Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-08-2024, 05:25 PM   #31
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTO Joe View Post
Yeah, I see the difference. Biden shits his pants. Trump pulls his pants down before shitting.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2024, 05:31 PM   #32
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
From the special prosecutors notes on this FIVE HOUR IN-PERSON INTERVIEW...sounds like best Biden could handle was getting up out of his chair.

Nobody thinks he was handling an international crisis.

That stuff is left up to Obama.
Old 02-08-2024, 05:31 PM   #33
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Biden just said that he talked to Ruth adervGinsberg and she said she agreed that he should not be charged.

He also said, and there is video if domeone can find it, that he got into politics the bring together red and green stated. And he, today, saod he was still committed to bringing back Roe v Ward.

Thask, with this report, isn't the 25th pretty much required, andif they refuse, wouldn't a military coup to removre him be a good thing?

We had a POS general ready to report Trump to CHINA???

Maybe people should get their heads out of their asses and grow up.
ANYONE who would rather have a LEGALLY UNFIT POTUS because they don't like Trump is a F****** moron and not mentally fit to be a citizen.

What kind of low life sleezbags are you Trump haters????
Old 02-08-2024, 05:33 PM   #34
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

They're not just Trump haters.

They're United States of America haters...obviously

You have to hate the USA in order to vote for a dementia-riddled bastard for POTUS. How could you not?

And 2016 gets grandfathered into this as well...we all knew he had dementia back then too.
Old 02-08-2024, 05:34 PM   #35
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Apparently that is debatable. According to the report he doesn't remember from 2009 onward. Think about that for a minute. So how do you prove purposefulness?

When I say that he doesn't remember from 2009, that is when he was sworn in as VP. He doesn't remember that or any moment of his 8 years as VP. That's messed up.

As someone who has had too many concussions to count and they are cumulative, I am sure some of my brain functions are similar to Biden's.
In fact I have one now, just because you don't remember doing something does not mean you were not 100% coherent when doing it. I often discover work I did from a previous day I do not remember doing 24 hours later and a lot of it are tasks that it takes skills and intelligence to do.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2024, 05:41 PM   #36
tucker6

I honestly don't understand the Trump hate to the extent that it is. I get that the younger generations are made of glass and "feel" uncomfortable around mean Donald. Back in the day we would just tell them to grow a set and deal with it, but nowadays that would make me a transphobe. I just don't see what Trump did policy-wise that was just wrong on its face. He was actually pretty good on policy. Why don't we want more of that than Biden and his handlers?
Old 02-08-2024, 05:42 PM   #37
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
From the special prosecutors notes on this FIVE HOUR IN-PERSON INTERVIEW...sounds like best Biden could handle was getting up out of his chair.

Nobody thinks he was handling an international crisis.

That stuff is left up to Obama.

I don't think Obama is behind the curtain, not enough Republican and white people bashing coming off the teleprompter. If Obama was speaking for Biden I would hate him 5x as much.
Old 02-08-2024, 05:45 PM   #38
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

At best, Trump could be charged with obstruction.
NOTHING he did rose to the level of a security risk at what the officially declared mental ist did.

Unless you are dumber than Bide, as MTO has proven times 3.
Trump's doc were NEVER not secured, as the photos CNN never showed, and Biden NEVER has ANY LEGAL RIGHT TO HAVE.

Biden declared too dumb to funtion, and MTOJoe celebrates!
What a total idiot!!!
Old 02-08-2024, 05:47 PM   #39
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I don't think Obama is behind the curtain, not enough Republican and white people bashing coming off the teleprompter. If Obama was speaking for Biden I would hate him 5x as much.
Who are they then? We now know definitively that Joe is brain dead. So brain dead that he cannot be prosecuted. So who actually controls the messaging and policies? It's scary to think that unelected and unknown people are running the show.

Last edited by tucker6; 02-08-2024 at 05:48 PM.
Old 02-08-2024, 05:48 PM   #40
Inner Dirt

Quote:
I honestly don't understand the Trump hate to the extent that it is. I get that the younger generations are made of glass and "feel" uncomfortable around mean Donald. Back in the day we would just tell them to grow a set and deal with it, but nowadays that would make me a transphobe. I just don't see what Trump did policy-wise that was just wrong on its face. He was actually pretty good on policy. Why don't we want more of that than Biden and his handlers?

It isn't just the younger generation made of glass. I think as a whole liberals are more inclined to concern themselves with the messenger and not the message. I have heard a good many of them comment on how pleasant someone was to deal with in spite of the fact the person was incompetent, I am the opposite, I could care less if a person is a rude surly jackass as long as they do what I need of them.
Old 02-08-2024, 05:51 PM   #41
thaskalos

Quote:
Who are the people with the strings Gus? Aren't you frightened by some of the things these handlers are doing? Other than being a narcissist and blowhard, which I would state most presidents are, what did Trump actually do wrong in your opinion? I respect your opinion, so what did Trump really do wrong POLICY-WISE that makes you hate him more than these faceless handlers?
I never said that I "hated Trump more than these faceless handlers"...what I said was that this is how the majority of the voters will see things come election time. But since you asked...I will tell you why I consider Trump to be unfit for the president's office.

When the shit hit the fan during the pandemic, Trump didn't have the character to deal with the American people in the responsible manner that befits a country "leader". Even though he was informed ahead of time of the imminent danger that our country was in...Trump decided to downplay the risk in order to keep the economy strong for as long as he could. He called it the "flu"...and he said that it would disappear during the hot summer months. Never did he grow to balls to stand in front of the American people and tell them the truth about the danger that they were in. And then he rushed the development of the COVID vaccine, because he didn't want the next administration to get the credit for it, were he to lose the next election.

I don't care if presidents lie about their mistresses or their family matters. But when they lie about things that endanger the health of the citizens of the country to whom they have sworn their allegiance, then I consider these people to be very dangerous, and totally unfit for the leadership of this country. And that's what Donald Trump is to me. Of course, Joe Biden isn't any better, but...since I know that he isn't really the one who is minding the store...then I have to take my chances with the "faceless handlers" behind the curtain. After all...what other choice do I have?
Old 02-08-2024, 05:52 PM   #42
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
It isn't just the younger generation made of glass. I think as a whole liberals are more inclined to concern themselves with the messenger and not the message. I have heard a good many of them comment on how pleasant someone was to deal with in spite of the fact the person was incompetent, I am the opposite, I could care less if a person is a rude surly jackass as long as they do what I need of them.
I guess we are a dying breed. thank God I have max 20 years left. After that, fuck this world. I hope the hippo becomes the apex predator after us. Just mean and nasty. Like Trump!!
Old 02-08-2024, 05:53 PM   #43
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Who are they then? We now know definitively that Joe is brain dead. So brain dead that he cannot be prosecuted. So who actually controls the messaging and policies? It's scary to think that unelected and unknown people are running the show.

I sure would like to know, maybe it is govern by committee. I cannot believe a Republican has not spilled the beans on the whole game. Someone has to know Biden is not in charge. Maybe he wears a helmet when the cameras aren't rolling and it has an earpiece in it. You definitely know Kamala is not running the country.
Old 02-08-2024, 05:57 PM   #44
PalaceOfFortLarned

Quote:
Yes, this is a man of sound mind and very capable of running the biggest superpower in all the world.

PalaceOfFortLarned is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2024, 06:03 PM   #45
fast4522

Quote:
It is simple to understand, it is Trumps policy's that are 180 degrees from what the Bilderberg Group wants. None of them want true democracy because in a true democracy the middle class does better more than not. Who here can say that the middle class does not bare the brunt of things all the time.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply