Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-28-2016, 03:21 PM   #46
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Ponder the following...what does it mean, if anything?

"A law enforcement official said the newly discovered emails were found on an electronic device that the FBI didn't previously have in its possession. The emails are not from Clinton but from someone else, according to the official."
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2016, 03:23 PM   #47
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Why not pile on while I can? Kind of like h4c...

Old 10-28-2016, 03:23 PM   #48
ElKabong

Hillary is gonna be on the stage in Iowa all day it looks like

Hillary, here's a look into your future...cnn has cut away from your speech to hammer your ass over the investigation and doing so in an eager way. The younger set on cnn have turned on you

Meanwhile, fox still,is showing hillarys speech, live. No cut away... That says it all, cnn WANTS this story....we will see if the rime time water carriers of hers do the same tonight and next week

I'll say this much... Comey did her a favor by waiting till,a Friday afternoon to break this. Imagine if this came out on a Monday... It would be non stop all week, momentum rolled
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2016, 03:28 PM   #49
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk3521
Keep saying to yourself "This is not a Netflix mini series, this is not a Netflix mini series".

In "House of Cards" the Prez starts a world war to win the election.
Life imitates art Actually reopening the investigation, is a great strategic move. Our leaders know the results of the first investigation left a very bad taste in the general public's mouth. Also, it appears many in the FBI and law enforcement were not happy with the investigation's conclusions either.

Reopening the investigation gives the public the appearance justice may actually be served thus satisfying the public that the system actually still works. Public is happy the system still can be trusted and it eliminates the possibility of other dangerous leaks from disgruntled law enforcement agents.
A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.
George Washington
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2016, 03:32 PM   #50
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I'll act the part of mostpost here and correct myself on a technicality with the subject line of this thread...the investigation was never officially "closed" therefore it hasn't been reopened.
Old 10-28-2016, 03:34 PM   #51
ElKabong

Anthony wiener.....lmao

This will hang around Clintons neck for the next 11 days and well beyond. Investigation reopened, now a baiter of under aged girls may be involved. So much more to snag here
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2016, 03:35 PM   #52
Tor Ekman

Thank you Carlos Danger!!!!
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2016, 03:35 PM   #53
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos
If the election isn't postponed...then Hillary wins by a comfortable margin. A 're-opened investigation" doesn't necessarily imply guilt...and the investigation results won't arrive in time to affect the election. Bad news need time to get properly digested by the voters.

If Hillary gets charged while president...it doesn't do Trump any good.
In this instant it is a huge implication of guilt. First, investigation concluded it all was an innocent mistake. For an investigation to be reopened after concluding all that occurred was an innocent mistake, is like taking out a full page ad in every major newspaper saying we were wrong, there was nothing innocent about her actions.
A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.
George Washington
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2016, 03:36 PM   #54
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

I SMELL FEAR FROM HILLARY SUPPORTERS.....WHAT COULD THEY POSSIBLY BE SCARED OF??....I THINK THEY KNOW WHAT'S COMING, AND THEY CAN'T STAND THE ANXIETY THEY'RE CONSUMED WITH.....IT'LL ALL BE OVER SOON, NOT TO WORRY.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2016, 03:45 PM   #55
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
I SMELL FEAR FROM HILLARY SUPPORTERS.....WHAT COULD THEY POSSIBLY BE SCARED OF??....I THINK THEY KNOW WHAT'S COMING, AND THEY CAN'T STAND THE ANXIETY THEY'RE CONSUMED WITH.....IT'LL ALL BE OVER SOON, NOT TO WORRY.
You've always had your thumb right on the pulse of this election. Every time you've made one of these "predictions"...you've never been wrong.
Old 10-28-2016, 03:46 PM   #56
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Apparently the devices in question belong to Ms. Huma Abedin and one Mr. Anthony Weiner

This ought to be good...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us...mail.html?_r=0
Old 10-28-2016, 03:48 PM   #57
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Maybe some emails from Huma to Carlos Danger about Clinton that they forgot to smash and delete...
Old 10-28-2016, 03:48 PM   #58
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Apparently the devices in question belong to Ms. Huma Abedin and one Mr. Anthony Weiner

This ought to be good...

Could SEX be involved??....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-28-2016, 03:49 PM   #59
wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage

This ought to be good...

That pictures says it all, who is the guy sitting in the seat, while she is asking and the other chick is thinking "why didn't you bleach those?"

What a great picture. The moment the ship began to sink.
Old 10-28-2016, 03:51 PM   #60
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
Could SEX be involved??....
Let's just hope it's sex with consenting ADULTS
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: