Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-08-2024, 07:20 PM   #61
Inner Dirt

I just saw a Biden video where he was talking about no charges filed. He must have been reading off teleprompters, he was mostly talking about Trump
he seemed coherent except the minor gaffe saying he was 29 forty years ago. Maybe that is liberal math like they use to claim illegal immigrants stimulate the economy 29+40=81, He must have been trying to ad lib, oops.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2024, 07:57 PM   #62
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTO Joe View Post

The report effectively stated Biden would be indicted if he was mentally competent. That's what you're hanging your hat on
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2024, 08:01 PM   #63
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
Imo, the answer to "Who are they then?" lies in the answers to the many (nearly unlimited actually) questions related to a handful of topics:

Q. Who orchestrated the western world's response to the Pandemic?

Q. Who orchestrated the riots throughout the US in 2020?

Q. Who orchestrated easing of mail-in ballot restrictions ahead of the 2020 US presidential election?

Q. Who orchestrated war in Ukraine?

Q. Who orchestrated censorship of mainstream and social media for the above (and many other) topics?

Answer the above - and you can shine a spotlight on those who are pulling the (and Biden's) strings.

-jp

Jmo, this was a move by deep state / his string pullers to expose the obvious to the point a change can be made. He won't be on the ballot in Nov. People asked how, this is avenue #1
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
Old 02-08-2024, 08:05 PM   #64
ElKabong

Well now. Knives are finally coming out from the press in the q&a and Joe is hot under the collar

He's handling this worse than Nixon did
Old 02-08-2024, 08:11 PM   #65
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Well now. Knives are finally coming out from the press in the q&a and Joe is hot under the collar

Right! Holy hell, where was THIS press corp the last three years. These aren’t knives. They are machetes.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2024, 08:11 PM   #66
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
Jmo, this was a move by deep state / his string pullers to expose the obvious to the point a change can be made. He won't be on the ballot in Nov. People asked how, this is avenue #1
Agree. (I was wondering how myself for a while.)

-jp
Old 02-08-2024, 08:19 PM   #67
Mulerider

Quote:

What a train wreck. I think he just confused Mexico with Egypt.
Old 02-08-2024, 08:28 PM   #68
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
The special counsel in Biden keeping secret document in his garage said the following in his report:

1. Biden could not remember being vice-president!!!!!!!!!! At all.
2. Biden could not remember within several years window when Bo died.
3. Biden could not remember when he became vice president!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Biden could not remember when he left the White House as vice president.
5. Biden could not remember anything about Afghanistan.
6. Biden asked in his interview if he was still vice president. LOLOLOLOL

WTF is he doing running for president AGAIN???
WhyTF would the special counsel ask any of those questions? What do any of those questions have to do with the subject at hand? Nothing! Absolutely nothing! I have not read the report, but if Robert Hur included those six items, he should be subject to disciplinary action by the courts and/or the Bar Association.
Old 02-08-2024, 08:34 PM   #69
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
WhyTF would the special counsel ask any of those questions? What do any of those questions have to do with the subject at hand? Nothing! Absolutely nothing! I have not read the report, but if Robert Hur included those six items, he should be subject to disciplinary action by the courts and/or the Bar Association.
Ah, the last bastion of a fool……blame the good guy, the whistleblower and the reporter

He is toast and has been for years but you let tribalism TRUMP all. You have no principles. You care not what is right-good or real.

You cannot bring yourself to see what is obvious.
Old 02-08-2024, 08:38 PM   #70
wisconsin

Quote:

Who gives a shit? You want to punish the whistleblower. Typically liberal move.

The writing is on the wall, and you can't read it.
Old 02-08-2024, 08:42 PM   #71
ElKabong

Quote:
Easy. 5 hrs of interviews concerning the stashing of classified docs goes in many directions

But I'll stand by my point that "they" were looking to oust Joe. He can't win, and the level of cheating needed is of LBJ proportions and beyond . Not do able. Joe was a useful tool. Now he's a major liability.

"So... you like playing with fire, eh strawman?"

Burn Biden burn
Old 02-08-2024, 08:42 PM   #72
PalaceOfFortLarned

Quote:
POTUS was ruled incompetent to be tried for holding classified documents.

He and his brain trust cabinet then hold a special presser in which he has never done as POTUS, and is less lovable than a presser from the Uvalde, TX Police force.
PalaceOfFortLarned is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2024, 08:53 PM   #73
mostpost

[QUOTE=Jeff P;2926840]Imo, the answer to "Who are they then?" lies in the answers to the many (nearly unlimited actually) questions related to a handful of topics:

Q. Who orchestrated the western world's response to the Pandemic?
Certainly not Donald Trump. The best answer would be medical experts, scientists and the Biden administration.

Q. Who orchestrated the riots throughout the US in 2020,

Nobody. They arose organically out of injustice.

Q. Who orchestrated easing of mail-in ballot restrictions ahead of the 2020 US presidential election? Legally elected state legislatures and officials.

Q. Who orchestrated war in Ukraine?
Vladimir Putinand no one but Vladimir Putin.

Q. Who orchestrated censorship of mainstream and social media for the above (and many other) topics?

Answer the above - and you can shine a spotlight on those who are pulling the (and Biden's) strings.

-jp

Fact checking is not censorship.
Old 02-08-2024, 08:54 PM   #74
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceOfFortLarned View Post
POTUS was ruled incompetent to be tried for holding classified documents.

He and his brain trust cabinet then hold a special presser in which he has never done as POTUS, and is less lovable than a presser from the Uvalde, TX Police force.
Well put.

Newsom or Whitmer? The jockeying begins
Old 02-08-2024, 08:56 PM   #75
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Da Bee!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0669.jpg (246.0 KB, 12 views)