Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 1.80 average.
Old 02-16-2018, 09:42 PM   #1231
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post

Those are outcomes. Ones you don't seem to care about since undermining the investigation to protect dear leader is of utmost importance. If he didn't do anything then why care so damn much? Seems un-American to me.

But here can you get a big group of people to say, "election interference? Meh... I don't care."
There was election interference... on the Democratic side... along with an ongoing attempted coup of the dully elected president that seems un-American to me... but you don't seem to care about that.
Old 02-16-2018, 10:09 PM   #1232
fast4522

Quote:

Those are outcomes. Ones you don't seem to care about since undermining the investigation to protect dear leader is of utmost importance. If he didn't do anything then why care so damn much? Seems un-American to me.

But here can you get a big group of people to say, "election interference? Meh... I don't care."
Seriously your with the get Trump crowd, do you really think that long before Robert Mueller came along there was not protections in place in the event someone would be named to fill that slot? While you chew on that for a minute lets suggest a shell game that everyone Mueller interviews says the same thing? Like the whole Trump crew wanted dirt on both Clinton's, but nothing of any value came from anyone other than wikileaks. What if nothing against President Donald J. Trump can ever be proved, but several crimes by the left. I know your going to say but this guy and that guy, but you know that does not mean the President. I am confident that before the man rolled down the escalator in Trump Towers tossing his hat into the ultimate political contest that he was well insulated, and had a crew to keep him insulated completely through the complete process. At this point I will suggest to you that your wishful thinking is pale indeed, and your core theme of un-American is the dark spot that will never be pinned to President Donald J. Trump. Sure it is true Russians tried just as true as a earlier poster suggested Obama did the same in Israel and that by your logic wasn't un-American? You are setting yourself up big time, and you know it.
Old 02-16-2018, 10:17 PM   #1233
elysiantraveller

What wishful thinking?

I've said I hope Trump hasn't done anything nor do I think he did. However here is where I differ from you people. The rest of your post is more conspiracy hilarity.

1: - I believe Russia interfered with our electoral process. Why? Because EVERYONE agrees they have.

2: - Knowing to be true pisses me off to no end so I want something done about it.

3: - This week a bunch of foreign nationals are being charged for a wide variety of illegal activity. This makes me happy.

4: - The fact that doesn't bother anyone here is shocking to me.

5: - Yup that's pretty un-American.

It must grind your guy's gears that this investigation is bringing legitimate charges against people... thats kinda pathetic though.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 02-16-2018 at 10:22 PM.
Old 02-16-2018, 10:31 PM   #1234
fast4522

Quote:
What wishful thinking?

I've said I hope Trump hasn't done anything nor do I think he did. However here is where I differ from you people. The rest of your post is more conspiracy hilarity.

1: - I believe Russia interfered with our electoral process. Why? Because EVERYONE agrees they have.

2: - Knowing to be true pisses me off to no end so I want something done about it.

3: - This week a bunch of foreign nationals are being charged for a wide variety of illegal activity. This makes me happy.

4: - The fact that doesn't bother anyone here is shocking to me.

5: - Yup that's pretty un-American.

It must grind your guy's gears that this investigation is bringing legitimate charges against people... thats kinda pathetic though.
You evade the central point, your making like this is something new. Yes they acted like cockroaches and tried shit, they have before. We have also done that before inside Russia, last time inside Israel. Why pray tell is what your saying any more of importance than everyone's posts? What, if the dream of taking down the President is still alive your group keeps aroused?
Old 02-16-2018, 10:36 PM   #1235
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
You evade the central point, your making like this is something new. Yes they acted like cockroaches and tried shit, they have before. We have also done that before inside Russia, last time inside Israel. Why pray tell is what your saying any more of importance than everyone's posts? What, if the dream of taking down the President is still alive your group keeps aroused?
What was your central point?

So you admit they muddled but that our response should be nothing?
Old 02-16-2018, 10:44 PM   #1236
fast4522

Quote:
What was your central point?

So you admit they muddled but that our response should be nothing?
We did it to the Russians, and Obama did it last to Benjamin Netanyahu the Prime Minister of Israel. Your acting like this is not so? I suggested there was insulation to protect Trump, you said you hope he did nothing. In the end they will always find fly's on shit, but that will never advance your narrative and you have to know that. By virtue of your business acumen, you have to be ten times smarter than your average left wing poster here yet you post similar drips and drabs.
Old 02-16-2018, 10:54 PM   #1237
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
We did it to the Russians, and Obama did it last to Benjamin Netanyahu the Prime Minister of Israel. Your acting like this is not so? I suggested there was insulation to protect Trump, you said you hope he did nothing. In the end they will always find fly's on shit, but that will never advance your narrative and you have to know that. By virtue of your business acumen, you have to be ten times smarter than your average left wing poster here yet you post similar drips and drabs.
I don't care what we do to the Russians or anyone else for that matter.

I care about American interests both here and abroad. Getting other powers out of our electoral process is an American interest or at least it should be.

If you #### with our system and way of life I want you punished. What s wrong with that reasoning?
Old 02-16-2018, 11:02 PM   #1238
davew

Hey elysiantraveller, I disagree with this ->

So in terms I could understand, please explain WHAT some Russians did to interfere with the electoral process.
Old 02-16-2018, 11:10 PM   #1239
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Hey elysiantraveller, I disagree with this ->

So in terms I could understand, please explain WHAT some Russians did to interfere with the electoral process.
Massive ad purchases. Multiple hacking of several political groups including the RNC and DNC. Those are a couple that have been released to the public.

Coupled with the fact every major body of the intelligence community including Mike Pompeo, Trump's CIA Director, going on record they are still actively trying to undermine our political processes.

isn't really up for debate.
Old 02-16-2018, 11:24 PM   #1240
horses4courses

chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.
Old 02-16-2018, 11:29 PM   #1241
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Yep....

Like?

You can keep your Doctor

You can keep your plan

You’ll save $2500 a year

Yeah....Trump’s the big liar.......
Old 02-16-2018, 11:31 PM   #1242
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Massive ad purchases.
So what?
They are buying American.
Who cares if they buy ads. 0bama specifically told Britain how they should vote. Get a life - we should give them volume discounts.

Quote:
Multiple hacking of several political groups
How does this interfere with the the election?

What did the hacking lead them to do - what ACTION did it lead to? Just hacking does nothing.

Still, nowhere close to how the DNC interfered with the election by screwing Bernie - denying millions of American their choice for the office of POTUS.

The REAL crimes here have ALL been committed by the DNC and Hillary.

Old 02-16-2018, 11:35 PM   #1243
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
Straying out of your liberal cat box again.
Old 02-16-2018, 11:41 PM   #1244
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Straying out of your liberal cat box again.
They sometimes let those guys out for the week-end if they are non-violent.
Old 02-17-2018, 12:38 AM   #1245
fast4522

Quote:
I don't care what we do to the Russians or anyone else for that matter.

I care about American interests both here and abroad. Getting other powers out of our electoral process is an American interest or at least it should be.

If you #### with our system and way of life I want you punished. What s wrong with that reasoning?
Well Ok, grandstand all you want. You or your kind will have no effect on policy, or anyone else here on this BBS. Count on when the time comes you will be the first in line to be reminded how grossly wrong you were again when the Trump administration steamrolls more of your preferences in policy. Count on many of us recalling your rants and maybe not being so kind.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: