting in mass you should get liberal dumbass tattooed on your forehead.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-18-2024, 09:57 AM   #36
Inner Dirt

Quote:
a) i don't hate anyone...it's you guys who say I hate...that's on you...
b) I think I'm actually accomplishing a lot...if for nobody else but myself...but hopefully...if I wake up just one person from their gaslighting coma, it will be worth the 30 seconds it takes to go to YouTube and repost a video here

I proudly hate Hillary Clinton, the Obamas, and Joe Biden. I do not hate them
as bad as a lot of Democrats hate Trump, I have never wished they were dead, just out of the public eye so I do not have to look at them. I know the Obamas hate me because I am a white Republican, the Obamas even hate black Republicans like Tim Scott.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 04-18-2024 at 09:58 AM.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-18-2024, 11:33 AM   #37
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

You want nicities, go be a greeter at the border.
TGDave, why don'y you go to a bridge demonstration and explain to them why "river to the sea" is offensive. Just tell you are a Biden supporter.
Old 04-19-2024, 05:17 AM   #38
proximity

Quote:
..if I wake up just one person from their gaslighting coma, it will be worth the 30 seconds it takes to go to YouTube and repost a video here
it is very hard to change the mind of a horseplayer. maybe even ones as elite as the pacemen? I wish you luck!!
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-19-2024, 07:39 AM   #39
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
I love Joe Biden. I love higher rent, higher utility costs, higher grocery bills, higher insurance costs, and higher vehicle costs. I love it when he tells me Bidenomics is working. I love him when he blatently lies to me. I love higher tax bills. I love higher interest rates. I wish all the people i loved treated me as Joe Biden does.
See, that's the true American spirit. Now go down to your nearest govt office and collect your food stamps and give them to any newcomers you meet. You have it too good to keep said food stamps.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-19-2024, 09:19 AM   #40
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
See, that's the true American spirit. Now go down to your nearest govt office and collect your food stamps and give them to any newcomers you meet. You have it too good to keep said food stamps.

Lieutenant Governor here has been asking us to house these migrant illegal newcomers into our personal homes. Not many takers though, i heard 1. And it wasn't at the Lieutenant Governors home.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply