Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Sports

Old 05-31-2023, 06:11 AM   #1
lamboguy

South Korean Baseball plays

this game is scoreless in the 3rd inning..

i played on the LG Twins -1 1/2 runs laying $108 for $100. the Twins are the home team as well.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-31-2023, 06:24 AM   #2
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post

i played on the LG Twins -1 1/2 runs laying $108 for $100. the Twins are the home team as well.
Lotte Giants lead 2-0 in the bottom of the 3rd if i am reading the score right
Old 05-31-2023, 11:45 AM   #3
lamboguy

Quote:

loser, Giants win 7-1
Old 05-31-2023, 01:36 PM   #4
Inner Dirt

Are you looking for an edge thinking there is a sport where most of the bettors aren't that knowledgeable? Just curious, why South Korean baseball?
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-31-2023, 02:29 PM   #5
CheckMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Are you looking for an edge thinking there is a sport where most of the bettors aren't that knowledgeable? Just curious, why South Korean baseball?
When COVID was happening in March of 2020, the only sports on at that time were two horse racing tracks, Fonner Park and Will Rogers Downs, but also KBO, which everyone seemed to be an "expert," on, which I found hilarious since ESPN was covering all their games which they did I believe six games/week and never actually covered KBO before (at least not to my knowledge). Like how did the announcers for ESPN even acknowledge that KBO was even a league?

The point is that if you are willing to put in the hard work you can find winners in this league for example KBO and get a deep dive into a league that no one really handicaps enough of and/or doesn't care about to have even a educated guess on who will win. The more edges you have the stronger your predictions will be.
Old 05-31-2023, 03:07 PM   #6
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
i posted the Korean Baseball because i have a girl that handicaps it. she had 3 winners in a row that i played for the $100. so naturally i thought they would keep winning so i decided to post it here.

the juice they charge you on these games makes betting on them pretty close to unwinnable. i wanted to keep up on posting on this board once in a while and decided to go with South Korean Baseball. i am not betting the 2024 election this time around and have no interest in politics whatsoever. i don't care to much for the social issues either. as far as posting horses, i might do that this year with Saratoga. the FOX broadcast really gives great camera shots of the horses in the paddock and on the track. so i might just post some baby races that i look forward to. i actually bought a 2 year old filly that won't be ready to run until the end of the year. i only paid $5000 for her and don't expect the next champion. she has no pedigree on the bottom, but she has some decent size and moves fairly well.
Old 05-31-2023, 05:04 PM   #7
CheckMark

Quote:
i posted the Korean Baseball because i have a girl that handicaps it. she had 3 winners in a row that i played for the $100. so naturally i thought they would keep winning so i decided to post it here.

the juice they charge you on these games makes betting on them pretty close to unwinnable. i wanted to keep up on posting on this board once in a while and decided to go with South Korean Baseball. i am not betting the 2024 election this time around and have no interest in politics whatsoever. i don't care to much for the social issues either. as far as posting horses, i might do that this year with Saratoga. the FOX broadcast really gives great camera shots of the horses in the paddock and on the track. so i might just post some baby races that i look forward to. i actually bought a 2 year old filly that won't be ready to run until the end of the year. i only paid $5000 for her and don't expect the next champion. she has no pedigree on the bottom, but she has some decent size and moves fairly well.
Who's the girl?
Old 06-01-2023, 03:54 AM   #8
proximity

korean baseball: check yes or no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckMark View Post
Who's the girl?

given lamboguy's deep connections it could have been mina kimes herself but really we need a young mind like yours studying hard at university of arizona race track industry program to be the future anti-stronach that saves our game!
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-01-2023, 07:40 AM   #9
CheckMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by proximity View Post
given lamboguy's deep connections it could have been mina kimes herself but really we need a young mind like yours studying hard at university of arizona race track industry program to be the future anti-stronach that saves our game!
I love Mrs. Kimes! She's super on ESPN! And yes, I do love KBO I just haven't handicapped it in a while

And thanks for that proximity! I wish I can go down there in the States to do that program as I have heard awesome things about it and know a few analysts/pros that took that course too but right now, in September, I am attending a college here (Conestoga College) for Broadcast-Radio! At least (or I am hoping) I have a starting point in the horse racing world by taking this course!

We will see 2 years from now where it takes me!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: