Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-17-2016, 11:17 AM   #1
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Officers Shot in Baton Rouge

Still an ongoing situation. Reports are that several offices have been struck in a gun fight.
A man in a black mask began shooting - not sure if the officers were the target but some have been hit.

I'm literally in my office about to open for Sunday brunch and I can barely type these words...

Last edited by PhantomOnTour; 07-17-2016 at 11:20 AM.
PhantomOnTour is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2016, 12:06 PM   #2
BELMONT 6-6-09

I hope Obama and his minions including that moron Sharpton are happy at the climate they nurtured in the past 8 years. Yes, their are some rogue cops out there, but a miniscule fraction compared to the brave men and women who protect us from the line of civilization. Looks like this is going to come down to a 'war' of some sorts where everyone loses in some shape or form. Very sad, but predictable when you have an anti-American president.

Last edited by BELMONT 6-6-09; 07-17-2016 at 12:13 PM.
BELMONT 6-6-09 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2016, 12:28 PM   #3
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Don't worry Obama will invite BLM leaders to the White House to get to the bottom of this right away
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2016, 12:31 PM   #4
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMONT 6-6-09
I hope Obama and his minions including that moron Sharpton are happy at the climate they nurtured in the past 8 years. Yes, their are some rogue cops out there, but a miniscule fraction compared to the brave men and women who protect us from the line of civilization. Looks like this is going to come down to a 'war' of some sorts where everyone loses in some shape or form. Very sad, but predictable when you have an anti-American president.
You forgot to add divisive-racist.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2016, 12:35 PM   #5
BELMONT 6-6-09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt
You forgot to add divisive-racist.
It's mind boggling to think that a portion of Americans will actually support these savage animals with the old rhetoric of oppressed etc. sickening and I grieve for the families of these brave officers who have to make sense of these mindless actions.
Old 07-17-2016, 12:36 PM   #6
Jess Hawsen Arown

ISIS, al Qaeda, Black Lives Matter -- 3-way dead heat

Black Lives Matters is as much an enemy of the United States as ISIS and al Qaeda.

I wish I could find the exact quote by President Obama, but I saw him say on TV that 'white people are trained at a young age to fear the black man' and more racist rhetoric. It is unfortunate that his white mother did not share his racist beliefs. If so, a racist movement like Black Lives Matter would not be supported and the current nightmare would never have happened.

We learned of his openly racist tendencies when he defended a black professor against a white policeman in Massachusetts before he had any facts. When he finally learned the truth, he invited them both to the White House for a beer.

But his blatant racism does not end there. Time and again he sides with black men BEFORE he has any facts -- and that was the seed for the evil Black Lives Matter group.
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2016, 12:41 PM   #7
lamboguy

we are getting our asses plucked from all over. this is probably worse than the Al Qaeda and Isis because i know that Trump will take care of the Muslim Terrorist's once he gets in. to stop killing police officers from inside this country is another story altogether and even worse than the suicide rats because there is nothing you can do to stop them.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2016, 12:41 PM   #8
Clocker

Three officers dead, three wounded. Latest report is one 'suspect' dead, possibly 2 others at large.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/17/us/baton-route-police-shooting/
Old 07-17-2016, 12:51 PM   #9
Fager Fan
Veteran

Obama is thinking one of to two things about this:

1. "I had nothing to do with this, as I'm never wrong in anything I do or say."

2. "Great! It has long been my intention to radically change this white country that I despise, and chaos and bloodshed is the natural result of my plan in effect."
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2016, 12:52 PM   #10
BELMONT 6-6-09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan
Obama is thinking one of to two things about this:

1. "I had nothing to do with this, as I'm never wrong in anything I do or say."

2. "Great! It has long been my intention to radically change this white country that I despise, and chaos and bloodshed is the natural result of my plan in effect."

SPOT ON !!!!!!
Old 07-17-2016, 01:07 PM   #11
RunForTheRoses

Some are celebrating this:

https://twitter.com/Bahteezy/status/754699283732041728

https://twitter.com/ammateri/status/754693128062373888

This was from 5 days ago:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/alton-st...police-foiled/

Bob Grant used to say its sick and getting sicker out there but this is beyond that. He also used to say a significant part of black America has declared war on White America and he was right about that.
http://www.bobgrantonline.com/
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2016, 01:08 PM   #12
Clocker

The Baton Rouge police and the ATF staged a raid last week to break up a plot for this kind of attack.

https://thehayride.com/2016/07/breaking-baton-rouge-police-and-atf-disrupt-planned-attack-against-police-officers/
Old 07-17-2016, 01:16 PM   #13
RunForTheRoses

The ironic thing is that the long term effect of this will be black lives mattering less. We'll see the Ferguson effect on steroids. More blacks will die. People will avoid these areas and commerce will be impacted.
Now, some fools will say we need a Marshall Plan for black America but after 50 years of AA, Great Society Goodies and a multi-trillion debt I'm not sure this will be doable, although you never know, President Hilary may give it a go.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2016, 01:18 PM   #14
horses4courses

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy
we are getting our asses plucked from all over. this is probably worse than the Al Qaeda and Isis because i know that Trump will take care of the Muslim Terrorist's once he gets in. to stop killing police officers from inside this country is another story altogether and even worse than the suicide rats because there is nothing you can do to stop them.
If Trump becomes president, attacks will get worse.
From all sorts of angles.

Trump supporters like to think he can back up his brash talk.
He will have no idea how to cope,
and start relying on others to take measures.

It's pretty obvious that he doesn't like relying on others.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2016, 01:20 PM   #15
BELMONT 6-6-09

This tragic ambush has to be a defining point for a choice among Americans
as to "where you stand'!!!We are talking about murdering Police Officers with racial intent and this despicable act has been coordinated by the actions of this administration.