Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW)

Old 05-04-2019, 11:50 PM   #361
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
BTW, in case anybody didn't know (and I'm not sure if it's been posted elsewhere, if so, my bad), but TS has restored the express pro and classic UIs.
Huh? I can still get the Classic, Pro and TS TV interfaces, but I have to navigate to preferences, and that setting is NOT saved, constantly tossing me back into the "new and idiotic" interface.

Is there a way to go directly to and maintain one of the older (and MUCH better) UIs?
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-05-2019, 03:32 AM   #362
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkview_Pirate View Post
Huh? I can still get the Classic, Pro and TS TV interfaces, but I have to navigate to preferences, and that setting is NOT saved, constantly tossing me back into the "new and idiotic" interface.

Is there a way to go directly to and maintain one of the older (and MUCH better) UIs?
They have links to it in the main menu dropdowns. You can also get to them via preferences.
Old 05-05-2019, 05:20 AM   #363
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
They have links to it in the main menu dropdowns. You can also get to them via preferences.
I'm still not sure what you mean by "main menu dropdowns" or "restored". The preferences button has been a way to access the older UIs since they changed the default to the new format back in December. Did that option go away for a while?

But you can't save the setting. And to navigate to any other portion of the site puts you BACK in the new UI, which is awful.

At the end of the day, TS has lost most of my handle - not only is the interface awful, but the video doesn't come close to what Xpressbet offers. Not even close.
Old 05-05-2019, 06:35 AM   #364
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkview_Pirate View Post
I'm still not sure what you mean by "main menu dropdowns" or "restored". The preferences button has been a way to access the older UIs since they changed the default to the new format back in December. Did that option go away for a while?

But you can't save the setting. And to navigate to any other portion of the site puts you BACK in the new UI, which is awful.

At the end of the day, TS has lost most of my handle - not only is the interface awful, but the video doesn't come close to what Xpressbet offers. Not even close.
I figured out where the Classic main drop downs can be accessed - but it requires using Firefox with no ad-blockers. My usual browser (Chrome) with several tools to discourage ads and autoplays apparently plays havoc with the new menu display. Since I rarely use TS now, I didn't realize that earlier. Sorry about that.
Old 05-05-2019, 10:27 AM   #365
clicknow

I've got to get rid of twinspires this year. I am still unable to see how I won on the derby yesterday. All the money reflects in my account, but I can't pull up my detailed account history.

So I call there today and get the "because of the KY derby....blah blah blah..."

I deal with 3 different banks online, and I can get an up to the minute report at any given moment, and a complete accounting of what I have and where it came from and large international and domestic banks are pushing way more $$ thru than twinspires.

I guess they don't have enough servers on their server farm or something? This makes no sense that an ADW wouldn't have "enough processing power" to have my detailed account history up yet????

It's like the dark ages. So, nothing will be updated until after noon today.

Never heard of anything like this in 2019.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-05-2019, 10:43 AM   #366
Zydeco

In an article in the Louisville Courier -Journal I read this morning, it said all bets on Maximum Security made with Twinspires.com will be refunded.(Up to $10.00). Anybody else heard anything about this?
Zydeco is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-17-2019, 08:39 PM   #367
highnote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zydeco View Post
In an article in the Louisville Courier -Journal I read this morning, it said all bets on Maximum Security made with Twinspires.com will be refunded.(Up to $10.00). Anybody else heard anything about this?
TS could learn something from this tweet from FanDual:

Quote:
We have to hand it to the Sharks, they're unwavering grit made for a thrilling Game 3 finish.

However, due to the controversial nature of San Jose's OT winner, we're refunding all St. Louis ML bets from last night's game 💰

Blues fans, #PlayGloria and we'll see you for Game 4!

12:19 PM - May 16, 2019
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-01-2019, 08:37 PM   #368
metro

"We're sorry, we've hit a snag."

....what is displayed every five minutes or so when trying to use the TwinSpires mobile app.
metro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-02-2019, 01:36 PM   #369
metro

"Sorry, your bet cannot be placed" is TwinSpires quote for today.

What a disaster of an ADW website.
metro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-13-2019, 12:56 AM   #370
taxicab

Twin Spires suddenly not accepting debit card deposits.
TVG still taking them.
Seems odd......Debit cards are cash up front.........credit cards aren't........would think the two would be reversed......... I never have figured out the Twin Spires business logic........they seem to get in their own way when they shouldn't.
taxicab is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-13-2019, 04:34 AM   #371
howardjim

It makes no sense though it must be an economic + as CD Inc. does little that doesn't add directly to the bottom line.

No compassion, no promotion of the sport, little "real" customer assistance.

I'm shifting my primary action to PTC... rebates and act like they care.
Old 07-12-2019, 01:03 PM   #372
Robert Fischer
clean money

TS non-functional... couldn't get a pick-5 in for 'Toga w/ 5min to post ...

first no graphics... some white background...

then just non-responsive sluggish while approaching gate ...

was gonna single the , maybe they save me $18 or whatever it was

EDIT -THANK YOU TS...
IDK ... if it had worked w/ 5mtp i would have used the 3and5 for $36 or whatever ... so maybe they cost me... more of an action wake-up bet , but they managed to wake-up/ P.M.OFF!

Last edited by Robert Fischer; 07-12-2019 at 01:05 PM.
Robert Fischer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2019, 09:53 PM   #373
Parkview_Pirate

Happy to have Twinspires today, as Xpressbet nose-dived into the mud after the 9th at Del Mar. Guess I shouldn't complain, 'cause internet and power outages are the wave of the future.
Old 07-25-2019, 08:33 AM   #374
Big Russ

Missing Pace and Speed Figs

Anyone else noticing that data is missing for pace and speed figs for the Ultimate pdf files? Looks like its missing from July 15th and later dates.
Big Russ is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2019, 09:06 AM   #375
mikesal57
Veteran

Kinda hard to see now that whobet's site is gone....
I used to read PP's all the time....havent in 3 weeks

Is it all tracks of just the ones you playing?
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: