Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-23-2020, 05:02 PM   #196
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Actually, it was YOU who screwed it all up.

In post 137, Boxcar's post had a typo - a "W" instead of a " ] " to close the quote, BUT, it was CLEAR what was being quoted and what HIS reply was.

BUT, when YOU quote him, you it as his reply mixed in with your quote so it looks like you are quoting yourself. No confsion until you came along, MAGOO!
Thank you for confirming I copied the post he screwed up. A number of people reproduced that error including you. He did the same error a few times before on various other threads None of us who reproduced his error investigated why. Why should we?

Here is his post..

[quote=boxcar;2621877]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Again no rational response. Boxcar, INFOWARS drawing on an anonymous ad in Craigs List does not support any claim you are making that liberals planned to attack Trump's Tulsa super-spreader rally with bio-weapons.

Crawl back into and under the horse manure you use as your sources for current events. Instead of stinking up the place with oversized garbage giant turd-like headlines[/QUOTEW

What if CNN reported on that anonymous ad: Would you believe it?
Old 06-23-2020, 05:12 PM   #197
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

[quote=hcap;2622626]Thank you for confirming I copied the post he screwed up. A number of people reproduced that error including you. He did the same error a few times before on various other threads None of us who reproduced his error investigated why. Why should we?

Here is his post..

YOU are the only one who acted like a crying BABY about it....it was a typo and YOU were the first to make it worse. And then act like a total idiot about it.

OT should close - just to get rid of YOU for good.
Old 06-23-2020, 06:05 PM   #198
hcap

[quote=Tom;2622629]
Quote:
Thank you for confirming I copied the post he screwed up. A number of people reproduced that error including you. He did the same error a few times before on various other threads None of us who reproduced his error investigated why. Why should we?

Here is his post..

YOU are the only one who acted like a crying BABY about it....it was a typo and YOU were the first to make it worse. And then act like a total idiot about it.

Now you are ranting.

So long Mr. "EINTSTEIN".
Old 06-23-2020, 07:34 PM   #199
boxcar

[quote=Tom;2622629]
Quote:

Here is his post..

That Shirley would redefine what it means to put someone on iggy.
Old 06-23-2020, 09:04 PM   #200
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Can you imagine what he will like when Trump wins again?
Man, we better be SURE that there is a large stock of DIAPERS on hand for immediate delivery.
Old 06-23-2020, 09:19 PM   #201
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Can you imagine what he will like when Trump wins again?
Man, we better be SURE that there is a large stock of DIAPERS on hand for immediate delivery.
I’m convinced there’s no way he can win
Old 06-23-2020, 09:25 PM   #202
horses4courses

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I’m convinced there’s no way he can win
Awww.....c'mon JR

There was no way he could win in 2016.

Everyone.....repeat after me....."he wasn't supposed to win"

Presidential underdogs are batting 1.000 in the past 4 years.
It's where you want to be....like not drawing the rail in a maiden sprint.
chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-23-2020, 10:36 PM   #203
Suff
Beat up 💪

As I’ve forecasted, Trump or Biden will not be alive in November.
Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-23-2020, 10:50 PM   #204
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suff View Post
Can you be more specific?
Old 06-23-2020, 10:55 PM   #205
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suff View Post
Now the VPN thing is starting to make sense.
Old 06-28-2020, 06:55 AM   #206
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
Rumor has it that His Majesty is really pissed about Tulsa.
I guess you saw that Pence (who won't support masks or social distancing) just chickened out and postponed 2 events he was scheduled to headline in FL and AZ next week.

This is only 24 hours after defending the right to hold campaign events in the midst of spikes in coronavirus cases.

Guess he's running skeered.........doesn't want to go to the 2 states that are hardest hit by covid-19 spikes. What a coward!

Yet, people on this board want consumers and the public to go out to restaurants, stores, events, shopping, sporting events there and are making fun of people who "in an abundance of caution" (to use the words of Pence) do not want to risk their health and that of their families, to do these things.

Could they be more tone deaf?

Like asa hutchinson says, and I agree, we do need to open the economy but we have to have some actual leadership and practice best practice suggestions of the CDC.

Is Disneyworld opening? I don't read too much FL news.

Last edited by clicknow; 06-28-2020 at 06:58 AM.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-28-2020, 07:09 AM   #207
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by clicknow View Post
I guess you saw that Pence (who won't support masks or social distancing) just chickened out and postponed 2 events he was scheduled to headline in FL and AZ next week.

This is only 24 hours after defending the right to hold campaign events in the midst of spikes in coronavirus cases.

Guess he's running skeered.........doesn't want to go to the 2 states that are hardest hit by covid-19 spikes. What a coward!

Yet, people on this board want consumers and the public to go out to restaurants, stores, events, shopping, sporting events there and are making fun of people who "in an abundance of caution" (to use the words of Pence) do not want to risk their health and that of their families, to do these things.

Could they be more tone deaf?

Like asa hutchinson says, and I agree, we do need to open the economy but we have to have some actual leadership and practice best practice suggestions of the CDC.

Is Disneyworld opening? I don't read too much FL news.
There is a logical disconnect here. What Pence choose to do and what "people on this board" want to do are two different things. No one here is Pence, and Pence isn't any of us.

Could you be more illogical?
Old 06-28-2020, 07:39 AM   #208
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
No one here is Pence, and Pence isn't any of us.
Sorry.

It's just hard to tell sometimes reading so many regurgitations of Trump and Pence "talking points" being repeated here.

So no logical disconnect at all. The number of posts defy counting up.

But ...... are you making some sort of half-hearted attempt to "distance" yourself now that they are becoming somewhat radioactive, even with their own party? I guess that wouldn't exactly surprise me to see some backing off.

Fortunately, "some" Republicans are not like them, so I can still vote for a few here and there. I guess it depends on how many jump ship.

Last edited by clicknow; 06-28-2020 at 07:45 AM.
Old 06-28-2020, 08:19 AM   #209
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by clicknow View Post
Sorry.

It's just hard to tell sometimes reading so many regurgitations of Trump and Pence "talking points" being repeated here.

So no logical disconnect at all. The number of posts defy counting up.

But ...... are you making some sort of half-hearted attempt to "distance" yourself now that they are becoming somewhat radioactive, even with their own party? I guess that wouldn't exactly surprise me to see some backing off.

Fortunately, "some" Republicans are not like them, so I can still vote for a few here and there. I guess it depends on how many jump ship.
I thought you used to tell us how middle-of-the-road, even-handed you were. Tsk, tsk.

P.S. - It didn't fool anyone
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-28-2020, 08:57 AM   #210
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
I thought you used to tell us how middle-of-the-road, even-handed you were. Tsk, tsk.

P.S. - It didn't fool anyone
I could care less about your needing to spin a narrative which you will do on anyone not supporting Trump.

I sing Asa Hutchinson's praises every day. Voted for him and will do so again.

Get it? I'm not supporting Trump. I've had enough of him. And plenty of Republicans will be voting him out in November.

I will be in good company.

Just because Trump has purged his critics from the power centers of the GOP, doesn't mean there aren't some good republicans still in the mix. Some have even had to change their party over to independent to escape the trump-label. Good for them. A couple of the good Republican govs will get to keep their jobs. I'm glad about that, they deserve it.

There's a few in House and Senate who are good but they may lose the majority and have to work across the aisle. That is good, too. Why I like Asa.

IF voting for Trump is what is required here, it's not going to happen with me. You can post whatever narrative you want. You can have Moscow Mitch, too.

I'm not running for any kind of paceadvantage popularity contest.

Loving Trump isn't any kind of admission ticket for anything in my life, and it won't be here, either.

Not voting for Trump doesn't kick anyone out of the moderate or middle-of-the-road club either. At least not in the broader circles of politics. On here, maybe a different story. That's fine, you re entitled to your opinion, just as I am.

If you guys can run somebody else, you have a shot though.

Meanwhile if Trump wins, I won't have a melt down. I was leery of him just as many of the republican establishment was at the time. there was a possiblity it would work out. It didn't.

I'm living very happily in AR, with a governor I like very very much. So what Trump does doesn't affect me a WHOLE lot. I'm good here.

Last edited by clicknow; 06-28-2020 at 09:04 AM.