Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-22-2022, 06:50 PM   #16
Light
Veteran

If you can't handle criticism of what YOU say, then don't post.

If you don't want anyone to criticize your right wing stance then say so in your post.

You are upset with me because I said you have a "strong bias"? That is nothing compared to what the super right wing members have tossed at me, including you. I get multiple FU's when i post and so does anyone who leans left. Funny I don't see the left calling the right 4 letter words on this board. They usually stop posting in that thread because they can see the righties becoming unhinged.

In general the left are more educated and more informed and it shows in debates like these.

All you and your minions have is your rage and anger thinking might makes right. Neanderthal thinking, and we know what happened to them.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-22-2022, 07:18 PM   #17
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

There is no debate.

What you stand for is a failure, and it's been showing since the day Trump left office.

The country is in the literal toilet, and 80%+ of the American population doesn't approve of the direction the country is headed - in every poll released lately....FOX...CBC...NBC...ABC...WSJ...take your pick.

It's my job to expose this as widely as possible on my little slice of the internet pie.

If you don't like it, don't read it.

If you don't like me telling you to fuck off with your BS, don't reply to me.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-22-2022 at 07:20 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-22-2022, 07:21 PM   #18
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Better yet, defend the job performance of the dementia-riddled POTUS you voted for, and his illiterate, babbling, cackling VP.

That would be more fun.
Old 07-22-2022, 07:30 PM   #19
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post

If you don't want anyone to criticize your right wing stance then say so in your post.

You are upset with me because I said you have a "strong bias"? That is nothing compared to what the super right wing members have tossed at me, including you. I get multiple FU's when i post and so does anyone who leans left. Funny I don't see the left calling the right 4 letter words on this board. They usually stop posting in that thread because they can see the righties becoming unhinged.

In general the left are more educated and more informed and it shows in debates like these.

All you and your minions have is your rage and anger thinking might makes right. Neanderthal thinking, and we know what happened to them.
Answer this, then. If the Left, in general, "are more educated and more informed"...explain why Blue Urban areas are in such a state of disaster?

Rage and Anger??? Us "Neanderthals" aren't the ones burning the Country down since early 2020. Us "Neanderthals" aren't the ones protesting (and threatening) Supreme Court Justices (and their Neighbors) outside their homes. Us "Neanderthals" aren't the ones committing Violent Crime in your precious Blue Urban areas. Us "Neanderthals" aren't the ones condoning it...and even encouraging it with soft-on-crime District Attorneys in these areas. "Rage and Anger" is the MO of you Leftist Lowlifes. We'll see how much longer this lasts. People have had enough of the likes of you preaching their Superiority to others when it is this very Mentality that is the source of the majority of this Country's problems.

Refute what I stated. After all...you are so much more "educated and informed".

Last edited by Elkchester Road; 07-22-2022 at 07:31 PM.
Elkchester Road is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-22-2022, 07:34 PM   #20
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
A myth. And any "study" you bring up to try and prove this is nothing but propaganda.

There are countless people NOT on the left who will never admit to as much because of the fascist atmosphere the left has imposed on this country over the last decade or so.

Admitting your non-leftist beliefs is tantamount to career suicide these days.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-22-2022 at 07:35 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-22-2022, 07:55 PM   #21
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Tell the ridiculous 1/6 committee that.
The threat is over. The consequences for the perpetrators are not.
Old 07-22-2022, 07:57 PM   #22
mostpost

Quote:
A myth. And any "study" you bring up to try and prove this is nothing but propaganda.

There are countless people NOT on the left who will never admit to as much because of the fascist atmosphere the left has imposed on this country over the last decade or so.

Admitting your non-leftist beliefs is tantamount to career suicide these days.
You think fascism is on the left. That right there proves how truly ignorant you are.
Old 07-22-2022, 07:59 PM   #23
Elkchester Road

Just remember, Liberals...what comes around, goes around. Remember to suck it up, Buttercups. Your time is coming.
Old 07-22-2022, 09:58 PM   #24
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
You think fascism is on the left.
There's nothing to think. It's on full display all around me.

"Forcible suppression of political opposition" is a nice chunk of the definition of fascism.

I've almost ground my fingers to the bone posting about all the incidents of suppression BY FORCE by leftists and Democrats as a whole, against their political opponents.

The trail of evidence is crystal clear and long as one of your old man nose hairs (which by the way, is likely VERY LONG).
Old 07-22-2022, 10:59 PM   #25
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Six out of ten Americans think Trump should face criminal charges for his actions on and leading up to 1/6.

Of course 1/6 is not currently a high concern because it is over. The Fascists lost and there are issues of more immediate concern.
That does not mean those responsible should not be held to account.
You should have a seat on the so-called J6 Committee. Your method of lying would fit right in:

Quote:
Americans are divided along party lines over whether former President Donald Trump should be criminally charged for his role in last year’s Capitol riot, a poll released Thursday shows.

A whopping 86% of Democrats say the 45th president should face charges, while just 4% say he should not and 10% say they don’t know enough to have an opinion, the Associated Press/NORC survey found.

Among Republicans, by contrast, 68% ​think Trump should not be charged, just 10% say he should, and 21% say they don’t know enough to have an opinion.

Independent voters are more evenly split on the question, with 36% backing criminal charges for Trump, 25% opposing and 38% saying they don’t know.
https://nypost.com/2022/06/30/americ...n-6-riot-poll/

Shame on you, mostpost!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-22-2022, 11:09 PM   #26
MargieRose

Quote:

Well then, can you explain why the three capitol police who were guarding a capital door curiously walked away, leaving their post vulnerable, just minutes before Ashli Babbitt was murdered?
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-22-2022, 11:55 PM   #27
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
6 out of 10 Dems maybe... other then that.

https://youtu.be/_O2YdsTL3j0

And... Nancy will never be held accountable for her failures on 1/6.
Nine out of ten Democrats. Six of ten altogether.
Old 07-23-2022, 01:04 AM   #28
mostpost

Quote:
There's nothing to think. It's on full display all around me.

"Forcible suppression of political opposition" is a nice chunk of the definition of fascism.

I've almost ground my fingers to the bone posting about all the incidents of suppression BY FORCE by leftists and Democrats as a whole, against their political opponents.

).
You mean posting what you perceive as incidents of suppression. Calling out your BS is not suppression. If we were suppressing you, would half the Senate be Republican

Would 28 of 50 Governors be Republican? Would more tha half the states have Republican legislatures. Would the Supreme Court be allowed to run roughshod over Democratic policies. If we are suppressing, we are doing a piss poor job of it.

Republican Politicians, Media personalities and online wackjobs spout lies and misinformation with impunity. Yet you think you’re being mistreated. That is a major persecution complex.
Old 07-23-2022, 02:06 AM   #29
davew

Quote:

Exactly
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-23-2022, 02:54 PM   #30
mostpost

Quote:
Nixon actually committed a crime.

Trump just said "Fight like hell"

Which could mean anything...like FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS...among other things.

But you keep trying. One day you might get him on something.

So far, with everything that has gone on, and all the money and time invested, nobody has been able to do it.

How does that make you feel?

It would make me feel incredibly useless and sad. LOL

A true failure at everything.
Crimes Trump is likely to be charged with.
Obstruction of an official proceeding.
Conspiring to defraud the United States.
Seditious Conspiracy
Wire fraud.

Plus whatever the States Attorney from Atlanta comes up with.