Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-08-2016, 02:37 PM   #1
boxcar

Canadians Feeling Secure These Days?

Leftist Trudeau has defined what it means to be so very out of touch with reality.

Canadian PM Trudeau: We Won't Attack ISIS Even if Bombed

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/cana...even-if-bombed
Old 01-08-2016, 03:27 PM   #2
Marshall Bennett

Why waste weapons on ISIS when we'll do it for them?
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-08-2016, 03:30 PM   #3
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

The great Canadian Policy maker, Ben Dover.
Old 01-08-2016, 03:33 PM   #4
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett
If a miracle should happen and Trump gets elected, the first order of business should be to contact the PM to assure him that we will not defend Canada if attached by IS. Also, if they are attached and need more First Responder help, Trump should assure them that we will give them all the help they need, along with the bill afterwards.
Old 01-08-2016, 07:26 PM   #5
CryingForTheHorses
In Front

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
Leftist Trudeau has defined what it means to be so very out of touch with reality.

I remember when the FLQ kidnaped James Cross and killed P Laporte.Papa Trudeau put Martial Law into effect in Montreal.Papa worked very fast to get the terrorists,..I really hope Baby Trudeau has the balls to confront a terrorist act or at least have more balls then Obama!
CryingForTheHorses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-08-2016, 08:16 PM   #6
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by McSchell_Racing
...act or at least have more balls then Obama!
That wouldn't be saying very much.
Old 01-08-2016, 09:36 PM   #7
Rookies
Canadian since 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar

1) Personally Boxie, I'll be feeling REAL secure @ 10p.m., when I lock up that $800 Million!

2) I did not vote for Trudeau, who doesn't even belong to a left wing party, let alone is a leftist! (You PA loons are so close to the brown shirts of any era, you can't categorize anyone to your left on the spectrum.)
That being said, I agree with Trudeau on bringing some Syrian refugees to Canada, especially if they're vetted. Our first ones have been, as well as sponsored.
I absolutely do NOT agree with him on ISIS- who are certainly a Nazi like faction, that need to be obliterated from the earth.

3) Trudeau, on this policy, has boxed himself in, by vigorously opposing the Harper Cons during the election. He crushed the Cons & now, even if he was philosophically so inclined, would have trouble walking this one back.
Rookies is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-08-2016, 09:58 PM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Really man? Brown shirts? That was vile. Reality isn't your strong suit these days.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-08-2016, 10:02 PM   #9
Greyfox

The article at the start of this thread doesn't seem to have a date line.

Justin Trudeau is even more confused than Obama, if you can believe that.

Canadian jets are still bombing ISIS, although Trudeau has said he wants to bring them out of there and put advisers on the ground.
Yet the planes are still on bombing missions there.
The truth is Trudeau has no clear plan on what to do in Iraq and Syria, especially since Russia has grown in influence in the region.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-08-2016, 10:46 PM   #10
Rookies
Canadian since 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Really man? Brown shirts? That was vile. Reality isn't your strong suit these days.
Maybe. Didn't say some were.

But, the comparison stands. Some of the opinions here are so far right, that they are closer to that end. And because of it, some people here cannot distinguish any separation on the left, from a liberal through communist.
Rookies is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-08-2016, 11:04 PM   #11
Greyfox

News from 2 days ago:

"Canadian fighter bombers ramped up air strikes against ISIS fighting positions and other targets near the ISIS-held Iraqi city of Mosul last week, with more attacks on any single day since last June. "

(Note: Canada's Defense Minister Harjit Sajjan is a Sikh)

http://www.hilltimes.com/news/2016/0...nst-isis/44747
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2016, 01:49 AM   #12
woodbinepmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Typical liberal name calling, if you don't think like them you are a hate monger, Nazi.
woodbinepmi is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2016, 08:17 AM   #13
burnsy
self medicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett

Exactly, they all do this, including China. People think that these other countries are dumb with their weapons, their money, their people? Why should they when they have suckers like us? Where was France, until they took a knee to the balls? Where was Russia? Oh yeah, once one of their jets went down it was "game on." We can't be the police, we should be billing people for protection. Of course, the public stance suddenly changes once they get hit. Even the terrorist use this, they count on us to chase (bad) countries and (bad) people around,,,,,,they can't win......until we go belly up financially or are so afraid we change our open society and curb freedom. People are so shallow, so dumb, its like watching the coyote chase the road runner. Can a road runner beat a coyote? Hell no, but he can break his back in episodes of never ending blunders because the coyote is on his own. I hate to say this but Russia and France getting hit was the best thing for us! If it happens to Canada, that statement goes right in the shit can. France was doing some of the same garbage, until the problem was theirs too.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2016, 08:23 AM   #14
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookies
1) Personally Boxie, I'll be feeling REAL secure @ 10p.m., when I lock up that $800 Million!
So that "800 million" is going to protect your from IS? Make you bomb-proof?

Quote:
2) I did not vote for Trudeau, who doesn't even belong to a left wing party, let alone is a leftist! (You PA loons are so close to the brown shirts of any era, you can't categorize anyone to your left on the spectrum.)
That being said, I agree with Trudeau on bringing some Syrian refugees to Canada, especially if they're vetted. Our first ones have been, as well as sponsored.
I absolutely do NOT agree with him on ISIS- who are certainly a Nazi like faction, that need to be obliterated from the earth.
The guy is a left wing loon. You know the drill...If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck... He's certainly not a conservative. But now I suppose you'll tell us that he's one of those intellectual moderates...

3) Trudeau, on this policy, has boxed himself in, by vigorously opposing the Harper Cons during the election. He crushed the Cons & now, even if he was philosophically so inclined, would have trouble walking this one back.[/QUOTE]
Old 01-09-2016, 10:12 AM   #15
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

This is what a steady diet of hockey and Labatts will do to your thinking.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: