Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Old 05-08-2021, 05:18 PM   #9211
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ing-down-doses

quote: Declining demand for Covid-19 vaccines in the US is causing states across the country to refuse their full allocations of doses from the federal government, despite concerted efforts to raise national take-up rates.

Reduced demand, which is contributing to a growing stockpile of doses, comes as nearly 46% of the US population has received at least one dose of a two-shot vaccine and about 34% are fully vaccinated, according to the CDC.
Yep, most are fully awake now, the jig is up and the CON is over.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2021, 05:21 PM   #9212
Poindexter

Quote:

quote: Declining demand for Covid-19 vaccines in the US is causing states across the country to refuse their full allocations of doses from the federal government, despite concerted efforts to raise national take-up rates.

Reduced demand, which is contributing to a growing stockpile of doses, comes as nearly 46% of the US population has received at least one dose of a two-shot vaccine and about 34% are fully vaccinated, according to the CDC.

45% of the US population is 34 or under. IMO, it would be insanity for anyone in that age group to take the vaccine. So this makes total sense to me. Couple this with the fact that government and media has not stopped lying to us since the start of the pandemic and for whatever reason there is a mass agenda to have everyone of every age vaccinated and this makes complete sense to me. Despite all this the numbers keep going down despite the fact that some states and many people are completely done with all this covid bullshit. Vegas has close to 3 million people a week going through and going back home each week and the vast majority of these people are done with covid. Yet numbers keep going down throughout the country. Go figure.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2021, 05:27 PM   #9213
46zilzal
velocitician

I was vaccinated for small pox at age 5, polio at age 7, tetanus even younger.

Pertussis, Mumps, Measles, meningitis, HPV were not yet available.

HARDLY insane to protect oneself as I happily got this shot, a pneumococcal vaccination along with shingles and I need to get my tetanus booster soon: EVER see tetanospasm? Not pretty

BUGS don't disappear they just go into hiding as the recent increased cases of whooping cough, polio and diphtheria readily show how the goons have convinced themselves that these are no longer a danger from them.

Stupidly has become METASTATIC

Last edited by 46zilzal; 05-08-2021 at 05:30 PM.
46zilzal is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2021, 05:39 PM   #9214
46zilzal
velocitician

The fundamental science behind vaccination has not changed, in principle, since Jenner first noted it.
Old 05-08-2021, 06:01 PM   #9215
chrisl

Planning a trip to see family and my grandchildren. I received my JJ vaccine on last Thursday night. Felt OK yesterday, today not so good. I might have to postpone my vacation. My sister is a nurse and oversees the vaccine injections. She told me not to get the JJ because it was a terrible few days after the shot. I should have listened. Feel horrible.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2021, 06:06 PM   #9216
46zilzal
velocitician

Many friends (about 10 )have noticed the same phenomenon after the 2nd shot, but that makes scientific sense. You had not immune reaction directly after the 1st and a growing immune response before the 2nd
Old 05-08-2021, 06:13 PM   #9217
chrisl

Quote:
Many friends (about 10 )have noticed the same phenomenon after the 2nd shot, but that makes scientific sense. You had not immune reaction directly after the 1st and a growing immune response before the 2nd
I did the Johnson and Johnson one shot wonder. Hindsight should have done the 2 shot dose, getting so close to a planned Vacation. I did not want to be around family without being immunized. I have heard that the JJ for some is a brutal recovery. drinking lot's of fluids, sweating them out just as fast.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2021, 06:14 PM   #9218
46zilzal
velocitician

I got two Pfizer shots, and outside of the usual sore spot in the arm, had no side effects
Old 05-08-2021, 06:34 PM   #9219
AndyC

Quote:
The fundamental science behind vaccination has not changed, in principle, since Jenner first noted it.

You beg the question, what is the fundamental "science" behind vaccination?
Old 05-08-2021, 06:36 PM   #9220
AndyC

Quote:
I got two Pfizer shots, and outside of the usual sore spot in the arm, had no side effects

That's great news. Will we still be required to mask up when responding to your posts?
Old 05-08-2021, 06:51 PM   #9221
Poindexter

It is cases like this(see below) that make me say it is insanity for young people to get vaccinated with the covid vaccines and why it is completely irresponsible for the media and tech and government to be pushing them like they are ****ing candy. They are still experimental and we have no idea what the long term effects will be. A logical approach is to let those that want to get vaccinated get vaccinated. Encourage the highly vulnerable to get vaccinated because they are the ones in serious jeopardy from dying from covid. Those that want to wait some time and see how this develops long term should do that. But we have not done anything logical since the onset of covid and people have suffered and needlessly died because of it. By the way did you watch the presentation I mentioned where the doctor estimates 85% of covid deaths could have been prevented through treatment. Even if it is just 50% that is 250,000+ needlessly dying because of agenda.

Those pushing the vaccine may very well think they have great intentions and history may prove (or not) that it was the greater good to get everyone vaccinated. But we don't know and to pretend that we do know and encourage a whole bunch of healthy young people to get vaccinated when they have almost no chance of dying from covid is very, very risky, stupid and irresponsible.

One thing government, media and tech have convinced me of this last year, none of them can be trusted and they are on the same team. I don't think I am alone in this viewpoint.

https://www.abc4.com/news/local-news...-vaccine-shot/
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2021, 06:52 PM   #9222
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Criminal Experimentation

CDC: 4,178 Americans DEAD Following Experimental COVID Injections – Deaths from COVID Shots now Equal 20 Years of Recorded Deaths Following Vaccines Since 2001

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/cd...es-since-2001/

Here's the chart:

https://medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfi..._MONTH_HIGH=11
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2021, 06:58 PM   #9223
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Why is it insane to take a cautious, wait and see approach, IF you are not at HIGH RISK from dying from COVID?

I mean, the pharmaceutical companies would not RISK releasing this vaccine without being PROTECTED FROM LAWSUITS! So why should I run right out and get this vaccine and assume ALL THE RISK if I am not in the demographic of those most at risk from complications from COVID itself?

It doesn't sound insane to me.

It sounds perfectly reasonable.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-...wsuits-1562793

Newsweek rates this fact check as TRUE.

Quote:
In 2005, the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act (PREP) was created to protect from liability pharmaceutical companies that make or distribute vaccines unless there is "willful misconduct" by the company.

HHS Secretary Alex Azar invoked PREP in February in response to the pandemic, declaring COVID-19 to be "a public health emergency warranting liability protections for covered countermeasures."

This means that companies like Moderna and Pfizer are protected from lawsuits regarding their COVID-19 vaccines until 2024.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 05-08-2021 at 07:00 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2021, 07:36 PM   #9224
46zilzal
velocitician

to each his own
Old 05-08-2021, 07:43 PM   #9225
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
to each his own
Pretty much what we have been saying all along.