Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-04-2023, 08:32 PM   #16
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scamper View Post
So, Corn Pop was the bad ass leader of a
black gang. He wielded a knife. And he
was afraid of Joe? Seriously?

Most stories have 3 people with knives and one Biden. And Biden has the chain wrapped around his arm, like that makes sense.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2023, 09:46 PM   #17
jimmyb

Biden will get his lunch money taken if he debates RFK jr. Don’t think Joe would do it though, he won’t even answer questions from the press. He’s either a coward or half brain dead and can’t understand the questions. Probably doesn’t understand the answers either.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2023, 10:02 PM   #18
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Biden will get his lunch money taken if he debates RFK jr. Don’t think Joe would do it though, he won’t even answer questions from the press. He’s either a coward or half brain dead and can’t understand the questions. Probably doesn’t understand the answers either.
Yeah, Biden is so clueless he totally owned the Repugs on the The Debt Relief bill. And that was a head to head negotiation.
Old 06-04-2023, 10:11 PM   #19
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
I think RFK Jr. will get a much larger percentage in the primary, Biden will have big numbers turning on him.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg the_kennedy_mystique-RFK-Jr-2024.jpg (388.9 KB, 5 views)
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2023, 10:13 PM   #20
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Yeah, Biden is so clueless he totally owned the Repugs on the The Debt Relief bill. And that was a head to head negotiation.

The deal didn't touch the 2017 Trump tax cuts, which added $1.8 trillion to the deficit through 2029 for the benefit of corporations and the wealthy. It also left in place the "carried-interest loophole, which benefits hedge-fund managers and private equity funds.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2023, 10:28 PM   #21
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
I think RFK Jr. will get a much larger percentage in the primary, Biden will have big numbers turning on him.

His Republican like stance on the Covid jabs is going to diminish the name recognition. The voice issues are of no help either, but he doesn't have much to beat.
Old 06-04-2023, 10:39 PM   #22
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Most stories have 3 people with knives and one Biden. And Biden has the chain wrapped around his arm, like that makes sense.
It’s not wrapped completely around his arm. Just enough for stability. And nobody said it was the chain that was used to divide the shallow and deep ends of the pool. In fact that was the least likely scenario. Most likely it was a chain for a gate.

The whole story is not about Corn Pop being afraid of Biden. The story is Biden gaining the respect of Corn Pop and his gang by meeting with them, by insisting they follow the pool rules and by admitting to and apologizing for calling Corn Pop Esther Williams.
Old 06-04-2023, 10:57 PM   #23
JustRalph
Just another Facist

RFK is scaring Dems because he could go 3rd party and pull votes from Biden
Old 06-04-2023, 11:12 PM   #24
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Compare Kennedy democrats to Biden democrats and all the commies are with Biden

Attached Images
File Type: jpg kennedy_announces-2024-presidential-campaign.jpg (406.1 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by fast4522; 06-04-2023 at 11:14 PM.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2023, 11:41 PM   #25
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost;2881988[B
]It’s not wrapped completely around his arm. Just enough for stability.[/B] And nobody said it was the chain that was used to divide the shallow and deep ends of the pool. In fact that was the least likely scenario. Most likely it was a chain for a gate.

The whole story is not about Corn Pop being afraid of Biden. The story is Biden gaining the respect of Corn Pop and his gang by meeting with them, by insisting they follow the pool rules and by admitting to and apologizing for calling Corn Pop Esther Williams.

I will just apply common sense, wrapping the chain around your wrist for stability? Care to explain that statement? Probably need to go to a Hell's Angels website to learn fighting with chains. You obviously have not a clue
what gang culture entails. If you "disrespect" a black gang leader you are going to have to fight, and they do not fight fair. Also no one is going to say I will meet you in the parking lot while telling you what weapons they have.
Also do you really think a teenage black gang leader knew who a 10 years past her prime film star Esther Williams was?

My nephew was a wannabe black street gang member and filled me in on everything they stood for. No matter what year the Corn Pop story was, it has a believably of ZERO.
Old 06-04-2023, 11:42 PM   #26
davew

COME ON MAN, we will NEVER get 30,000 lies from Biden during presidency .... we will be lucky to get 30,000 words
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-05-2023, 11:55 AM   #27
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I recall... it was a straight razor that was beat up on a curb... you know cause a ragged rusty edge cut the deepest and the added fear of tetanus. Would make most folks run... but not young Joey the Jet. I heard he inspire the play Westside Story. Our President the real Walter Mitty.
Old 06-05-2023, 12:31 PM   #28
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
I recall... it was a straight razor that was beat up on a curb... you know cause a ragged rusty edge cut the deepest and the added fear of tetanus. Would make most folks run... but not young Joey the Jet. I heard he inspire the play Westside Story. Our President the real Walter Mitty.

I am pretty sure I met a guy inspired by Joe Biden in 1979, it was an honor to shake his hand after the game and lucky for me I did not have to face him on the field. The D3 college football team I played on was 50-50 white and black. The other team was all black except one lone white guy. We noticed that during warm ups and a coach looked him up. Teams exchanged game film back in the day at that level but they were black and white. Anyone with personal experience and is honest knows that guy had to be one bad MFer.

Fortunately for me we played the same position middle linebacker, so I did not have to deal with him. We ended up winning 7-5 in a hard fought defensive struggle. The center and guard had to double team this SOB and he still got his share of tackles. He was by far the baddest nastiest defensive player our offense faced all year.

Like Joe Biden was that guy.
Old 06-05-2023, 12:38 PM   #29
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
It’s not wrapped completely around his arm. Just enough for stability. And nobody said it was the chain that was used to divide the shallow and deep ends of the pool. In fact that was the least likely scenario. Most likely it was a chain for a gate.

Caught you lying about the liar in chief. Watch the part of the video where Biden speaks, he mentions the chain dividing the pool.

https://www.google.com/search?client...id:LVwv8cBhnMY

I don't pull things out of my ass like you do. I just can't always go back and find them, I am willing to bet somethings get scrubbed.
Old 06-05-2023, 01:06 PM   #30
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Not a problem. If RFK becomes a threat to the establishment, he'll be shot... in the head.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply