Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 08-26-2016, 01:16 PM   #16
BCOURTNEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnollfan
Is customer service outsourced too? It would be nice to get an update on an ETA fix.
Usually they outsource it all as one package I have found. The better companies bring it back after the customers lose their minds. First we will need to overcome the concept that not getting all the racing information is not ok and explain that to the accounting department. Welcome to the new America.

Last edited by BCOURTNEY; 08-26-2016 at 01:18 PM.
BCOURTNEY is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-26-2016, 02:36 PM   #17
xinyi
Apprentice

So are all the complainers cracking those protected PDF
results charts and pulling the data? Must be the case, as why would it matter otherwise. Cracked one, crack another.
xinyi is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-26-2016, 02:54 PM   #18
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinyi
So are all the complainers cracking those protected PDF
results charts and pulling the data? Must be the case, as why would it matter otherwise. Cracked one, crack another.
???

What are you talking about? Maybe they just want to see the charts in a style and place they have been accustomed to seeing them for years.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-26-2016, 05:22 PM   #19
xinyi
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
???

What are you talking about? Maybe they just want to see the charts in a style and place they have been accustomed to seeing them for years.
Sounds like more than just a leisure thing to me. If I'm skimming through the charts, who cares if a race is missing every so often. If I'm using the data, a missing race is a big thing.
Old 08-26-2016, 05:37 PM   #20
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Sounds like more than just a leisure thing to me. If I'm skimming through the charts, who cares if a race is missing every so often. If I'm using the data, a missing race is a big thing.
I doubt it, but I could be wrong. I don't think lots of people are parsing PDFs.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-26-2016, 08:00 PM   #21
BCOURTNEY

Quote:
Entertain a single thought to the exclusion of others, this must be one of those millennial things I hear so much about.
Old 08-26-2016, 08:25 PM   #22
xinyi
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCOURTNEY
Entertain a single thought to the exclusion of others, this must be one of those millennial things I hear so much about.
Exactly. If I'm browsing a site for results and a race is missing, rather than just going to another site, I complain about it repeatedly on a forum and contact customer service enough times so they stop resonding.

All this because I don't like the font on the other site. Mucho ado about nothing

Last edited by xinyi; 08-26-2016 at 08:26 PM.
Old 08-26-2016, 08:46 PM   #23
BCOURTNEY

Quote:
Exactly. If I'm browsing a site for results and a race is missing, rather than just going to another site, I complain about it, repeatedly on a forum and contact customer service enough times so they stop resonding.

All this because I don't like the font on the other site. Mucho ado about nothing
Exactly you really bossed this down after your initial theft accusations fell apart, but at least we got past the accusations of cracking of the PDF's like so many eggs.
Old 08-27-2016, 01:13 AM   #24
takeout

This is looking like a real train wreck. I first noticed it back on the 13th and thought it was just my local track. Some dates are already off the page now at the site and of course have never been fixed (made whole).
The bigger picture: Betcha a "fat man" that all of these charts remain missing from the stuff you have to pay for in the archives.
takeout is offline   Reply With Quote Reply