Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-25-2018, 04:24 PM   #1006
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Cosby has nothing to do wit5h Kaanaugh. Neither do the dozens of woman drugged and raped by Cospy, have anything to do with the 3 or so woman accusing kavanaugh of sexual harassment. The job interview for the Sc is not a criminal case. I am surprised at your absurd comparisons.

Pretty despicable of you.
What else can Ford say? She has no recall of any facts. She doesn't know the date, the year, the owner, residents or location of the house, etc. The only items she could testify to is how her life has been ruined by a groping experience.

There is nothing despicable about stating she only has the ability to testify to what she knows, if she testifies. BTW I doubt she will testify.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-25-2018, 04:38 PM   #1007
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
What else can Ford say? She has no recall of any facts. She doesn't know the date, the year, the owner, residents or location of the house, etc. The only items she could testify to is how her life has been ruined by a groping experience.

There is nothing despicable about stating she only has the ability to testify to what she knows, if she testifies. BTW I doubt she will testify.
Still a despicable comment. I do not agree you know those things before here hearing. And I don't agree the FBI should not investigate. The mid terms are making the rethugs hot to trot.

How could you use Andrea Constand's obvious suffering as a satirical smug laughing point for the rest of your buddies here?

Despicable. Beginning to sound a lot like boxcar

Well, at least Cosby got handcuffed and carted off to prison
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-25-2018, 04:49 PM   #1008
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
By Grassley bringing in a prosecutor to question the two, who has Sex Crime experience, he draws the heat away from Senate Repubs (think BUFFER), and prevents Senate Repubs from asking STUPID questions....
Stupid does as stupid is. And since Grassley is chief rethug, of the judiciary committee, well you know.....
Old 09-25-2018, 04:54 PM   #1009
chrisl

Quote:
Still a despicable comment. I do not agree you know those things before here hearing. And I don't agree the FBI should not investigate. The mid terms are making the rethugs hot to trot.

How could you use Andrea Constand's obvious suffering as a satirical smug laughing point for the rest of your buddies here?

It is amazing you do not live in Canada, or do you. You would fit in, very well with all the America haters. Or bettor yet, come up to Alaska, I will take you crab fishing. You can take a tour, of the inside of a pot.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-25-2018, 04:55 PM   #1010
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Stupid does as stupid is. And since Grassley is chief rethug, of the judiciary committee, well you know.....

Kavanaugh is going through, as all avenues of resistance are blocked....Will be confirmed on either this Sat or Sunday:

ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-25-2018, 04:59 PM   #1011
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:

Isn't Ford claiming the same suffering? Is she not claiming that the problems in her life are attributable to the groping? Constand's statement is the same template as to what Ford, by her own admissions can testify to. I know, prior to the hearing, Ford has said she does not recall the date, the year, the location, the owner, the residents of the house, etc.

The only thing she recalls is the negative impact on her life and that is all she really wants to narrate doing her testimony.

I don't doubt this woman believes she suffered a traumatic experience, but Constand's impact statement is the template. Again nothing despicable in telling the truth about what she, by her own admissions, can testify to.

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 09-25-2018 at 05:04 PM.
Old 09-25-2018, 05:01 PM   #1012
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Tuesday.

It's only a matter of time now......
Old 09-25-2018, 05:22 PM   #1013
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
It is amazing you do not live in Canada, or do you. You would fit in, very well with all the America haters. Or bettor yet, come up to Alaska, I will take you crab fishing. You can take a tour, of the inside of a pot.
Love it or leave it?

Typical idiotic response from knee jerk cons without an intelligent response
Old 09-25-2018, 05:24 PM   #1014
hcap

Quote:
Isn't Ford claiming the same suffering? Is she not claiming that the problems in her life are attributable to the groping? Constand's statement is the same template as to what Ford, by her own admissions can testify to. I know, prior to the hearing, Ford has said she does not recall the date, the year, the location, the owner, the residents of the house, etc.

The only thing she recalls is the negative impact on her life and that is all she really wants to narrate doing her testimony.

I don't doubt this woman believes she suffered a traumatic experience, but Constand's impact statement is the template. Again nothing despicable in telling the truth about what she, by her own admissions, can testify to.
Definitely boxcar territory.
Old 09-25-2018, 05:25 PM   #1015
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Tuesday.

It's only a matter of time now......
Are you moving far away without any internet service?
Old 09-25-2018, 05:34 PM   #1016
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Definitely boxcar territory.
Okay, will you agree my post is not despicable if she does not testify or if her testimony is a narration of how her life had been ruined by the groping incident.

If you agree.

If she actually testifies and give real answers, facts about the incident and not I don't recall or to the best of my memory or refuses to answer, etc., I will agree my post was despicable.
Old 09-25-2018, 05:52 PM   #1017
hcap

Quote:
Okay, will you agree my post is not despicable if she does not testify or if her testimony is a narration of how her life had been ruined by the groping incident.

If you agree.

If she actually testifies and give real answers, facts about the incident and not I don't recall or to the best of my memory or refuses to answer, etc., I will agree my post was despicable.
I suggest we drop it. Let's see what happens.
Old 09-25-2018, 05:59 PM   #1018
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
I suggest we drop it. Let's see what happens.
Agreed.
Old 09-25-2018, 06:11 PM   #1019
Burls
Veteran

Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-25-2018, 06:42 PM   #1020
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burls View Post

Refreshingly humorous...