Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Old 12-30-2020, 07:26 AM   #8431
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Abortions worldwide this year:
How many of those "worldwide abortions" are given in situations where there is either no viabiltiy for the mother or for the child? Or because there were complications and a D&C had to be performed? As a matter of fact, how many of those "abortions" were actually D&Cs for medical reasons and not acutally "abortions"?

Since you are insistent on every case of covid death being nailed down as a "true" covid death, then I would like you to ferret out and separate the data you are talking quoting here. I think that is fair.

And also, a source / link from where you got the 42,220,213+ number.

I'd be interested to know. It's an inquiry, not a challenge, but since you would ask these things about covid deaths I'm sure you would want to do the same thing for fetus deaths, right?

Keeping in mind that health care and prenatal care, in general, is severely lacking in many parts of the world, and that there are thousands of people in refugee camps, etc. I am wondering if many of these are medically necessary D&Cs.

I'm also surprised that, given the remoteness and 3rd and 4th world nature of most of "the world" you are talking about, that they have been able to keep such great records. Hmmm...... that doesn't quite fit reality.

The subject of propagandized "numbers" come up here a lot, yet here you are tossing numbers around, but with no actual proof of veracity.

Last edited by clicknow; 12-30-2020 at 07:37 AM.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-30-2020, 09:24 AM   #8432
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

LOL

Nice hypocrisy there. Thank you!

Point made. Thank me!
Old 12-30-2020, 09:30 AM   #8433
davew

If this corona does not kill enough people for the big reset, WHO has another waiting ....

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/wh...?siteid=yhoof2
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-30-2020, 11:04 AM   #8434
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
If this corona does not kill enough people for the big reset, WHO has another waiting ....

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/wh...?siteid=yhoof2
No shit...I mean...how could COVID be anywhere NEAR the "BIG ONE?"

If you're under 70, we're talking about a 99.95+ survival rate?

I'm sure there are deadlier pandemics just waiting around the corner. How can there not be? COVID-19 isn't really that deadly in the grand scheme of things.

We should all stay in our homes forever (those of us lucky to have homes, anyway).

That way we can be PROACTIVE against any POTENTIAL FUTURE VIRUS!
Old 12-30-2020, 11:06 AM   #8435
davew

Quote:
No shit...I mean...how could COVID be anywhere NEAR the "BIG ONE?"

If you're under 70, we're talking about a 99.95+ survival rate?

I'm sure there are deadlier pandemics just waiting around the corner. How can there not be? COVID-19 isn't really that deadly in the grand scheme of things.

We should all stay in our homes forever (those of us lucky to have homes, anyway).

That way we can be PROACTIVE against any POTENTIAL FUTURE VIRUS!
wow, survival rates near the flu?

! this has not been confirmed by the people that disagree with this statement
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-30-2020, 11:09 AM   #8436
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I wonder how many people are gaining weight and exercising less due to these "lockdowns."

Probably TONS...considering even if you're not "locked down" you are probably "working from home."

Imagine how much deadly disease is going to come from this added weight and reduced exercise. How much heart disease? Diabetes? Talk about stress on the healthcare system...More population control I guess...

Great Reset working as intended...even when it's supposedly "just an idea" at this point.
Old 12-30-2020, 11:35 AM   #8437
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
I wonder how many people are gaining weight and exercising less due to these "lockdowns."

Probably TONS...considering even if you're not "locked down" you are probably "working from home."

Imagine how much deadly disease is going to come from this added weight and reduced exercise. How much heart disease? Diabetes? Talk about stress on the healthcare system...More population control I guess...

Great Reset working as intended...even when it's supposedly "just an idea" at this point.
We are joking about our "covid pounds" around my house right now. Went to the doctor yesterday and the wife and I have both put on 10
Old 12-30-2020, 11:48 AM   #8438
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by clicknow View Post
I was wondering that when I saw the news about Luke Letlow, Louisiana’s incoming Republican member of the U.S. House.

Because he was only 41 and looks trim and healthy.

Then, I read that Dr. G.E. Ghali, of LSU Health Shreveport, told AP that "Letlow didn’t have any underlying health conditions that would have placed him at greater risk to COVID-19."

So, poor guy contracted covid on Dec 18th, was home quarantining, then admitted to hospital out of abundance of caution in order to receive Remdesivir and steroids. On Dec 24th there was an announcement that he was stable. Next thng you know he passed away on Dec 29th.

Seems like this is the way it happens for some people, like their 5th-6th day they start to get "sicker".

Anyway, condolences to his wife and 2 small children.

Bottom line you can't make rules about this disease, nor about any individual's biology. Nor does this virus have a binary outcome.
Today's Dallas morning news for Dallas county.. 16 dead, 15 had severe underlying conditions.

The only one that didnt was a woman in her 80s
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-30-2020, 12:46 PM   #8439
tucker6

Quote:
I was wondering that when I saw the news about Luke Letlow, Louisiana’s incoming Republican member of the U.S. House.

Then, I read that Dr. G.E. Ghali, of LSU Health Shreveport, told AP that "Letlow didn’t have any underlying health conditions that would have placed him at greater risk to COVID-19."

So, poor guy contracted covid on Dec 18th, was home quarantining, then admitted to hospital out of abundance of caution in order to receive Remdesivir and steroids. On Dec 24th there was an announcement that he was stable. Next thng you know he passed away on Dec 29th.

Seems like this is the way it happens for some people, like their 5th-6th day they start to get "sicker".

Bottom line you can't make rules about this disease, nor about any individual's biology. Nor does this virus have a binary outcome.
I knew a guy who was a vegetarian fitness nut who literally dropped dead on a treadmill. Never sick. Fit as a fiddle. Unknown heart problem.

I heard this Congressman may have had a heart issue.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-30-2020, 12:47 PM   #8440
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
I knew a guy who was a vegetarian fitness nut who literally dropped dead on a treadmill. Never sick. Fit as a fiddle. I heard this Congressman may have had a heart issue.
Heard on the radio here in Houston he had allergic reaction to something during a procedure. Then had heart attack
Old 12-30-2020, 02:29 PM   #8441
lamboguy

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ekly/index.htm
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-30-2020, 03:52 PM   #8442
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Heard on the radio here in Houston he had allergic reaction to something during a procedure. Then had heart attack
Head of hospital said he died of covid. Sounds like malpractice to me
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-30-2020, 04:08 PM   #8443
Redboard
$2 Showbettor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Probably a bad reaction to Remdesivir or a corticosteroid.
A real tragedy. So sad.
Redboard is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-30-2020, 04:56 PM   #8444
ultracapper

Quote:

But did he have other health conditions? If he did, I'm the last to say whether COVID or the other health concerns are what got him, but I love how they qualify it.

Edit: Just saw Ralph's post.
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-30-2020, 05:16 PM   #8445
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Nope, he had COVID. So he died of COVID. Case closed.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: