Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-23-2018, 10:53 PM   #781
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Sen. Grassley has been playing hardball for 40 years and has a trap ready to snap, according to "Q"----->Trust Grassley
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2018, 10:58 PM   #782
Burls
Veteran

Then there's Mark Judge's longtime girlfriend, Elizabeth Rasor.
Remember Mark Judge?
He's the liar who claims that choirboy Brett Kavanaugh would never have done what Christine Blasey Ford accused hime of doing.
But he did NOT want to make that claim under oath.

After seeing Judge’s denial, Elizabeth Rasor, who met Judge at Catholic University and was in a relationship with him for about three years, said that she felt morally obligated to challenge his account that “ ‘no horseplay’ took place at Georgetown Prep with women.” Rasor stressed that “under normal circumstances, I wouldn’t reveal information that was told in confidence,” but, she said, “I can’t stand by and watch him lie.” In an interview with The New Yorker, she said, “Mark told me a very different story.” Rasor recalled that Judge had told her ashamedly of an incident that involved him and other boys taking turns having sex with a drunk woman. Rasor said that Judge seemed to regard it as fully consensual. She said that Judge did not name others involved in the incident, and she has no knowledge that Kavanaugh participated. But Rasor was disturbed by the story and noted that it undercut Judge’s protestations about the sexual innocence of Georgetown Prep.

There's a cover-up here, folks.
No wonder the Repugs are trying to push this nomination nation through as fast as possible - before the FACTS get out.
Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2018, 11:00 PM   #783
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burls View Post
Here's another one guys.

Avenatti says he represents woman with ‘credible information’ about Kavanaugh

https://nypost.com/2018/09/23/avenat...out-kavanaugh/

Avenatti says the alleged victim, Deborah Ramirez, is not his client.

We will be demanding the opportunity to present testimony to the committee and will likewise be demanding that Judge and others be subpoenaed to testify,” he tweeted Sunday night. “The nomination must be withdrawn.”
And we now know it's a circus slide show when the ambulance chaser come stumbling waving me too.
Old 09-23-2018, 11:02 PM   #784
fast4522

They will push it through, then the facts will be on display for all to see. Count on it ending someones career, and the pain will be immense.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2018, 11:03 PM   #785
lamboguy

Quote:
And there's more.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...eborah-ramirez

Mark Krasberg, an assistant professor of neurosurgery at the University of New Mexico who was also a member of Kavanaugh and Ramirez’s class at Yale, said Kavanaugh’s college behavior had become a topic of discussion among former Yale students soon after Kavanaugh’s nomination. In one e-mail that Krasberg received in September, the classmate who recalled hearing about the incident with Ramirez alluded to it and wrote that it “would qualify as a sexual assault,” he speculated, “if it’s true.”

So, a bunch of the people who were students at Yale at the time Brett Kavanaugh and Deborah Ramirez, have been discussing Brett on email for months already.

Former students described an atmosphere at Yale at the time in which alcohol-fuelled parties often led to behavior similar to that described by Ramirez. “I believe it could have happened,” another classmate who knew both Kavanaugh and Ramirez said. Though she was not aware of Kavanaugh being involved in any specific misconduct, she recalled that heavy drinking was routine and that Ramirez was sometimes victimized and taunted by male students in his social circle. “They were always, like, ‘Debbie’s here!,’ and then they’d get into their ‘Lord of the Flies’ thing,” she said. While at Yale, Kavanaugh became a member of the Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity, or “DKE,” which several students said was known for its wild and, in the view of some critics, misogynistic parties. Kavanaugh was also a member of an all-male secret society, Truth and Courage, which was popularly known by the nickname “Tit and Clit.”

It didn't take me long to realize that Brett Kavanaugh wasn't the innocent little choirboy he has been trying to pass himself off as. He's always been a lying little rotter. And the floodgates are about to break on him.
this is the one that i had heard about right when they put his name out for the nomination, that's why i knew Kavanaugh was NFG.

there does come a point when you stop believing in the conspiracies and just wake us and smell the coffee. this guy is simply a rotten egg that don't belong on this bench. just go back and pick the most conservative guy you want, as long as he's a square i will be all for him. its enough of this nonsense already with this guy.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2018, 11:14 PM   #786
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
this is the one that i had heard about right when they put his name out for the nomination, that's why i knew Kavanaugh was NFG.

there does come a point when you stop believing in the conspiracies and just wake us and smell the coffee. this guy is simply a rotten egg that don't belong on this bench. just go back and pick the most conservative guy you want, as long as he's a square i will be all for him. its enough of this nonsense already with this guy.

Watch and see what happens.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2018, 11:16 PM   #787
davew

Quote:
Then there's Mark Judge's longtime girlfriend, Elizabeth Rasor.
Remember Mark Judge?
He's the liar who claims that choirboy Brett Kavanaugh would never have done what Christine Blasey Ford accused hime of doing.
But he did NOT want to make that claim under oath.

After seeing Judge’s denial, Elizabeth Rasor, who met Judge at Catholic University and was in a relationship with him for about three years, said that she felt morally obligated to challenge his account that “ ‘no horseplay’ took place at Georgetown Prep with women.” Rasor stressed that “under normal circumstances, I wouldn’t reveal information that was told in confidence,” but, she said, “I can’t stand by and watch him lie.” In an interview with The New Yorker, she said, “Mark told me a very different story.” Rasor recalled that Judge had told her ashamedly of an incident that involved him and other boys taking turns having sex with a drunk woman. Rasor said that Judge seemed to regard it as fully consensual. She said that Judge did not name others involved in the incident, and she has no knowledge that Kavanaugh participated. But Rasor was disturbed by the story and noted that it undercut Judge’s protestations about the sexual innocence of Georgetown Prep.

There's a cover-up here, folks.
No wonder the Repugs are trying to push this nomination nation through as fast as possible - before the FACTS get out.
You have a comprehension or dim logic problem. Judge said some students at school partied heavily. Judge said Kavanaugh did not party or drink.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2018, 11:18 PM   #788
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:

Fell right into the trap huh?
Old 09-23-2018, 11:19 PM   #789
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:

Lambo, when reading your posts, I get the feeling that you personally know something that you're not sharing with us....There's too much strident conviction in the tone of your posts, which is very unlike you over the years..

So, I will ask you straight forward, What do you know that we don't? Be specific, for example: I personally know his dealings with the Bush family through source X back in the 90's.....I really want you to convince me.
Old 09-23-2018, 11:20 PM   #790
Burls
Veteran

You knew this was coming folks. ...

Feinstein Calls for Postponement of Kavanaugh Nomination, FBI Investigation

Sep 23 2018

Washington—Senate Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) today sent a letter to Chairman Chuck Grassley calling for an immediate postponement of the Brett Kavanaugh nomination.

“I am writing to request an immediate postponement of any further proceedings related to the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh,” Feinstein wrote. “I also ask that the newest allegations of sexual misconduct be referred to the FBI for investigation, and that you join our request for the White House to direct the FBI to investigate the allegations of Christine Blasey Ford as well as these new claims.”

Full text of the letter follows:

September 23, 2018

Honorable Charles Grassley
Chairman
Committee on the Judiciary
United States Senate
Washington, D.C. 20510

Dear Chairman Grassley:

I am writing to request an immediate postponement of any further proceedings related to the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh. I also ask that the newest allegations of sexual misconduct be referred to the FBI for investigation, and that you join our request for the White House to direct the FBI to investigate the allegations of Christine Blasey Ford as well as these new claims.

Today, Deborah Ramirez came forward with serious allegations of sexual misconduct by Judge Kavanaugh. The New Yorker article recounting her experience states that there are witnesses who can corroborate her claims and who challenge Mr. Judge’s account. An investigation needs to be conducted as part of Judge Kavanaugh’s background investigation by career professionals at the FBI – not partisan staff of the Committee. We need a fair, independent process that will gather all the facts, interview all the relevant witnesses, and ensure the Committee receives a full and impartial report. Should the White House continue to refuse to direct the FBI to do its job, the Committee must subpoena all relevant witnesses.

It is time to set politics aside. We must ensure that a thorough and fair investigation is conducted before moving forward.

Sincerely,

Dianne Feinstein
United States Senator
Old 09-23-2018, 11:22 PM   #791
Greyfox

Burls - Has any one accused ever you of being an idiot ?
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2018, 11:23 PM   #792
Burls
Veteran

Quote:
Shoulda, woulda, coulda ...
it's a little late for that now.
Old 09-23-2018, 11:23 PM   #793
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
You knew this was coming folks. ...

Feinstein Calls for Postponement of Kavanaugh Nomination, FBI Investigation

Means absolutely nothing, nada, zip, zero and NIL.....Laughable..
Old 09-23-2018, 11:38 PM   #794
elysiantraveller

And we are at the point now where is doesn't matter if the guy is actually good or not...

It's about the #winning!
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2018, 11:48 PM   #795
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
And we are at the point now where is doesn't matter if the guy is actually good or not...

It's about the #winning!
Nah, it's whether the last 35 years of his life and service to this country, which no one could find any wrong doing, means nothing and is thrown away for an allegation by a 15 year old, who waits this long to try and discredit his life?

Something very wrong is happening here people....

Last edited by ReplayRandall; 09-23-2018 at 11:49 PM.