Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-25-2022, 09:36 PM   #16
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

CRAZED JANUARY 6ers ARMED TO THE TEETH, BENT ON BRINGING DOWN THE COUNTRY!

Or a scene at the local mall...you decide...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCARRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY

LOOK AT ALL THOSE AUTOMATIC WEAPONS!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-25-2022 at 09:37 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2022, 09:39 PM   #17
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Oh no...I'm close to fainting after posting that tweet...I can't take it...THE HUMANITY!! The savage mob...the weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION!

The contempt for DEMOCRACY...how dare they!

Am I fainting, or is the COVID finally getting me!?!?!?!?

mostpost....HELP ME!
Old 07-25-2022, 10:20 PM   #18
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Barbarians

xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-26-2022, 01:01 AM   #19
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
This one looks particularly dangerous.
Oh my! A 69 year old with cancer...

According to KTVB-TV in Boise, under the terms of her plea deal, Hemphill pleaded guilty to “one misdemeanor count of demonstrating, parading or picketing in the U.S. Capitol Building.” Three earlier charges were dropped.

On May 24, she was sentenced to two months in prison and three years of probation and ordered to pay $500 in restitution by Judge Royce Lamberth of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-26-2022, 01:11 AM   #20
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

PAMELA HEMPHILL

Master white supremacist / terrorist

Bringer down of DEMOCRACY!

FRY THE BITCH!
Old 07-26-2022, 12:33 PM   #21
mrhorseplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Oh no...I'm close to fainting after posting that tweet...I can't take it...THE HUMANITY!! The savage mob...the weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION!

The contempt for DEMOCRACY...how dare they!

Am I fainting, or is the COVID finally getting me!?!?!?!?

mostpost....HELP ME!

mrhorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-26-2022, 01:16 PM   #22
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
PAMELA HEMPHILL

Master white supremacist / terrorist

Bringer down of DEMOCRACY!

FRY THE BITCH!

I can't find any video of what she did that isn't behind a pay wall. Anyone got any links? I am sure those pictures of her looking like a harmless senior citizen are just propaganda. I bet she subscribes to soldier of fortune magazine and never leaves home without her riot gear on.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-26-2022, 06:33 PM   #23
Inner Dirt

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...5c38cd837dec78

Another spineless ex Capitol policeman crying like a kicked puppy. He was a victim of a "beating" with a hollow flag pole. He keeps mentioning his "injuries" that will be with him for life, but oddly doesn't give any specifics. I think he is just miking it for all it is worth. Not sure if he is the one in the still photo.
Where do they get these wimps at?
Old 07-26-2022, 08:08 PM   #24
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post

Another spineless ex Capitol policeman crying like a kicked puppy. He was a victim of a "beating" with a hollow flag pole. He keeps mentioning his "injuries" that will be with him for life, but oddly doesn't give any specifics. I think he is just miking it for all it is worth. Not sure if he is the one in the still photo.
This guy and his girlfriend won't get 63 months. Oh wait, they've been released.

xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-26-2022, 08:20 PM   #25
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
This guy and his girlfriend won't get 63 months. Oh wait, they've been released.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1551623298823454721

That cop was way too easy on that guy and put himself at risk, probably under the directive of the BS that is NYC. The bystanders were worried about the cop hurting the PERP, nothing like the liberal cesspool that is NYC. How someone was referencing George Floyd is pathetic.
Old 07-26-2022, 09:00 PM   #26
CaptainObvious

Quote:

It sure is strange seeing a conservative taking the side of convicted felon over police.
CaptainObvious is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-26-2022, 09:52 PM   #27
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
It sure is strange seeing a conservative taking the side of convicted felon over police.

I call them as I see them, the cop in the video is obviously a lying drama queen, as are his cohorts that were attacked by Ponder. Their stories don't add up. I am not condoning what Ponder did, he deserves some jail time, but I think 63 months is excessive. Not sure if the cops testified or Ponder was convicted on video evidence. Here and there I have managed to read coverage directly quoting the officers Ponder attacked plus the above linked pathetic crybaby. All of them lied, they claimed a combination of being hit so hard their shields shattered and Ponder shattered the flag poles he was hitting them with. Both are impossible under the circumstances. The shields are made from a shatter proof plastic they make machine guard windows out of.

Maybe you are not aware, Capitol police aren't like any over police force, they are a joke. You could count on one hand how many acted like brave professionals on Jan 6th.

Like I said officer spineless just kept saying he had life long injuries while giving no specifics and implying he would never be the same. Sounds like a bunch of made up crap. A normal person would say something like, "The back injury, I got will prevent me from playing golf again."
Old 07-27-2022, 01:35 PM   #28
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
Not nearly as strange as you noticing it. Or better yet...talking about it.
Old 07-27-2022, 06:31 PM   #29
OntheRail

Quote:
I call them as I see them, the cop in the video is obviously a lying drama queen, as are his cohorts that were attacked by Ponder. Their stories don't add up. I am not condoning what Ponder did, he deserves some jail time, but I think 63 months is excessive. Not sure if the cops testified or Ponder was convicted on video evidence. Here and there I have managed to read coverage directly quoting the officers Ponder attacked plus the above linked pathetic crybaby. All of them lied, they claimed a combination of being hit so hard their shields shattered and Ponder shattered the flag poles he was hitting them with. Both are impossible under the circumstances. The shields are made from a shatter proof plastic they make machine guard windows out of.

Maybe you are not aware, Capitol police aren't like any over police force, they are a joke. You could count on one hand how many acted like brave professionals on Jan 6th.

Like I said officer spineless just kept saying he had life long injuries while giving no specifics and implying he would never be the same. Sounds like a bunch of made up crap. A normal person would say something like, "The back injury, I got will prevent me from playing golf again."
Quote:
The shields are made from a shatter proof plastic they make machine guard windows out of
Polycarbonate... Lexan GE's trade name. A high impact plastic. I use it quite often in my business. You can beat a 1/8" thick piece with a ballpeen hammers ball end as hard as you can for along as you can. At most you will dimple it. Shatter it hell no. Roit shields are minimum 3/16 to a 1/4". A hollow flagpole would collapse into upon hitting it with any force at all.

His injury most likely consist of facing himself in the mirror and seeing a weeping pussy. Just laying the foundation for any monies that will be made available for those that suffered injuries on 1/6. Waiting for that non attorney spokesperson to spew... no medical examination required call now.
Old 07-27-2022, 06:58 PM   #30
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Polycarbonate... Lexan GE's trade name. A high impact plastic. I use it quite often in my business. You can beat a 1/8" thick piece with a ballpeen hammers ball end as hard as you can for along as you can. At most you will dimple it. Shatter it hell no. Roit shields are minimum 3/16 to a 1/4". A hollow flagpole would collapse into upon hitting it with any force at all.

His injury most likely consist of facing himself in the mirror and seeing a weeping pussy. Just laying the foundation for any monies that will be made available for those that suffered injuries on 1/6. Waiting for that non attorney spokesperson to spew... no medical examination required call now.

I use it for machine guard windows, when they take too much of a beating to see through, or lets say I used to. I have let them get a little ratty. I machine softer metals very aggressively and the shavings come off looking like a combination of wood shavings like they used for gerbil bedding and #10 wood screws. The noise it makes with the shrapnel hitting the 3/16th thick window makes anyone want to stay the hell away. The impact is probably like shooting pea gravel out of a blunderbuss at 15 yards. All that noise and it makes small nicks. I have never shot it with anything but I doubt a bb or pellet gun would penetrate it.

For those that have never owed a flag pole like those used on J6, they are similar to a cheap shower curtain rod.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: