Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-22-2024, 02:25 PM   #1
maddog42

Full Disclosure of UFO's Might be Coming

The 2017 release of various UFO video's and the subsequent verification by the military of their truthfulness started a tsunami of disclosure.This has been coming for 50 years. The main speaker in this video has been a lobbyist for UFO disclosure in congress for 20 plus years. He makes a powerful argument
that this will happen in the next few months. The committee that has the power to further this disclosure is in the Senate and controlled by Democrats. Schumer has been the leader in this disclosure, but many Republicans have fought for disclosure also. Because of this "truth embargo" and the powerful defense contractors that are against it, I am not so sure that this committee meeting will ever take place. The republican leadership that killed Schumers disclosure bill did it because of the biggest donors to both parties is probably these Defense Contractors. Republican Burchett has been one of my heroes in this disclosure.
Old 02-22-2024, 02:41 PM   #2
maddog42

Democrats are just as afraid of pissing off big donors as republicans. Many millions of dollars are against this disclosure hence my skepticism for disclosure. Some Democrats want to hold these hearings to pave the way to make this disclosure so Biden can be the one to announce it to the american public for political gain. This would be a dangerous announcement and would not necessarily be a good thing for a candidate.
Old 02-22-2024, 04:00 PM   #3
xtb

I don't have time to watch an hour and a half video but if it talks about "aliens" not being from another world, it is probably what a recent politician was hinting at, that it's "us" from another dimension. That's something I've thought about, I think I even posted it here at one time. Think about it, the nearest source of intelligent life is many light years away. This would necessitate travelling faster than light to get here. If travelling faster than light is possible (in the future), theoretically time travel is possible. If time travel is possible, why couldn't it be us from the future? Would beings from another planet come all this way and never make contact? Or is it more reasonable that humans from the future know our history and would be observing us only to intervene if we were about to destroy ourselves?

This is of course, as long as all these reported sightings aren't part of some psyop.
Old 02-22-2024, 04:09 PM   #4
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I can't wrap my head around time travel or beings from the future.

Tucker Carlson was hinting not too long ago about information he was being given from various "trusted" sources that these craft and these supposed beings aren't what you might think...ie aliens from some other planet.

He didn't go into much more detail, other than to convey the notion that all of this might not be a good thing or these things might not have our best interests at heart.

Who the hell knows what's up. Psyop? Maybe...instead of a pandemic we get some light show invasion...or...maybe they are future humans...or...maybe they are more spiritual in nature...angels...demons...who the hell knows.

Alternate universes...glitches in the matrix...I could go on...
Old 02-22-2024, 04:59 PM   #5
Dave Schwartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
I don't have time to watch an hour and a half video but if it talks about "aliens" not being from another world, it is probably what a recent politician was hinting at, that it's "us" from another dimension. That's something I've thought about, I think I even posted it here at one time. Think about it, the nearest source of intelligent life is many light years away. This would necessitate travelling faster than light to get here. If travelling faster than light is possible (in the future), theoretically time travel is possible. If time travel is possible, why couldn't it be us from the future? Would beings from another planet come all this way and never make contact? Or is it more reasonable that humans from the future know our history and would be observing us only to intervene if we were about to destroy ourselves?

This is of course, as long as all these reported sightings aren't part of some psyop.
Those would not be aliens.

They'd just be an "undocumented species."

Come on, man!

Dave Schwartz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-22-2024, 05:22 PM   #6
maddog42

Grusch and others are saying we have "nonhuman bodies" and craft in our possession and have had them for decades. The government has supposedly handed them off to defense contractors for "reverse engineering". This also keeps these things free from the freedom of information act. Since Grusch was put in charge of investigating these things and testifed under oath to congress,it certainly has more credibility. Many people have come forward and backed up Grusch and his character.
Old 02-22-2024, 05:24 PM   #7
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

There is a lot of history out there, from centuries ago, but morse from the Foo Fighters of WWII to the Tic Taca, not only here, but pretty much world-wide, and even to the moon, according to some astronauts.

Consider our technology gains from 1941 to 1969...from noradar to walking on the moon, 28 years. Today, we have satellites orbiting other planets and their moons. Today, a private company is landing a craft on the moon.

Maybe these "saucers" are piloted by AI, robots?

Consider our moves in under years, then consider a civilzation 2500 years ahead of us!

As far as Biden goes, it would be ridiculous to think it would help by making the annoucment that there is intelligent life out there when we already have documented evidence that there is no intelligent life in the WH!