Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-23-2018, 09:01 PM   #766
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
..Buh-Bye Dems, you've damaged yourselves beyond repair...
I'd like to agree with you Randall, but my facebook feed says, Not so fast.

Last edited by rastajenk; 09-23-2018 at 09:02 PM.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2018, 09:06 PM   #767
Burls
Veteran

Brett Kavanaugh rolled out of bed
When she ran to the police station
When the FBI found out about Brett
Then they started the investigation

It's against the law
It was against the law
What Mark Judge saw
It was against the law

Mitch McConnell looked down and spit on the ground
Every time Brett's name gets mentioned
Mueller said, "oy, if I get that boy
I'm gonna stick him in the house of detention"

Brett's on his way
We don't know where he's going
Brett's on his way
He's taking his time
But I don't know where
Goodbye to Brett, the queen of Corona

Seein' me and Julio
Down by the schoolyard
Seein' me and Julio
Down by the schoolyard
Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2018, 09:17 PM   #768
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
A new allegation against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh surfaces, this time from his years at Yale.

An alleged incident 35 years ago, and the woman, admittedly drunk at the time and with memory gaps of the incident, spent "six days of carefully assessing her memories" to convince herself that Kavanaugh, a freshman also drunk at the time, wagged his wienie at her in a dorm room in front of some other students.

Quote:
She was at first hesitant to speak publicly, partly because her memories contained gaps because she had been drinking at the time of the alleged incident. In her initial conversations with The New Yorker, she was reluctant to characterize Kavanaugh’s role in the alleged incident with certainty. After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party
I'd like to see what the US Senate chamber looked like if every Senator who ever did something this dumb in his youth resigned tomorrow. Especially the holier than thou Democrats.
Old 09-23-2018, 09:22 PM   #769
OntheRail

Quote:
Just now this happened?....They want to begin investigating which Phantom BS concocted nonsense now?...Mid-terms can't get here fast enough....What a total Crock 'O Crap this has all been...Buh-Bye Dems, you've damaged yourselves beyond repair...
Bull Shit don't even begin to describe it. Both these "Ladies" and I use that term loosely are in the same field. How much you want to bet they know each other... and colluded with one another over that last week.
Old 09-23-2018, 09:33 PM   #770
zico20

I told all my buddies that Trump should pick a woman because the Democrats were going to parade out liberal women and claim sexual assault to stop any man Trump nominated. I wonder how many women are lined up to stop Kavanaugh. It won't surprise me if they have a dozen waiting.
Old 09-23-2018, 09:38 PM   #771
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico20 View Post
I told all my buddies that Trump should pick a woman because the Democrats were going to parade out liberal women and claim sexual assault to stop any man Trump nominated. I wonder how many women are lined up to stop Kavanaugh. It won't surprise me if they have a dozen waiting.
good thinking! how come they didn't make this move when Gorsuch got nominated? as far as i know Gorsuch got Democrats to vote for him to get on the bench.

something not making sense here
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2018, 09:47 PM   #772
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
Another Soros Paid Shill

https://www.northeastern.edu/law/aca...5130_5130.html

Deborah A. Ramirez

Professor Ramirez teaches Criminal Justice, Advanced Criminal Procedure, Evidence Professional Responsibility and a seminar, “Balancing Liberty and Security in a Post-September 11th World.”
Professor Ramirez is executive director of the Partnering for Prevention and Community Safety Initiative (PfP). She writes and lectures on racial profiling, community and law enforcement partnerships, and issues of race and criminal justice. At PfP, Professor Ramirez oversees all aspects of project research. Most recently, Professor Ramirez authored a “Promising Practices Guide” on how to develop partnerships between law enforcement and the American Muslin, Arab and Sikh communities. Her belief is that we will only truly be safe from terrorist attacks when law enforcement adopts a strategy focused on building trust and strengthening relationships with the American Muslim, Arab and Sikh communities. She has also worked as consultant to the US Department of Justice on issues of racial profiling and data collection. From 2003-2004, she was a senior fellow at the Criminal Justice Initiative of the Soros Foundation.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2018, 09:57 PM   #773
baconswitchfarm

Quote:
Another Soros Paid Shill

https://www.northeastern.edu/law/aca...5130_5130.html

Deborah A. Ramirez

Professor Ramirez teaches Criminal Justice, Advanced Criminal Procedure, Evidence Professional Responsibility and a seminar, “Balancing Liberty and Security in a Post-September 11th World.”
Professor Ramirez is executive director of the Partnering for Prevention and Community Safety Initiative (PfP). She writes and lectures on racial profiling, community and law enforcement partnerships, and issues of race and criminal justice. At PfP, Professor Ramirez oversees all aspects of project research. Most recently, Professor Ramirez authored a “Promising Practices Guide” on how to develop partnerships between law enforcement and the American Muslin, Arab and Sikh communities. Her belief is that we will only truly be safe from terrorist attacks when law enforcement adopts a strategy focused on building trust and strengthening relationships with the American Muslim, Arab and Sikh communities. She has also worked as consultant to the US Department of Justice on issues of racial profiling and data collection. From 2003-2004, she was a senior fellow at the Criminal Justice Initiative of the Soros Foundation.

Same old crowd. How have we as a country not targeted this Nazi for removal from the planet.

Last edited by baconswitchfarm; 09-23-2018 at 09:59 PM.
baconswitchfarm is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2018, 09:57 PM   #774
Clocker

Quote:
Her belief is that we will only truly be safe from terrorist attacks when law enforcement adopts a strategy focused on building trust and strengthening relationships with the American Muslim, Arab and Sikh communities.

Right, why can't we all just get along?
Old 09-23-2018, 10:02 PM   #775
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconswitchfarm View Post
Same old crowd. How have we as a country not targeted this Nazi for removal from the planet.
Don't worry, "Q" has a plan for Soros.....it's called PAIN!
Old 09-23-2018, 10:17 PM   #776
zico20

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
good thinking! how come they didn't make this move when Gorsuch got nominated? as far as i know Gorsuch got Democrats to vote for him to get on the bench.

something not making sense here
Because Gorsuch was not right before an election and it did not change the dynamics of the court. Plus, maybe the Democrats thought the Republicans were not going to use the nuclear option.

Give the Democrats credit, I know I am. They did not make the same mistake twice like they did with Anita Hill. Then they didn't have multiple women ready to make false accusations. Now they do.
Old 09-23-2018, 10:40 PM   #777
Burls
Veteran

Here's another one guys.

Avenatti says he represents woman with ‘credible information’ about Kavanaugh

https://nypost.com/2018/09/23/avenat...out-kavanaugh/

Avenatti says the alleged victim, Deborah Ramirez, is not his client.

We will be demanding the opportunity to present testimony to the committee and will likewise be demanding that Judge and others be subpoenaed to testify,” he tweeted Sunday night. “The nomination must be withdrawn.”

Last edited by Burls; 09-23-2018 at 10:41 PM.
Old 09-23-2018, 10:48 PM   #778
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Now he lead a gang rape team.......while in high school.......

What the hell is next?
Old 09-23-2018, 10:49 PM   #779
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burls View Post
Here's another one guys.

Avenatti says he represents woman with ‘credible information’ about Kavanaugh

https://nypost.com/2018/09/23/avenat...out-kavanaugh/

Avenatti says the alleged victim, Deborah Ramirez, is not his client.

We will be demanding the opportunity to present testimony to the committee and will likewise be demanding that Judge and others be subpoenaed to testify,” he tweeted Sunday night. “The nomination must be withdrawn.”
Burls, you can't use "Avenatti" and "credible" in the same sentence....Auto-RED-Card here at PA and any court in the land, Sport...
Old 09-23-2018, 10:51 PM   #780
Burls
Veteran

And there's more.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...eborah-ramirez

Mark Krasberg, an assistant professor of neurosurgery at the University of New Mexico who was also a member of Kavanaugh and Ramirez’s class at Yale, said Kavanaugh’s college behavior had become a topic of discussion among former Yale students soon after Kavanaugh’s nomination. In one e-mail that Krasberg received in September, the classmate who recalled hearing about the incident with Ramirez alluded to it and wrote that it “would qualify as a sexual assault,” he speculated, “if it’s true.”

So, a bunch of the people who were students at Yale at the time Brett Kavanaugh and Deborah Ramirez, have been discussing Brett on email for months already.

Former students described an atmosphere at Yale at the time in which alcohol-fuelled parties often led to behavior similar to that described by Ramirez. “I believe it could have happened,” another classmate who knew both Kavanaugh and Ramirez said. Though she was not aware of Kavanaugh being involved in any specific misconduct, she recalled that heavy drinking was routine and that Ramirez was sometimes victimized and taunted by male students in his social circle. “They were always, like, ‘Debbie’s here!,’ and then they’d get into their ‘Lord of the Flies’ thing,” she said. While at Yale, Kavanaugh became a member of the Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity, or “DKE,” which several students said was known for its wild and, in the view of some critics, misogynistic parties. Kavanaugh was also a member of an all-male secret society, Truth and Courage, which was popularly known by the nickname “Tit and Clit.”

It didn't take me long to realize that Brett Kavanaugh wasn't the innocent little choirboy he has been trying to pass himself off as. He's always been a lying little rotter. And the floodgates are about to break on him.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: