Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.
Old 10-22-2017, 05:41 PM   #481
ronsmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj View Post
Trakus is clearly much closer to reality on that one, 1:12.16 I think it was.
CJ I know you're probably already on it, but Trakus malfunctioned for the 5th at Santa Anita.
ronsmac is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2017, 10:35 PM   #482
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronsmac View Post
CJ I know you're probably already on it, but Trakus malfunctioned for the 5th at Santa Anita.
Mostly took weekend off, thanks for the heads up.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-30-2017, 12:52 AM   #483
ultracapper

1st race at Santa Anita 9/29/17

22.24 45.82 1:08.97 1:34.68 1:47.09

From watching the race and noting the gains and losses made by trailing horses, I'd guess the 3rd call to be right around 1:10 + a smidge.
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-04-2017, 12:22 PM   #484
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Sadly, yes, Trakus effed up two races on Breeders' Cup Friday, including the Distaff. I couldn't make it up if I tried.

During R4, the fractions that came on the screen were the same as the ones from R3. The clock that shows the final time just kept running for at least a minute after the horses crossed the wire until somebody figure out there was a problem.

For the Distaff, there were no fractions at all and during the race the portion of the tote that shows the chicklets was stuck on "Trakus, horses are loading", even after it was over.

Both races show "hand timed" in the charts. Couldn't time the world's richest race, and can't time the Breeders' Cup Distaff. There are probably so many races that slip through the cracks unnoticed it is scary---especially with Trakus.
Old 11-04-2017, 12:32 PM   #485
Psychotic Parakeet
Sartin Methodology Fan

Quote:
Sadly, yes, Trakus effed up two races on Breeders' Cup Friday, including the Distaff. I couldn't make it up if I tried.

During R4, the fractions that came on the screen were the same as the ones from R3. The clock that shows the final time just kept running for at least a minute after the horses crossed the wire until somebody figure out there was a problem.

For the Distaff, there were no fractions at all and during the race the portion of the tote that shows the chicklets was stuck on "Trakus, horses are loading", even after it was over.

Both races show "hand timed" in the charts. Couldn't time the world's richest race, and can't time the Breeders' Cup Distaff. There are probably so many races that slip through the cracks unnoticed it is scary---especially with Trakus.
This is very disturbing and embarrassing.
Old 11-04-2017, 12:44 PM   #486
ronsmac

Quote:

Please keep screaming about this so there's either an improvement with trakus or an elimination of it .
ronsmac is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-04-2017, 01:29 PM   #487
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronsmac View Post
Please keep screaming about this so there's either an improvement with trakus or an elimination of it .
There are a million other things I'd rather talk about, but I won't give up on this until we get accurate race times.
Old 11-04-2017, 01:46 PM   #488
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Hard to watch the TV coverage, with all theses "experts" talking BS and sounding important, when bottom line, they are hosting a clown show. Bailey and Moss looked the part yesterday i those clown suits.

You cannot respect this game anymore.
Old 11-04-2017, 05:11 PM   #489
zawaaa
vaguely on topic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Hard to watch the TV coverage, with all theses "experts" talking BS and sounding important, when bottom line, they are hosting a clown show.
this is hardly unique to horse racing, my good friend
zawaaa is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2017, 09:52 PM   #490
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Fat finger

Attached Images
File Type: png Prx.png (179.4 KB, 30 views)
Old 11-16-2017, 11:20 AM   #491
sjk

Thanks cj. Would have missed that one.
sjk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2017, 12:20 AM   #492
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Aqueduct R3 on Friday is very fishy, especially compared to Trakus. My guess is Trakus probably the one to go with here.
Old 11-23-2017, 01:58 PM   #493
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Thanksgiving Day - Aqu R5 - TVG showed the first fraction in 25:22, then showed no other fractions.

The incompetence continues.
Old 11-24-2017, 11:19 PM   #494
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Tried a new rail setting at Woodbine with predictably poor results. Went about as poorly as when they were racing clockwise last year.
Old 11-30-2017, 01:25 AM   #495
sjk

Aqu 7 for wed is wrong. Anyone have the right times?
sjk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: