Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 12-15-2014, 07:57 PM   #16
taxicab

This case is getting downright bizarre.
Soon after the young lady's murder her friends jumped on social media and suggested domestic violence.
After a day or so those posts/tweets were removed.
It had also been reported that Jessica Chambers last words gave her killers first name.
For five straight days the local authorities kept saying they had no clues and no idea who did it.
It seemed very strange.
Early Sunday morning the online hactivist group "anonymous" announced they were looking into the case.
Kaboom!
They blew the case open.
What they uncovered was the most unbelievable shi* ever(police corruption/out of control gang activity/etc.etc.).
If anybody has the time to backtrack through the timelines you won't believe your eyes.
Hollywood couldn't make this stuff up.
The second link will have the "anonymous" twitter link early in the article @Hour1.....be warned some of the stuff going on at that feed can be dicey to say the least.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...tion/20453247/

http://www.inquisitr.com/1678735/hac...vidence-found/

Last edited by taxicab; 12-15-2014 at 08:09 PM.
taxicab is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2014, 08:49 PM   #17
FocusWiz

There is strong (but circumstantial at this point) evidence that the perpetrator was a fellow who lived about 2 miles north from where she stopped for gas (about 4 miles from where the crime occurred. His name purportedly rhymes with the "eric" sound as well which is supposedly the approximate sound of the name she murmured to authorities.

What a strange country we live in. When I was young, the mere thought of a black possibly killing a blonde girl might have had vigilantes calling for a lynching down in Mississippi. Now, we keep this investigation quiet to protect the possibility of seeming to be racist, but if a black is shot while resisting arrest, we crucify (euphemistically) the officer for performing (to the best of his judgement) the duties he is sworn to perform.

Please don't start throwing the "arms up" argument at me. I have chosen to disbelieve it. Not just from the lack of testimony, but even if Mr. Brown did put his arms up as he approached the officer, I haven't seen or heard of an officer asking a person to surrender by putting their arms in the air since Jimmy Cagney was making movies. Through the years, they have learned that "arms up" is not the safest way to make an arrest (especially when you are alone and the perpetrator is significantly larger than you are).

The lack of an arrest in this incident is another example of "non-blacks don't matter" in this unbelievably politically correct 21st century.
FocusWiz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2014, 09:37 PM   #18
FantasticDan
gelding

Good to know that the internet already has accused and convicted someone for this crime, even if the authorities have not. Unfortunately, as mentioned, that person is apparently black, and thusly has not been arrested for setting someone on fire and killing them. Because black people aren't arrested for that sort of thing. Because of political correctness.

FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2014, 09:45 PM   #19
RunForTheRoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan
Good to know that the internet already has accused and convicted someone for this crime, even if the authorities have not. Unfortunately, as mentioned, that person is apparently black, and thusly has not been arrested for setting someone on fire and killing them. Because black people aren't arrested for that sort of thing. Because of political correctness.

Let me Axe you Dan, and please answer honestly (if you can, probably can't) if it were white suspects and a black female would this case not be on every newspaper, every news channel, even Faux news, wouldn't all the race hustlers, I mean honorable leaders like Al Sharpton be all up in this shit?
So what is your answer dan? I know you are one of those benighted folks who can't see race (well only whitey's racisim)
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2014, 09:46 PM   #20
RunForTheRoses

The FBI is now involved so the cockroaches will soon be exposed most likely.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/27...-investigation
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2014, 10:38 PM   #21
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:

Are you for real?
That is exactly what is going on in Ferguson and NYC!
Old 12-15-2014, 10:57 PM   #22
FantasticDan
gelding

Yes, black people in Ferguson and NYC are not being arrested for setting fire to people and killing them because of political correctness. Exactly.
Old 12-15-2014, 11:01 PM   #23
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Yes, black people in Ferguson and NYC are not being arrested for setting fire to people and killing them because of political correctness. Exactly.
That is a BS reply.
Old 12-16-2014, 04:19 AM   #24
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxicab
This case is getting downright bizarre.
Soon after the young lady's murder her friends jumped on social media and suggested domestic violence.
After a day or so those posts/tweets were removed.
It had also been reported that Jessica Chambers last words gave her killers first name.
For five straight days the local authorities kept saying they had no clues and no idea who did it.
It seemed very strange.
Early Sunday morning the online hactivist group "anonymous" announced they were looking into the case.
Kaboom!
They blew the case open.
What they uncovered was the most unbelievable shi* ever(police corruption/out of control gang activity/etc.etc.).
If anybody has the time to backtrack through the timelines you won't believe your eyes.
Hollywood couldn't make this stuff up.
The second link will have the "anonymous" twitter link early in the article @Hour1.....be warned some of the stuff going on at that feed can be dicey to say the least.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...tion/20453247/

http://www.inquisitr.com/1678735/hac...vidence-found/
That's some pretty heavy stuff. It's obvious these savage thugs are too ignorant to understand that social media and cell-phone cameras can be used as self-incriminating evidence. Try spelling "Stupid".
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-16-2014, 05:23 AM   #25
HUSKER55

I wonder what would happen if some blacks burned one of BO's daughters.

No Balls.......No baby!

Have you ever noticed that those who do not have a pot to piss in nor a window to throw it out of always seem to know how to handle the money of those who do.
HUSKER55 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-16-2014, 09:07 AM   #26
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUSKER55
I wonder what would happen if some blacks burned one of BO's daughters.
Really?
Old 12-16-2014, 11:09 AM   #27
wisconsin

Quote:

Ok Dan, really? You know what Tom meant.
Old 12-16-2014, 11:18 AM   #28
FantasticDan
gelding

Did I? Really?
Old 12-16-2014, 11:30 AM   #29
FocusWiz

When Tom said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
That is exactly what is going on in Ferguson and NYC!
I think this is what he was alluding to:
Quote:
Good to know that the internet already has accused and convicted someone for this crime, even if the authorities have not. Unfortunately, as mentioned, that officer is apparently white, and thusly has not been arrested for shooting someone while in the line of duty and killing them (presumably premeditated and without cause). Because white police officers aren't arrested for murder. Because of the inherent racism of our legal system specifically towards black victims because the system deems that this specific race (and anyone with any amount of heritage in this race) does not matter.
FocusWiz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-17-2014, 12:44 AM   #30
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Are some people actually convinced that this case appears to be moving slowly because it MIGHT be a black on white crime?

Really?

Wow.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply