Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 12-18-2014, 11:53 AM   #46
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper
If some women would stop falsely accusing men then it would be a lot easier for the legitimate rape victims to come forward and prosecute.
Excellent point.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-19-2014, 10:13 AM   #47
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses
Yep.
That about sums it up for those on the Right.
Coulter could say that the moon is made out of cheese whiz,
and you would all be nodding in agreement.
The trouble for you is this - it's more than just a little idle BS in passing.

This type of ridiculous statement is an affront to women in general.
That's over 50% of the population, many of whom vote.

Don't let me try and stop you all, though.
There will be plenty more verbal gaffes between now and Nov 2016.
Sure - Democrats will make their share.
They just don't seem to insult people at large when they do.

Oh, and to answer your first question - Ole St. Nick.
Your only problem is, Ann isn't running for office.

BTW, I don't think you ever commented on all the fear mongering Democrats did before Bush got into office, re: Iraq and WMDs....the left NEVER acknowledges this...never...no matter how many times I post that video.

So, since that never seems to affect them, I doubt this little quip from Ann Coulter will affect any righties running for office...sorry for your loss.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-19-2014, 10:16 AM   #48
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper
which, in her experience is generally perpetrated by liberal men like the “Clintons and Kennedys,” anyway.
Funny how a federal case is never made about the Clinton and Kennedy escapade over the years.

They'll go apeshit over Ann Coulter, who basically has no impact on the country, but when Clinton and Kennedy go around doing their thing, the left never says a word about it...and in fact, holds these men up as heroes....

Funny stuff...
Old 12-19-2014, 10:53 AM   #49
davew

Yes, but Clinton never raped anyone (did he?).

Ann Coulter said she just likes to say things to get the left into a frizzy, it is how she has fun.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-19-2014, 10:55 AM   #50
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballscalls
I think we'd also be surprised how many go unreported for fear of being called a liar or worse things that are said to rape victims.
Nothing worse that a rapist.
That said, the second thing worse is one who lies about being raped.
Serious stuff, that needs to be dealt with, IMHO much harsher than we do now.
Old 12-19-2014, 10:59 AM   #51
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew

Ann Coulter said she just likes to say things to get the left into a frizzy, it is how she has fun.
Clinton took advantage of a person who was basically in his trust as an intern, there to learn and help our government, ergo, all of us.
His taking advantage of a young person like that was like child abuse. He should have done time in prison for it. I take pleasure in my belief he will go to Hell for it, especially seeing how Hillary is a sure thing to be there too.

What kind a low-live scum bag does that crap, and as the POTU, for God's sake. The man has no integrity, no morals.
Old 12-19-2014, 11:56 AM   #52
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I don't know. There are plenty of shady accusations against him though, so I wouldn't put it past him if you believe any of his past harassment accusers.
Old 12-19-2014, 03:18 PM   #53
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Yes he has.

Juanita Broderick was raped by Clinton. As was Monica Lewinski.

Now, before all you left wing crazies spew out your typical ignorant venom, Monica was raped and sexually abused by Clinton, as was Broderick.

Pertaining to Monica, the proof I have is the way the federal laws in this country are written pertaining to sexual encounters between people in the workplace. Clinton used his power as President of the US to exploit a young intern into having sex.

This has been 'litigated' here many times already but I am bound never to forget the continued sexual deviant and sexual predatory conduct of our Democrat and liberal public officials and icons against women.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-19-2014, 03:30 PM   #54
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless

Pertaining to Monica, the proof I have is the way the federal laws in this country are written pertaining to sexual encounters between people in the workplace. Clinton used his power as President of the US to exploit a young intern into having sex.
I think that liberals would consider that to be white collar rape, as opposed to blue collar rape, or what Whoopi Goldberg called rape-rape. Apparently liberals have like 50 shades of rape, and only they can detect the nuanced differences.
Old 12-19-2014, 04:18 PM   #55
HUSKER55

you do know she has kept the outfit with his swimmers frozen for posterity?

After this long of a time I don't think rape is the term I would use. She could have filed charges a long time ago.

No Balls.......No baby!

Have you ever noticed that those who do not have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of always seem to know how to handle the money of those who do.
HUSKER55 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-19-2014, 08:37 PM   #56
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
I think that liberals would consider that to be white collar rape, as opposed to blue collar rape, or what Whoopi Goldberg called rape-rape. Apparently liberals have like 50 shades of rape, and only they can detect the nuanced differences.
We just gotta love these liberals. Their selective outrage, their racist views and laws, their continuous vulgar attitudes and conduct towards women, and yes, their war of women.

Yet, if that young innocent intern, Miss Lewinski, didn't produce a stained blue dress -- the dress was Monica's, the stain was Bill Clinton's -- the liberals on this site and in the media would have blamed her for that little distraction.

After all, the liberals said, Clinton may have personal 'issues', but his job approval was high.

On her worst day ever, Ann Coulter has more class, brains and nerve than any liberal pundent in the media.
Old 12-19-2014, 08:39 PM   #57
horses4courses

Quote:
We just gotta love these liberals. Their selective outrage, their racist views and laws, their continuous vulgar attitudes and conduct towards women, and yes, their war of women.

Yet, if that young innocent intern, Miss Lewinski, didn't produce a stained blue dress -- the dress was Monica's, the stain was Bill Clinton's -- the liberals on this site and in the media would have blamed her for that little distraction.

After all, the liberals said, Clinton may have personal 'issues', but his job approval was high.

On her worst day ever, Ann Coulter has more class, brains and nerve than any liberal pundent in the media.
You seem to spend a lot of time contemplating stains.......
chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-19-2014, 08:56 PM   #58
Clocker

Quote:

You are stirring up memories of ancient history. Dating from Bill's time as governor of Arkansas, the internal code of Clinton's personal staff (and his Arkansas State Police protection detail) for such "issues" was "bimbo eruptions".
Old 12-21-2014, 11:24 AM   #59
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
You are stirring up memories of ancient history. Dating from Bill's time as governor of Arkansas, the internal code of Clinton's personal staff (and his Arkansas State Police protection detail) for such "issues" was "bimbo eruptions".
We all know who spearheaded the campaign to quiet, manage and even threaten those 'bimbos' who were erupting?

Yes, one heartless, cold-blooded icon of the radical feminism fringe, Hillary Clinton, that's who.

Can't wait for the 2016 electoral season to begin so we can listen to all the lefties, idiots and assorted stumblers who will be promoting Hillary for President as the 'woman's candidate'.
Old 12-21-2014, 11:40 AM   #60
horses4courses

Quote:
Can't wait for the 2016 electoral season to begin so we can listen to all the lefties, idiots and assorted stumblers who will be promoting Hillary for President as the 'woman's candidate'.
That's a given.
Who can the GOP possibly have that would appeal more to women?

Horse is out of the barn on that one.......
chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply