Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-18-2020, 01:47 PM   #31
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
What % Dem?
If you ain't Dem, you ain't black.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2020, 03:41 PM   #32
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
No I'm sure the issue is in the voter rolls... they do not line up. In what way they have not said. But let's hazzad a guess more ballots cast then bodies on voter rolls. So how the hell does one certify verify that count... one can't. So attack those that point it out as racist... the be all end all for the Left. F×ck the facts and figures you racist sumofabitch sign off or we'll cancel you.
They never line up!

This is why in places like Georgia and other states who do recounts adjust totals as they recount.

They don't just throw 100,000s of ballots in the bin. They say the quiet part out loud of "let's count this place but not that one."
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2020, 03:43 PM   #33
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
Either way, as I have said and will stand by, EVERY legit vote should count for which ever candidate was selected. However, to toss out or "forget" and calling them "human error" is completely disingenuous. Yet, you won't find it amazing that all the ones with "human error" happen to disenfranchise Trumps voters!!!
Trump voters weren't disenfranchised.

Their votes were counted.

This is a election board literally trying to match/gasoline hundreds of thousands of votes in predominantly black areas.

You would be furious about it if what you posted above was actually true.
Old 11-18-2020, 04:04 PM   #34
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post

This is a election board literally trying to match/gasoline hundreds of thousands of votes in predominantly black areas.

I'm furious both you and your twitter doppelganger from your home state (really, was that you?) have gone and done it once again.

It's like you can't help yourselves.
Old 11-18-2020, 05:18 PM   #35
newtothegame

Quote:

Its easy to say they were counted AFTER the fact......If the full court press wasn't on by Trump, would they have been counted?? They would of never been found!! GTFOH if you say otherwise. So yes, they would of been disenfranchised.
Now on the opposite end of the spectrum, it at least appears that no votes were lost...in fact, more were added (you know those large dumps in the middle of the night), which again, disenfranchises legit votes by overwhelming the numbers.....

By carry on.......you want to talk "disenfranchised" when YOUR side is affected.
You should be upset when ANY vote is disenfranchised.....
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2020, 05:54 PM   #36
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Its easy to say they were counted AFTER the fact......If the full court press wasn't on by Trump, would they have been counted?? They would of never been found!! GTFOH if you say otherwise. So yes, they would of been disenfranchised.
Now on the opposite end of the spectrum, it at least appears that no votes were lost...in fact, more were added (you know those large dumps in the middle of the night), which again, disenfranchises legit votes by overwhelming the numbers.....

By carry on.......you want to talk "disenfranchised" when YOUR side is affected.
You should be upset when ANY vote is disenfranchised.....
Again more bullshit.

The "full court press" is a mirage you literally made up on the fly. Raffensperger announced a recount was going to happen last week!

The recount happened. Votes for Trump were found and added. What are you bitching about?

Now on Michigan you're talking about massive ballot dumps in the middle of the night? Michigan law written by the GOP allowed Wayne to count early ballots on election day and report them after the E-day vote. Polls closed at 8pm so when the hell did you expect them to drop?!?!

Now Mr. "Every Vote Should Count" I want to borrow from PA and ask you prove to you aren't a Trumpist cuck... repeat after me;

"It was wrong of the GOP Canvassers to threaten invalidating 850,000+ votes. It was even more wrong for the President to support it."

Shouldn't be too hard right? Every legal vote should count and you aren't full of more shit than a latrine right?

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 11-18-2020 at 06:01 PM.
Old 11-18-2020, 06:01 PM   #37
OntheRail

Quote:
They never line up!

This is why in places like Georgia and other states who do recounts adjust totals as they recount.

They don't just throw 100,000s of ballots in the bin. They say the quiet part out loud of "let's count this place but not that one."
But should they not? Why else even have a voter roll then.

But it's A-Okay for 130,000+ votes come in in the middle of the night after they stopped the count with no other mark on them but Briben. Now they claim they are all Black Vote if you don't count them your a racist. Question why they arrive in out of state tagged vehicles. Your a racist.
Old 11-18-2020, 06:05 PM   #38
newtothegame

Quote:
Again more bullshit.

The "full court press" is a mirage you literally made up on the fly. Raffensperger announced a recount was going to happen last week!

The recount happened. Votes for Trump were found and added. What are you bitching about?

Now on Michigan you're talking about massive ballot dumps in the middle of the night? Michigan law written by the GOP allowed Wayne to count early ballots and on election day and report then after the E-day vote. Polls closed at 8pm so when the hell did you expect them to drop?!?!

Now Mr. "Every Vote Should Count" i want to borrow from PA and ask you prove to you aren't a Trumpist cuck... repeat after me;

"It was wrong of the GOP Canvassers to threaten invalidating 850,000+ votes. It was even more wrong for the President to support it."

Shouldn't be too hard right? Every legal vote should count and you aren't full of more shit than a latrine right?
I don't have to prove a *&%^^%# thing to you. My military service is proof enough for ME and those who know me as to what I stand for.
Ive said...(and unlike you I know where I stand and have never claimed to be anything but where I stand), that EVERY vote should count.

If you had the ability to read, you would know this as I have also said...on this forum, that Neither party has out best interest at heart. ....but I am not going to go on with having to prove ANYTHING to you. Its all there to read if you wished. Your problem is you dont wish to see that except which fits your agenda....
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
Old 11-18-2020, 06:15 PM   #39
OntheRail

Quote:

But illegal... no signature verification or multiple insertion of ballots. Dilute and Disenfranchise Legal Votes do they not?

Old 11-18-2020, 06:24 PM   #40
elysiantraveller

Quote:
I don't have to prove a *&%^^%# thing to you. My military service is proof enough for ME and those who know me as to what I stand for.
Ive said...(and unlike you I know where I stand and have never claimed to be anything but where I stand), that EVERY vote should count.

If you had the ability to read, you would know this as I have also said...on this forum, that Neither party has out best interest at heart. ....but I am not going to go on with having to prove ANYTHING to you. Its all there to read if you wished. Your problem is you dont wish to see that except which fits your agenda....
So you said earlier every legal vote should be counted...

But not those legal votes right?

Why not say it was wrong...?

Don't worry. I already know the answer.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 11-18-2020 at 06:25 PM.
Old 11-18-2020, 06:30 PM   #41
newtothegame

Quote:

No, you have no clue what my answer is .....
YOU should not have a problem with ensuring the vote was accurate and legit......
This is all I have said from day one!!
Lets make sure that EVERYONE who voted has their vote counted. Lets keep the DEAD votes, DEAD! Lets open the windows, not block them up, and let the world see that our elections are on the up and up!! Let's find every flash drive that was not counted, and make sure those peoples votes count!
Now I am not sure how much more that can be made clear to you!
governed.
Old 11-18-2020, 06:32 PM   #42
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Yeah, 'cause he's a RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZIST....

You keep rolling with that...before too long, the house will be red again...keep screaming RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZIST and voting for guys like Biden.

"TRUMP KILLED THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!!!!!" Holla holla!!!!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-18-2020 at 06:33 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2020, 06:33 PM   #43
jay68802

Quote:

Racist much?
jay68802 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2020, 08:21 PM   #44
sammy the sage

Quote:

me think thouth protest TOO much....everyone KNOWS what THAT means....
Old 11-18-2020, 09:24 PM   #45
davew

did Wayne county have more ballots than registered voters?

if so, how could that be explained?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply