Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-06-2018, 02:30 PM   #31
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post

They would have to prove that she had the intent to harm the United States.
Her irrational lust for the presidency and her equally irrational proposed policies are clear proof of intent to harm the United States and its citizens.

Guilty as charged.
Old 01-06-2018, 06:10 PM   #32
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
An objective observer can see ever increasing evidence of violations of the law in the Trump campaigns dealings with Russia and their financial machinations.

Another highly entertaining video...thank me very much.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-06-2018, 07:45 PM   #33
OntheRail

Quote:
Let's say that Hillary Clinton was charged under this statute What would the prosecution have to prove?

They would have to prove that she willfully sent information to a person or persons not authorized to receive it (Section (d) and (e)with the intent to harm the United States (Section (a)
You mean like the Honduran Maid... As secretary of state, Hillary Clinton routinely asked her maid to print out sensitive government emails and documents — including ones containing classified information.

I'm sure she had proper clearance.
Old 01-06-2018, 08:21 PM   #34
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Another highly entertaining video...thank me very much.
That was deplorable!
Old 01-06-2018, 09:02 PM   #35
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
You mean like the Honduran Maid... As secretary of state, Hillary Clinton routinely asked her maid to print out sensitive government emails and documents — including ones containing classified information.

I'm sure she had proper clearance.
Clinton was in Washington DC with a staff of dozens of people. Yet she asked her maid in New York City to print out sensitive government emails and documents. That makes no sense. I can hear the conversation now.
Huma: Hey Hillary, we have some sensitive emails that need to be printed. Who can possibly do a job like that.
Hillary: Gee, I don't know. It certainly can't be anyone who works for the State Department.
Huma: I know, let's give them to your maid who is all the way in New York City and has no security clearance.
Hillary: what a great idea, I wish I had thought of that.

In the New York Post article, which is the only basis I could find for this accusation, Paul Sperry says; "In fact, Marina Santos was called on so frequently to receive emails that she may hold the secrets to emailgate — if only the FBI and Congress would subpoena her and the equipment she used."

The first thing wrong with that sentence is that we have no reason to believe that the Marina referred to is Marina Santos. The second is, why wouldn't the Republican Congress subpoena Marina Santos if they had the slightest suspicion that she had access to classified documents illegally. You can be sure they would have. But they did not.
Old 01-06-2018, 10:09 PM   #36
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Clinton
Most, what is your "go to" pant suit when you go out in public?
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-06-2018, 10:38 PM   #37
Burls
Veteran

Now that Russian collusion, after one year of intense study, has proven to be a total hoax on the American public, the Democrats and their lapdogs, the Fake News Mainstream Media, are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence.
Actually, throughout his life, Donald Trump's two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames.
Donald Trump went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star to President of the United States (on his first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius...and a very stable genius at that!
Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply