Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-23-2022, 01:01 PM   #16
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
But the dimwits were in hard-core, staunch denial of Trump's victory in 2016. They even said he was an illegitimate president. And they they tried unsuccessfully to him convicted twice on their impeachments.

Your memory is shot. I bet the jabs didn't help that condition either.
And they would have succeeded if Republicans had any integrity.
Old 08-23-2022, 01:05 PM   #17
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I guess you forgot about Hillary and Democrats blaming Russia and Stacey Abrams going on and on about how she lost the Georgia governor's race because it was fixed.

Those are but two recent examples of Democrats being "mature enough to admit it."

Once again, you and your ilk are full of shit.

Or the dimpled chad, Al Gore.
jimmyb is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-23-2022, 01:52 PM   #18
Light
Veteran

Quote:
I guess you forgot about Hillary and Democrats blaming Russia and Stacey Abrams going on and on about how she lost the Georgia governor's race because it was fixed.

Those are but two recent examples of Democrats being "mature enough to admit it."

Once again, you and your ilk are full of shit.
If you want to sling mud and say I'm "full of shit", then I should be allowed to call you a fooking moron. Because they did not claim it was rigged. They claimed "voter suppression" which is a lot different than "rigged" and even more active today by Republicans.

But back to how you react with your 4 letter words. You keep pouring gasoline on the fire in this forum by using your 4 letter words and showing what a low level of intelligence and attitude you have. Your awareness seems to be non existent of how you treat others. In the end you will reap what you sow. And that is not just a cute expression as you will find out. It's a reflection of the ugliness inside you.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-23-2022, 01:54 PM   #19
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
And they would have succeeded if Republicans had any integrity.
Succeeded based on what: ZERO evidence? Not even China Mitch could stoop that low.
Old 08-23-2022, 01:57 PM   #20
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Oh...you mean "mature enough" as after the outcome of the 2016 presidential election when the dimwits claimed that Trump was an illegitimate president because he colluded with the Russians? That kind of maturity?
Unfortunately for you, Russian collusion to get Trump to win the presidency is a fact that has been proven with their infiltration on social media and elsewhere. It is not a baseless claim.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-23-2022, 02:00 PM   #21
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Unfortunately for you, Russian collusion to get Trump to win the presidency is a fact that has been proven with their infiltration on social media and elsewhere. It is not a baseless claim.

What did the Russians do exactly? Did they spread the word that Hillary is a power hungry, unlikable, untrustworthy evil person who would stops at nothing for political power? We already knew that.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-23-2022, 02:10 PM   #22
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Democrats have no problem admitting their president is slipping or failing. Republicans still can't even admit their president lost.

If the Democrats win, its ALWAYS cheating according to the Republicans from now on and we need infinite recounts.

If the Democrats lose, they are a mature enough to admit it.

But Trump Republicans couldn't care less about the truth or being "mature". Their truth is what they say is the truth regardless of facts, period.

In 1970,70% of Republicans believed in science. Today only 40%.

My prediction is this chasm between red and blue states will get deeper to the point where there will not be a civil war but that the U.S will split into the 2 ideologies and each will have its own governing laws independent of the other. It will no longer be the UNITED states. There will be two America's. This should happen by 2060.
This post is so full of Shit you need Charmin...for your Ears.

You must be REALLY triggered about things to post something this Idiotic.
Old 08-23-2022, 02:12 PM   #23
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Right direction/wrong direction is a totally useless stat. Republicans think we’re going in the wrong direction because the Democrats are in charge. Democrats think we are going in the wrong direction because Republicans are trying to undermine or eliminate democracy.

Even polling doesn’t tell the complete story. Take for example the Real Clear Politics compilation of polls. In Florida, the RCP average of polls shows Rubio ahead by 5.8%. But if you look closer you see that all the polls in which he was leading were conducted beforeFeb. Of 22. In the only poll conducted in August, Val Demmings leads by 4%.

In battleground states with recent polls, Kelly leads by 8 in Arizona, Warnock leads by 4 in Georgia, Fetterman leads by 8.7 in Pennsylvania and Barnes leads by 4 in Wisconsin. Several other Democrats are leading or close in several other states.

Democrats have also taken the lead in the Generic House Ballot. But, again, that’s a pretty useless stat.

Finally a recent poll shows that “Threats to Democracy” has overtaken “Concerns over Inflation” as the number one issue in the election.
What "recent poll" is this???
Old 08-23-2022, 02:14 PM   #24
Elkchester Road

Quote:
If you want to sling mud and say I'm "full of shit", then I should be allowed to call you a fooking moron. Because they did not claim it was rigged. They claimed "voter suppression" which is a lot different than "rigged" and even more active today by Republicans.

But back to how you react with your 4 letter words. You keep pouring gasoline on the fire in this forum by using your 4 letter words and showing what a low level of intelligence and attitude you have. Your awareness seems to be non existent of how you treat others. In the end you will reap what you sow. And that is not just a cute expression as you will find out. It's a reflection of the ugliness inside you.
Of all people talking about how someone talks on this Forum...YOU have the least amount of room to be the one doing it. We all know why.
Old 08-23-2022, 02:46 PM   #25
xtb

Quote:

If you are admitting that social media can influence an election, then Trump lost 2020 from the fact that social media suppressed the Hunter Biden laptop story and even falsely claimed it was "Russian disinformation". Polls showed after the election that had people known the truth about the laptop, enough would not have voted for Joe and he would not have "won".
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-23-2022, 03:08 PM   #26
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
This is probably part of the problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se8ijFvQkXM
Its really quite sad. My mom died from Alzheimer's disease. My best guess is Biden's about halfway there. The speech and thinking goes first, the limbs eventually become useless, then it attacks the vital organs till they're useless as well.
I'm a lot more angry with those accountable for his historical derailment, than Biden himself. This includes (perhaps more than anyone else) his wife. She understood the consequences of him being elected, yet sat around on her dead ass and did nothing. No doctors there, not in anyone's wildest dreams.
Marshall Bennett is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-23-2022, 03:45 PM   #27
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Blaming one thing or another for your loss is not the same as outright denial.

Trump and his toadies continue to claim victory.

Childish behavior.
She blamed a LIE for her loss...then created a LIE to try and get the democratically elected president removed from office.

Tell me again how "adult" Democrats are when they lose.
Old 08-23-2022, 03:46 PM   #28
boxcar

Quote:
Why unfortunate for me? Trump served out his term. The unfortunate ones were you brain-dead TDS-afflicted dimwits who were powerless to stop him and to impeach him out of office.

Yeah, it was and still is a baseless claim. Even the special prosecution couldn't find any prosecutable crime against Trump. Epic Fail!

I bet you think the so-called "golden shower" escapade Trump had in Russia was based on airtight, rock-solid evidence, too, heh?
Old 08-23-2022, 03:50 PM   #29
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

It's not ugliness. It's a unending drive for JUSTICE.

Big difference.

VOTER SUPRESSION...LMAO

Yeah, whatever you say pal.

Cry me some more rivers. Just like Trump cries about the rigging.

Different side of same coin.

You are absolutely FULL OF SHIT and have been almost from day one on this forum.

Which threatens democracy more?

Trump walking around saying the election was rigged?

Or Hillary Clinton actually paying Russians for a fake dossier designed to not only prevent Trump from winning in 2016, but also used after he was elected to try and TAKE HIM DOWN. Getting her pals in the FBI and elsewhere in the "Justice" Department AND CONGRESS to further her cause along the way, not to mention she got OBAMA to spy on CARTER PAGE (and thus the TRUMP CAMPAIGN ITSELF).

You call yourself intelligent? Answer THAT question.

What's the BIGGER threat?

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-23-2022 at 03:52 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-23-2022, 04:32 PM   #30
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Its really quite sad. My mom died from Alzheimer's disease. My best guess is Biden's about halfway there. The speech and thinking goes first, the limbs eventually become useless, then it attacks the vital organs till they're useless as well.
I'm a lot more angry with those accountable for his historical derailment, than Biden himself. This includes (perhaps more than anyone else) his wife. She understood the consequences of him being elected, yet sat around on her dead ass and did nothing. No doctors there, not in anyone's wildest dreams.

Sorry about your mother, that is tough to witness. I have been in your shoes too many times. As for Biden it is the biggest public case of elder abuse ever seen. If he wasn't a career politician who saw himself as smarter and better than everyone when he wasn't I would feel sorry for him, but I don't.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: