Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-30-2023, 02:07 PM   #46
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Could it be that a racist A-HOLE finally stepped over the line 10 times too many even to his bosses?

Typical liberal democrat making up lies about people to slander them. It isn't slander if your belittlement of someone is based on truth, your comment isn't truthful. You are a pathetic liar, and you just proved that. Is there a Democrat that doesn't lie and pass on misinformation 24-7? As I often ask Cliffy a fellow lying piece of shit, prove your claim, you can't.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-30-2023, 02:19 PM   #47
davew

Tucker was pro-Russian and anti-American?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7LzHZEpvp4M
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-30-2023, 05:04 PM   #48
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Many feel JANUARY 6 coverage was the reason Murdoch cut him loose:

Old 05-01-2023, 08:35 AM   #49
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2023, 09:11 AM   #50
lex

I think Jan 6 and Ukraine stuff is possible but not for the reasons people think.

Jan 6 I'd say because he downplays what happened. He gets the tapes and the first thing out is to defend Shaman dude. That guy shoved his way through cops and barricades. And any decent cop can explain why the one cop followed him and didn't engage. And by one good cop I mean one who isn't looking for a Frox gig. If that's the best they've got it's not good. And clearly McCarthy is playing some game or we'd have seen the tapes and he wouldn't have controlled who got them.

Ukraine because Tucker is fine with taking info from some pro Russia site run by an American claiming to be Russian who doctores stuff. Not good.

Fox's problem is they spent years playing to the Trump cult. People who are willing to go to some stupid rally and then allow themselves to get worked up by informants/agents. Back the blue until a fed makes you lose your mind. Those people acted no different than rioters at a BLM protest. If your audience is based on a cult of personality you're in a bad spot. I'd love a real discussion about FBI involvement in these cases but I will not defend people who lost their minds.
lex is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2023, 09:47 AM   #51
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex View Post
I think Jan 6 and Ukraine stuff is possible but not for the reasons people think.

Jan 6 I'd say because he downplays what happened. He gets the tapes and the first thing out is to defend Shaman dude. That guy shoved his way through cops and barricades. And any decent cop can explain why the one cop followed him and didn't engage. And by one good cop I mean one who isn't looking for a Frox gig. If that's the best they've got it's not good. And clearly McCarthy is playing some game or we'd have seen the tapes and he wouldn't have controlled who got them.

Ukraine because Tucker is fine with taking info from some pro Russia site run by an American claiming to be Russian who doctores stuff. Not good.

Fox's problem is they spent years playing to the Trump cult. People who are willing to go to some stupid rally and then allow themselves to get worked up by informants/agents. Back the blue until a fed makes you lose your mind. Those people acted no different than rioters at a BLM protest. If your audience is based on a cult of personality you're in a bad spot. I'd love a real discussion about FBI involvement in these cases but I will not defend people who lost their minds.
It's ironic that when Tucker "plays down" January 6 by showing that a LOT of people that went into the Capitol didn't do much beyond take selfies...essentially calling it a "mostly peaceful protest"....he might have lost his job

But when the rest of the mainstream media downplayed the George Floyd riots, ACTUALLY calling them "mostly peaceful protests" LIVE ON AIR (while cop cars and cities burned in the background), everyone (well, most everyone) nodded their heads and swallowed it whole.

And NOBODY got fired over it...LMAO

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 05-01-2023 at 09:49 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2023, 10:14 AM   #52
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2023, 11:30 AM   #53
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
This point can't be emphasized enough.

I love how the lefties on here (the few that remain) LOVE to say how we conservatives walk in lockstep...when actually...it's the DEMOCRATS who walk in TOTAL LOCKSTEP...they NEVER criticize their own (unless they are actively trying to get rid of them politically).

This whole "cult" feature of conservatives couldn't be more wrong.

If lefties knew what they were talking about, Tucker wouldn't have had NEARLY the ratings he had...as soon as he started talking ill of top Republicans in Congress, his audience would have abandoned him...if they were indeed nothing more than conservative/Republican mindless automatons.
Old 05-01-2023, 11:59 AM   #54
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
This point can't be emphasized enough.

I love how the lefties on here (the few that remain) LOVE to say how we conservatives walk in lockstep...when actually...it's the DEMOCRATS who walk in TOTAL LOCKSTEP...they NEVER criticize their own (unless they are actively trying to get rid of them politically).

This whole "cult" feature of conservatives couldn't be more wrong.

If lefties knew what they were talking about, Tucker wouldn't have had NEARLY the ratings he had...as soon as he started talking ill of top Republicans in Congress, his audience would have abandoned him...if they were indeed nothing more than conservative/Republican mindless automatons.

If you have listened to one progressive Democrat you have heard them all.
I am sure you have seen all the videos where they are all saying the same thing, often word for word. Quite often it is about some problem they invented so they can fix it, like voter suppression. The comedy is most all the areas where they complain about long lines at the polls are in areas run by Democrats.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2023, 06:53 PM   #55
lex

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
It's ironic that when Tucker "plays down" January 6 by showing that a LOT of people that went into the Capitol didn't do much beyond take selfies...essentially calling it a "mostly peaceful protest"....he might have lost his job

But when the rest of the mainstream media downplayed the George Floyd riots, ACTUALLY calling them "mostly peaceful protests" LIVE ON AIR (while cop cars and cities burned in the background), everyone (well, most everyone) nodded their heads and swallowed it whole.

And NOBODY got fired over it...LMAO
Well actually everyone is righting the ship. All of these networks went all in on Trump in whatever way and now they have to figure it out. For Fox that likely means not letting your anchors just say whatever they want. It's pretty clear from Tucker's texts that he hates Trump but will say anything that keeps those viewers. And again will fall for anything he's given or just happily reports whatever his audience wants. Another 6 months and he'd probably be taking stuff from Q.

How long can that go on? Fox has become the channel that will put Leo Terrell on to bash race baiters like it makes any sense at all. Dude was on one of the best episodes of Hannity and Colmes ever when he walked off mid interview and I think I preferred that crazy Leo over the one pretending to be conservative for a check. I always wonder how hard Hannity and Leo laugh about this skit behind the scenes. Fox certainly can't keep catering to the audience that gets mad because they have DeSantis on.
Old 05-01-2023, 07:44 PM   #56
MargieRose

Quote:

Jeez...yet another insulting lefty bitch. Is that the only way you lefties know how to roll? Overkill, here, lady!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2023, 07:52 PM   #57
P.Rosa
Gambler

Quote:
It's pretty clear from Tucker's texts that he hates Trump but will say anything that keeps those viewers. And again will fall for anything he's given or just happily reports whatever his audience wants.
Except for an occasional clip posted on this forum, I have never watched Tucker Carlson. The fact that Carlson hates Trump and can still defend Trump and the people accused of insurrection makes Carlson an honorable man.
Old 05-01-2023, 09:03 PM   #58
lex

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Jeez...yet another insulting lefty bitch. Is that the only way you lefties know how to roll? Overkill, here, lady!
Since you're a Trump supporter, I'm automatically more conservative than you all day long. Trump is going to have you guys praising his friend Cuomo before he's done. Enjoy watching his townhall on CNN.
Old 05-01-2023, 09:16 PM   #59
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Well actually everyone is righting the ship. All of these networks went all in on Trump in whatever way and now they have to figure it out. For Fox that likely means not letting your anchors just say whatever they want. It's pretty clear from Tucker's texts that he hates Trump but will say anything that keeps those viewers. And again will fall for anything he's given or just happily reports whatever his audience wants. Another 6 months and he'd probably be taking stuff from Q.

How long can that go on? Fox has become the channel that will put Leo Terrell on to bash race baiters like it makes any sense at all. Dude was on one of the best episodes of Hannity and Colmes ever when he walked off mid interview and I think I preferred that crazy Leo over the one pretending to be conservative for a check. I always wonder how hard Hannity and Leo laugh about this skit behind the scenes. Fox certainly can't keep catering to the audience that gets mad because they have DeSantis on.
Exaggerate much? Might want to dial back the Tucker nonsense...it's becoming comical on your end.

"Q"

Old 05-01-2023, 10:05 PM   #60
lex

The guy uses doctored documents off some random pro Russia website. He thinks Ali Alexander is a legitimate person to interview. He has lost his way and I hope he gets it back if he goes off on his own.