Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL**

Old 06-12-2018, 02:16 AM   #241
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by clicknow View Post
Unless you're the kind of handicapper who gives "extra points" to multi-surface runners, like Lava Man, Einstein, Awesome Gem, Sidney's Candy, Fanny Freud, Evening Jewel, Tizqueena, Zardana (who beat Rachel Alexandra@FG), Zenyatta, Mine That Bird, etc.

"Can run on anything", to me, denotes a superior athlete who will do what they do w/out excuses as to surfaces.
Looks like Gronkowsi is an omni-surface runner....can do turf, AW, dirt.

I believe that ability allowed him to run 2nd in the BEL stakes --- He was able to take to dirt and dirt at Deep Sandy no less.

A versatile horse to be sure.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-12-2018, 11:44 AM   #242
GMB@BP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
L U L Z
I am not sure we have seen this person since the race?
GMB@BP is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-12-2018, 11:53 AM   #243
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by papillon View Post
I absolutely am not.

That's all of you've got, right? Anybody questions your subjective "reality" and they're a troll? Call in Pace Advantage because CJ got his feelings hurt, better ban 'em.

Justify's times are franking each other and your explanations to deny that keep racking up "buts." Occam is slitting his wrists with his razor right now. You still want to say beating Bolt, slayer of NW2 Solomini, hasn't won a race since September Bolt, is a feat? Is a measure of anything? You really want to claim that the clusterf*ck that was this year's derby is indicative of anything, other than that the 2-3 path were the only place to be unless you were Bravazo, who is a complete mystery?

Is Jerry Brown trolling? Beyer? Bris? All the regulars at TG?

You know what they say to Justify groupies like you CJ over at TG? People can never handle that a champion can be ordinary and unremarkable.

There is a really serious accusation I could lay at your feet, and given that you refuse to adjust your pace figures for the Preakness even a smidge, despite three of the four jocks, who crossed the line within a length of Justify saying the pace was slow, and that both Tenfold's jock and Bravazo's said they were on Justify's hip from the half on, despite the chart's "5 lengths back pulled out of its ass notation," coupled with your obsession with calling anyone who refuses to use your particular figures "trolls," is beginning to seem right on the money.

Question: Why should anyone take a grown man seriously, whose profession is to ostensibly offer objective appraisals of horse performances to aid in gamblers' fortune telling, who after the Derby immediately runs to the internet to mock some silly person? Any chance I would take you seriously was killed after that. In most professions, it would get you fired.

Why are you so invested in this proping up this horse's stud value, because right now that is all you are doing?

And yeah, I realize Pace Advantage is going to boot me for this.

PS: The jokeys are trolls? Liars? Dellusional?

All hail CJ master of the PaceAdvantage echo chamber.
How'd this work out for you?
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-12-2018, 06:23 PM   #244
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

He bet Indy!~

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: