Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-16-2018, 08:28 AM   #16
wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
They want every Palestinian dead.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooo k

You should quit while you are already behind. Hamas wants every Israelite dead. Just stop.
Old 05-16-2018, 08:38 AM   #17
tucker6

Quote:
It's going to come down to Israel and the US versus the rest of the world.
You need to send this memo to the Saudis and the rest of the Arab countries over there. Seems the Palestinians are odd man out, and not Israel. You know why? Because the Palestinians have no leadership. They are a people with terrorists leading them. If you'd get your head out of your backside you'd realize that. I don't feel sorry for them.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2018, 10:50 AM   #18
summersquall

https://s3.amazonaws.com/cdn2.social...n_im6Uzi_m.jpg
summersquall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2018, 12:00 PM   #19
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
You need to send this memo to the Saudis and the rest of the Arab countries over there. Seems the Palestinians are odd man out, and not Israel. You know why? Because the Palestinians have no leadership. They are a people with terrorists leading them. If you'd get your head out of your backside you'd realize that. I don't feel sorry for them.
The Sunni Arab nations are remaining hush because they need Israel to check and act as a buffer to Iran. Nothing more nothing less. It's a relationship bore out of necessity than anything else. Both sides need each other right now.

The whole situation is botched though... I would have handled this situation differently 10 years ago... with simple treaties and pacts most of this could have been addressed.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 05-16-2018 at 12:01 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2018, 12:21 PM   #20
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Horsey could well be right on the Israel and U.S. v. the rest of the world thingy. Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut.

Listen up, folks: Learn to read the signs of the times, for they are exciting (we'll...at least for some of us). World history will have its climax in Israel; for on the very same mountain in Jerusalem from which Jesus ascended to his Father 2,000 years ago, He will return to bring down the curtain on the final act on this world stage. Do not marvel that Israel is a huge thorn in the side of most nations in this world. After all, how would Armageddon come to past, otherwise?

Trump is to Israel in this era what King Cyrus of Persia was to Israel a few hundred years before Christ. (Persia!? Tell me God doesn't have a sense of humor.)
Old 05-16-2018, 12:27 PM   #21
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Horsey could well be right on the Israel and U.S. v. the rest of the world thingy. Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut.

Listen up, folks: Learn to read the signs of the times, for they are exciting (we'll...at least for some of us). World history will have its climax in Israel; for on the very same mountain in Jerusalem from which Jesus ascended to his Father 2,000 years ago, He will return to bring down the curtain on the final act on this world stage. Do not marvel that Israel is a huge thorn in the side of most nations in this world. After all, how would Armageddon come to past, otherwise?

Trump is to Israel in this era what King Cyrus of Persia was to Israel a few hundred years before Christ. (Persia!? Tell me God doesn't have a sense of humor.)
Oy vey!
Old 05-16-2018, 12:37 PM   #22
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Oy vey!
Yeah, yeah I know. But pay attention to the times, anyway. Who knows: You might end up one day doing a selfie "Oy vey".
Old 05-16-2018, 12:46 PM   #23
Clocker

Quote:
58 (last count) shot dead by Israeli troops on Monday. Shame on Israel.
Shame on the United States for adding fuel to the flames.

Hamas is not without blame.

Hamas boasts that at least 50 of the dead were were "martyrs" belonging to that terrorist group.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...rists-n2481327
Old 05-16-2018, 12:50 PM   #24
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Yeah, yeah I know. But pay attention to the times, anyway. Who knows: You might end up one day doing a selfie "Oy vey".
People have been "paying attention to the times" since time itself...every religion and every crackpot has their "end of the world" date set.

Nobody has been correct yet. Maybe you'll be that special one.
Old 05-16-2018, 12:55 PM   #25
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
The Sunni Arab nations are remaining hush because they need Israel to check and act as a buffer to Iran. Nothing more nothing less. It's a relationship bore out of necessity than anything else. Both sides need each other right now.

The whole situation is botched though... I would have handled this situation differently 10 years ago... with simple treaties and pacts most of this could have been addressed.
What do the Palestinians offer anyone? Israel has certain power for good or bad. Same with the Saudis. Same with everyone else large and small. The Palestinians? They offer nothing except destabilization in areas they reside in. The Palestinians literally offer nothing in return for the goodwill many have given to them over the years from Arafat to Abbas. So when they are asked to go to the bargaining table with nothing in hand for the goodwill they are getting, they should take the chair offered and shut the hell up.

Last edited by tucker6; 05-16-2018 at 12:57 PM.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2018, 01:05 PM   #26
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
World history will have its climax in Israel; for on the very same mountain in Jerusalem from which Jesus ascended to his Father 2,000 years ago, He will return to bring down the curtain on the final act on this world stage. Do not marvel that Israel is a huge thorn in the side of most nations in this world. After all, how would Armageddon come to past, otherwise?
Gee, how can you tolerate lugging around that "The World is Coming To An End" sandwich board in this Florida heat?

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2018, 03:02 PM   #27
Clocker

Oops, that peaceful protest narrative might be just a tad exaggerated.

Quote:
"Bring a knife, dagger, or handgun," kidnap Israeli civilians, and murder soldiers and settlers – Instructions on Facebook to Gazans for #MarchofReturn
Read more about this here: https://t.co/yMeShTl3eN pic.twitter.com/Gvar5Mo1lF
— Pal Media Watch (@palwatch) May 16, 2018
Quote:
Today, approximately 15,000 Palestinians participated in riots along the Gaza border. The rioters hurled pipe bombs, rocks, & grenades, sabotaged security infrastructure, & burned tires pic.twitter.com/4adTrXMMz6
— IDF (@IDFSpokesperson) May 11, 2018
Quote:
Israeli homes in Sderot town have been damaged after faction members fired heavy machine guns in it's direction pic.twitter.com/5lEJizfawX
— Gaza Report (@gaza_report) May 16, 2018
Quote:
Senior Hamas Official Mahmoud Al-Zahhar on Gaza Protests: This Is Not Peaceful Resistance, It Is Supported by Our Weapons pic.twitter.com/aut0Q7SPD9
— MEMRI (@MEMRIReports) May 15, 2018
https://www.conservativereview.com/a...omes-crashing/
Old 05-16-2018, 03:04 PM   #28
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Oops, that peaceful protest narrative might be just a tad exaggerated.
It's exaggerated... but this isn't really a protest. It's more like a prison riot.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2018, 03:20 PM   #29
Ocala Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post

Gee, how can you tolerate lugging around that "The World is Coming To An End" sandwich board in this Florida heat?
And if he had to lug it around in my part of Florida today,he'd get good and drenched.

Doesn't the good book say explicitly that no one can know the exact day of reckoning and those that clamor about it being nigh are false prophets?
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2018, 03:29 PM   #30
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post
What Florida heat? This Spring has been coolest in many, many moons.

And besides, someone has to give the world a heads up.