Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-27-2024, 03:55 PM   #46
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
The traiit of an poor leader.
When Trump got there in DC, he had no idea 90% of the swamp was against him. This time he knows and will be more careful on who he listens to for job recommendations and will be making lists of who to fire and remove top secret clearance from.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2024, 04:02 PM   #47
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
When Trump got there in DC, he had no idea 90% of the swamp was against him. This time he knows and will be more careful on who he listens to for job recommendations and will be making lists of who to fire and remove top secret clearance from.

Why would he keep anyone from the Biden administration they are all highly inept.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2024, 04:08 PM   #48
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
If that's the argument Then he's incompetent. "Drain the swamp" was the mantra. He was either fooled or totally stupid in his hiring. In short, the job he faces is way over his head & skill level. That hasn't changed. The swamp will swallow him whole. Again

He faced a bigger mountain than any other potus. No doubt. The fbi, doj was after him and his people before he took office. Totally unfair, totally un American. But the reality doesn't change. Plus others (Scott, DeSantis) are far more electable. Trump is going to piss away a 4th election cycle for conservatives
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2024, 04:33 PM   #49
fast4522

Quote:
Why would you think I'm a bush- Cheney guy? You get shit wrong as much as mostpost

It's you who the party left behind. Who won the 2020 GE? And the great red wave of 2022? Never happened. The party has changed alright, but Trump isn't the leader of anything that can get us power and unity. He's cost us the past 3 election cycles. You can't argue that intelligently
I am not saying you are the bush Cheney faction that was expunged, what I am saying is it has been destroyed so there are less places to flock to. For good or bad cycles are the past and nothing says that there was anyone available that could have changed the cycle. If all that steps forward is establishment types nothing would be there to stop it anyway period. Who cost us the past 3 election cycles is that there was no one on stage that the general public liked enough to matter. So you look at those on stage this time around and the public rejected them as worse than the last batch in previous cycle. Now that is the truth like it or not, so you and everyone can pine all you want but for the 50 states those on the debate stage have already been rejected and because no dark horse emerged in the cycle meant your point is moot. You can maintain what you believe and flock to the single digits but that is on you. The left making itself present in that 40 percent in SC was an option available to them right? So be it and cover them in gas and light them up to burn in the general election. But to think America first is going ti fizzle anytime soon or before you and I are in assisted living is thinking that is bonkers.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2024, 06:41 PM   #50
fast4522

Just for fun, Maria Sara Bartiromo has never looked so damn good. And the truth is that in this "youtube" is the example of just how formidable our republican front runner is, find it on the large television if you can or watch here it is good stuff.

Old 02-27-2024, 06:50 PM   #51
tucker6

Haley said today that a 3rd party run was out for her. That means Trump has a clear right of center path to November. Biden on the other hand has 3-4 people itching to get into the race in some form, led by Kennedy. I was watching Bret Baier's show on FOX just now, and various polling all supports the contention that ANY 3rd party entrant harms Biden and widens Trumps lead over him. The closest Biden gets to Trump is a head-to-head race.

I think we all knew that intuitively but the polling also supports that thinking.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2024, 07:18 PM   #52
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Just for fun, Maria Sara Bartiromo has never looked so damn good.
You're a horny little fucker, aren't you?

So thirsty!

LOL
Old 02-27-2024, 07:23 PM   #53
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
You're a horny little fucker, aren't you?

So thirsty!

LOL
I love life, it was a good line and just suggest how formidable our front runner is and how he ended the Clinton dynasty.

Last edited by fast4522; 02-27-2024 at 07:25 PM.
Old 02-27-2024, 07:24 PM   #54
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

It's actually obnoxious and pretty degrading...but you're likely an old man like mostpost so I guess you can be forgiven on some level
Old 02-27-2024, 07:31 PM   #55
fast4522

Quote:
It's actually obnoxious and pretty degrading...but you're likely an old man like mostpost so I guess you can be forgiven on some level
Not even close my eyeglass prescription has not changed from 2008, and last year it was suggested I do not need new glasses but if I got new the prescription was written for both with the suggestion I go distance only for new eye where. My numbers are really good and my weight is only 10 pounds greater from my high school days. So we know nothing about each other in reality and that is fine by me.

On a off note many have said major problems in health are first displayed in the health of our eyes.

Last edited by fast4522; 02-27-2024 at 07:33 PM.
Old 02-27-2024, 07:51 PM   #56
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Quote:
Not even close my eyeglass prescription has not changed from 2008, and last year it was suggested I do not need new glasses but if I got new the prescription was written for both with the suggestion I go distance only for new eye where. My numbers are really good and my weight is only 10 pounds greater from my high school days. So we know nothing about each other in reality and that is fine by me.

On a off note many have said major problems in health are first displayed in the health of our eyes.

I am so confused??? What is obnoxious and degrading?
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2024, 08:45 PM   #57
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I am so confused??? What is obnoxious and degrading?
How deep he cut into Hillary maybe, but he makes things personal like he always lectures us so you never can tell unless you take his bait. Here is a pick taken that I wanted to post in a thread about a baseball legend that had its legs cut off for scrap weight. notice the chain.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Good Company.jpg (512.9 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by fast4522; 02-27-2024 at 08:47 PM.
Old 02-27-2024, 10:17 PM   #58
ElKabong

Quote:
I am not saying you are the bush Cheney faction that was expunged, what I am saying is it has been destroyed so there are less places to flock to. For good or bad cycles are the past and nothing says that there was anyone available that could have changed the cycle. If all that steps forward is establishment types nothing would be there to stop it anyway period. Who cost us the past 3 election cycles is that there was no one on stage that the general public liked enough to matter. So you look at those on stage this time around and the public rejected them as worse than the last batch in previous cycle. Now that is the truth like it or not, so you and everyone can pine all you want but for the 50 states those on the debate stage have already been rejected and because no dark horse emerged in the cycle meant your point is moot. You can maintain what you believe and flock to the single digits but that is on you. The left making itself present in that 40 percent in SC was an option available to them right? So be it and cover them in gas and light them up to burn in the general election. But to think America first is going ti fizzle anytime soon or before you and I are in assisted living is thinking that is bonkers.
Enjoy the 4th consecutive disappointing election cycle, blind man. The first 3 didn't convince you Trump can't get it done, the 4th won't either
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2024, 10:25 PM   #59
fast4522

Quote:
Enjoy the 4th consecutive disappointing election cycle, blind man. The first 3 didn't convince you Trump can't get it done, the 4th won't either
I am only one guy, on a national level is where these contests are done, What you or I think means absolutely nothing because we have zero ability to change anything. That being said this was tonight.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Michigan.jpg (195.1 KB, 7 views)
Old 02-28-2024, 12:39 AM   #60
MargieRose

Quote:
Just for fun, Maria Sara Bartiromo has never looked so damn good. And the truth is that in this "youtube" is the example of just how formidable our republican front runner is, find it on the large television if you can or watch here it is good stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmvxx_YbDsM
There were a lot of funny moments and applause in this speech; however...

"Anyone notice how they the swamp booed him? He is fighting for us among the wolves aka the swamp. He knows America is cheering so loud that other alien civilizations hear it. Proof trump is fighting for us with no friends around him. He has more courage than all the courage in Washington combined. What a man he is. Be proud America, he is everything this country stands for. I swear he is either Abraham Lincoln or Washington reincarnated in better form." (comment on 2/27/24)

BTW: I love Maria, but for this particular event, I don't like her dress!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply