Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-21-2018, 01:23 PM   #526
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burls View Post
She only wants an investigation to delay the vote past the election lol. Isn't rocket science.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2018, 01:24 PM   #527
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike View Post
I absolutely agree with Juanita Broderick - the FBI (or a state-level investigative body) should look into her rape claims against Bill Clinton.

If you have a daughter, I hope she never ends up in a room with two teenage boys and one tries to rape her. Hey, when she tells you, you can just laugh at her. You're a class act, just like your two great heros - DJT and Rick Dutrow.
Oh, now he tried to rape her. OK. Got it boss. Who needs an investigation? They should bring you in...you apparently have all the facts of the incident at hand...unreal.
Old 09-21-2018, 01:25 PM   #528
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
When a woman comes forward I'm usually inclined to believe there is some truth in their allegations.
you'd be inclined to be wrong.

Tons of rape allegations are lies. But nobody will tell you that.......not in this day and age.

This isn't even a rape allegation. It's schoolboy bullshit.
Old 09-21-2018, 01:28 PM   #529
woodtoo

Quote:
Let's find out. Let's put her under oath and ask. Let's put Kav under oath and ask about his recollections. Let's put Judge under oath and ask. I don't know enough to have very strong opinion, but common sense tells me something is off with his story. If I didn't even know her, as he has asserted, I'd beg for an FBI interview on the matter. If I didn't even know her, I'd want the FBI to speak with my friend (Mr. Judge). Only one party wants these things to happen. Odd. We have a letter from Mr. Judge, but does that mean we can learn nothing from his testimony? You may say, "he doesn't know anything, so we would learn nothing." Fine. Kav says nothing happened, yet he needs to practice for potentially questioning on the matter. Odd. Again, common sense tells me she's one of the following: a) telling the truth, or b) it's a case of mistaken identity, which she refuted via her counsel last night. If your point is correct, perhaps "b" is true. I don't know.
The 10:00 am deadline for her to simply respond if she will attend on Monday has passed.
Whose court is the ball in now? If she shows up on Monday I'm sure she will be allowed her say. The ball is still in her court until said hearing.

She wanted to remain anonymous in this and was until DIfi told the press.
Poor girl.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2018, 01:32 PM   #530
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
If you have a daughter, I hope she never ends up in a room with two teenage boys and one tries to rape her. Hey, when she tells you, you can just laugh at her. You're a class act, just like your two great heros - DJT and Rick Dutrow.
When I'm at Saratoga next time, I dare you to come up to my face and say such things to me.

My daughter would be raised properly not to drink her ass off in high school and not put herself into any type of questionable situation where she might get into trouble. But thanks for the parenting advice. I'm sure you've won multiple parent of the year awards.

I'll let you know where and when. Like Ford, I bet you're a no-show. Tough guy.
Old 09-21-2018, 01:37 PM   #531
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Oh, now he tried to rape her. OK. Got it boss. Who needs an investigation? They should bring you in...you apparently have all the facts of the incident at hand...unreal.
Apparently you haven't read my posts. You have nothing of substance to say on the matter. No surprise. When you can't defend a position, you post a bunch of laughing emoticons.

Let me give you the short-cut version (call it the DJT/Pace version*) of my opinion: I want to hear everyone testify. I think it's odd that she wants to speak with the FBI if she's lying. Once they both testify, I will tell you what I think. I'm such a radical, a regular "moveon.org'er," one of your more absurd past references.

*sorry, no pictures
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2018, 01:39 PM   #532
FantasticDan
gelding

FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2018, 01:41 PM   #533
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Apparently you haven't read my posts. You have nothing of substance to say on the matter. No surprise. When you can't defend a position, you post a bunch of laughing emoticons.

Let me give you the short-cut version (call it the DJT/Pace version*) of my opinion: I want to hear everyone testify. I think it's odd that she wants to speak with the FBI if she's lying. Once they both testify, I will tell you what I think. I'm such a radical, a regular "moveon.org'er," one of your more absurd past references.

*sorry, no pictures
What you are is a BS artist like all the rest of them.

This is perhaps the biggest nothing-burger YET from the anti-Trumpers, which is saying something.

Oh, you want to hear everyone testify. LAUGHING MY ****ING ASS OFF.

THIS IS SUCH A SERIOUS MATTER...LAUGHING MY ****ING ASS OFF.

You're nothing but a BS artist. I have nothing of substance BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE to these allegations.

Anyone can throw out allegations. Especially if they believe in the cause and/or are being paid enough money to do so.

At the very least, they could have come up with a better story. But then again, a better story probably COULD be investigated by the FBI, unlike this one, which is so conveniently OLD and VAGUE that there is NOTHING to investigate.

Dog and pony show. Something you specialize in...like all the rest.
Old 09-21-2018, 01:42 PM   #534
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
When I'm at Saratoga next time, I dare you to come up to my face and say such things to me.

My daughter would be raised properly not to drink her ass off in high school and not put herself into any type of questionable situation where she might get into trouble. But thanks for the parenting advice. I'm sure you've won multiple parent of the year awards.

I'll let you know where and when. Like Ford, I bet you're a no-show. Tough guy.
You're the one doing the ridiculous threatening, but HE'S the supposed tough guy?
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2018, 01:44 PM   #535
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
You're the one doing the ridiculous threatening, but HE'S the supposed tough guy?
Show me where I threatened anyone. I asked him to say these things to my face. Have the FBI investigate whether this is a threat or not.

The FBI says asking someone to say something in person is not a threat.
Old 09-21-2018, 01:45 PM   #536
elysiantraveller

Here is my not so hot take on the matter...

Everyone here and on both sides is quick to jump to the worst possible outcomes.

As far as tons of women making up rape allegations I'm going to say that's horseshit... pointblank. I would have a harder time listing 10 women I know for a fact haven't been sexually assaulted than those who have... my personal experience.

It doesn't matter that's not what happened here. Do I think something assault-y happened between a bunch of blackout drunk teenagers? Yes. I'm inclined to believe that.

Do I think Kavanaugh is likely a sexual predator and deserves to be lambasted...no...

Pragmatism is dead.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2018, 01:46 PM   #537
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Pragmatism is dead.
Ain't that the truth.
Old 09-21-2018, 01:48 PM   #538
tucker6

Quote:

*sorry, no pictures
Ever occur to you that her lawyer knows this isn't in the FBI's jurisdiction, and therefore a request for an FBI investigation will never happen and uncover the lie? Come on man. You have to be more jaded that you're letting on.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2018, 01:48 PM   #539
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Ain't that the truth.
I don't think SM fence-sitting and letting an investigation pan out is anti-pragmatic though...
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2018, 01:49 PM   #540
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

They should waterboard all involved down at Guantanamo...nobody goes home until somebody confesses...